Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    So, yesterday, the "Magic of Flight" Kirin Tor World Quest in Stormheim pops in my map. Duration: 2 days. Reward: Stat stick Trinket.

Awsome! Since that implementation of the quest is kinda long (takes time to reach and complete it, compared to the Azsuna and Suramar versions), i decide to complete the quest with my Order Hall quest completion item, being off cooldown 8 hours later. I was at work at that time, but it didn't matter. Duration was 2 days and maybe the next emissary would be Kirin Tor. 2 birds with a stone. Especially after all those discussions about not enough quests and don't complete when they spawn etc, etc.

This afternoon the quest is no longer in my map. Maybe it's one of those WQ map bugs, where the quest is actually available, but not showing there, right? I end up taking the time to reach the quest spot, only to find the quest giver in his flowing bubble, offering no World Quest. Which had a duration of 2 days (NOT?).

So, first we should wait to do the quest, then we shouldn't wait to do the quests, because they despawn. Right. The guys who had the idea to "fix" and the guys who actually applied all those "fixes" to the Kirin Tor quest SYSTEM (The quests themselves are fine imo, i only avoid only the air jump one, because it was buggy at hell when it was introduced and i'm not doing it again) are worthless and inept. The quests are nothing special to be kept rare at spawning, the fix shouldnt have been implemented, because it only caused bugs, frustration to players and undermined the quality and quantity of Legion content.

It's about time they stopped implementing half-arsed, rushed content, advertised as one of the main attractions of this expansion. And to not fix what is not broken (only in their little, as proven already, brains)
    Are u sure it didnt just overlap with another quest and is therefore hidden?
    If u are, just submit bug report. I dont see how making a post here would help you.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    sounds like your mad, you should stop playing, go relive your stress, then learn to send a bug report, or do a thing called "troubleshooting" instead of instantly coming to the forums crying that you missed that 50g world quest
    Sounds like YOU 'RE mad, you should stop posting in MMO-C, go RELIEVE your stress, then learn to participate in a forum discussion without an agenda, instead of instantly coming to the forums flailing your Blzzard fanboi white knight sword, raging because someone is annoyed by the quality of their product.

and back to school, really.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-16 at 03:41 PM.

lol nice complete and utter bullshit...
    that picture there is 40 kb
    at 1000000 kb per gig...
    that means 25,000 pictures per gig... and if your "deleting games" to take screenshots, you are complete and utter bullshit... i wanna see this file of 25,000 spelling errors on blizzards part...

but hey, lets say the average game this day is 5 gigs...
    and you say "a few" that means atleast 3

so 15 gigs so

please, show me the 75,000 screenshots you have of spelling errors
    Oh I've been on MMOC long enough to know how you operate, FelPlague. You browbeat everyone around with your above-average Math skills, then Split Hairs until the truth is buried forever.

But you didn't account for the fact that I'm bald, and that you can't split hairs with someone that's bald.

The point is that OP's complaint is just one among a long list of many other valid ones, and that if this is the kind of product that we are going to get then I see no reason why we should continue paying the same price at release.

Worked perfect for me. Sounds like user end failure with the knee jerk reaction of 'blame blizz" which is merely a by product of todays generation. Don't worry son when you finish last at the school fair we will still get you a ribbon and trophy and make you feel like a winner. Winner.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    if you cant even type out something as simple as a title without failing, what makes you think blizzard employees are immune to failure?
    I got caught there. But they are professionals in the game industry. I am an amateur, even in forum posting.

The amount of people in this thread that reply without reading (or comprehending?) what the OP wrote is staggering.

But obviously the OP is not innocent at triggering people with pointless insults.

What you encountered is obviously a bug, there's no point to discuss it on a fan site. Simply submit the bug, if enough people encounter it then it will be fixed.

Deleted
    I have no problem with the emissary. Completed it the first day. I am annoyed because they ruined a working system in their attempts to "fix" it. And they still cannot do it. I wonder what would happen if that applied to dungeons or raids. My problem is Blizzard's ineptitude.
    This is SUCH a minor issue in the grand scheme of a computer game. To complain about this is actually nitpicking, there's game developers out there with equally as funded games with A LOT more bugs than World of Warcraft. Look at Riot Gaming for example, they take champions out of rotation like once a month to work on bugs, and that's after days/week of a bug being apparent which can have a negative effect on competitive play.

Sounds like you're going out of your way and grasping at straws looking for something to hate on to me.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I got caught there. But they are professionals in the game industry. I am an amateur, even in forum posting.
    inb4 "thread for boost post count" I was mad when i typed it. I would have edited it, if i had noticed before.

And now i quoted myself. Meh, true amateur (typed amatuer, then corrected it),
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2017-01-16 at 03:31 PM.

L2READ. It's all in the initial post. But'm sure you decided to skip it. It shows.
    Naw, I read it. Along with the fail of a title. 3 pages and just about everyone disagrees with you. WQ issues are all over the internet. Why don't you learn to fucking google and read those threads. No need for a new thread. No need for your bitching. Just realize that there is not a bug (or Blizzard failure) here, you are a fucking idiot, and move on with your life.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-16 at 03:40 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    The amount of people in this thread that reply without reading (or comprehending?) what the OP wrote is staggering.

But obviously the OP is not innocent at triggering people with pointless insults.

What you encountered is obviously a bug, there's no point to discuss it on a fan site. Simply submit the bug, if enough people encounter it then it will be fixed.
    I already did submit the bug. My first action before coming here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    Oh I've been on MMOC long enough to know how you operate, FelPlague. You browbeat everyone around with your above-average Math skills, then Split Hairs until the truth is buried forever.

But you didn't account for the fact that I'm bald, and that you can't split hairs with someone that's bald.

The point is that OP's complaint is just one among a long list of many other valid ones, and that if this is the kind of product that we are going to get then I see no reason why we should continue paying the same price at release.
    well yes, i am fine with you saying "i have tons of screenshots of spelling errors" thats beleiveable

but the claim "having to delete multiple games to make room for them all" is odvious fucking bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Worked perfect for me. Sounds like user end failure with the knee jerk reaction of 'blame blizz" which is merely a by product of todays generation. Don't worry son when you finish last at the school fair we will still get you a ribbon and trophy and make you feel like a winner. Winner.
    What worked? Read the initial post plz.

- - - Updated - - -

well yes, i am fine with you saying "i have tons of screenshots of spelling errors" thats beleiveable

but the claim "having to delete multiple games to make room for them all" is odvious fucking bullshit
    On topic plz or leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    They work fine, it's a l2p issue on these players.
    Don't come in here all smug with your logic expecting people to change the way they play just because they're doing it wrong.

Geez what are you, some sort of rational human being? Dispicable.

Without people overreacting and throwing needless shame at Blizz for every gripe and grievance there wouldn't be any posts on GD. Is that the world you want to live in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Naw, I read it. Along with the fail of a title. 3 pages and just about everyone disagrees with you. WQ issues are all over the internet. Why don't you learn to fucking google and read those threads. No need for a new thread. No need for your bitching. Just realize that there is not a bug (or Blizzard failure) here, you are a fucking idiot, and move on with your life.
    "Just realize that there is not a bug" - So a world quest despawning before its duration runs out is not a bug?

I'm amazed by the amount of people in this thread who can't read a post and understand what it says.

OP completed a world quest at some point, and he didn't like it. When he saw it appear at a later date, he decided that he should use his order hall upgrade to complete it, instead of completing it "manually". Unfortunately, the order hall upgrade was on cooldown, but no worries, the world quest still had 2 days remaining. 8~ hours later, the world quest was gone, before he did anything to complete it.

Is that easier for you guys to understand?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Are u sure it didnt just overlap with another quest and is therefore hidden?
    If u are, just submit bug report. I dont see how making a post here would help you.
    Definitely sure. As i mentioned to another poster already, i typed the OP beside the quest giver. And i did submit the bug report.

My "tension" on this thread is that i find myself annoyed by so many little things in Legion. They are drops in a river, in the grand scheme of the game, but if i mention the chinese torture of water drops on the head, you'd understand why the tension. Legion makes me feel like that and the continuous failure to fix their broken Kirin Tor WQ SPAWN System (which worked fine before they messed with it for "reasons") accounts for enough drops to make my head hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten ridiculously off the rails. There is nothing constructive about this much ranting at this point.