Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    Really? I can't fucking tell bc you brought up parses and DPS in the first place just like the other guy did. Why? I will never know, you're not the first person to falsely eqate something and I'm sure you want be the last.
    alright genius let me make this easy for you. WHAT QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES DO YOU REALLY EXPECT TO GET WHEN YOU ARE THE EASIEST CLASS TO PLAY THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST REWARDING?? see if you can answer that without getting confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    alright genius let me make this easy for you. WHAT QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES DO YOU REALLY EXPECT TO GET WHEN YOU ARE THE EASIEST CLASS TO PLAY THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST REWARDING?? see if you can answer that without getting confused.
    But yet you're content with staying confused, a person doesn't even have to say shit about difficulty and it's the first thing your small brain can comprehend .

How about reverting our gcd back? Or do a better job with the talent tree and fix the dumbass explosive shot we got now? Ya know things I stated in the op minus the ES. Let's see can you figure out what I said had anything to do with being easy or rewarding.

But yet you're content with staying confused, a person doesn't even have to say shit about difficulty and it's the first thing your small brain can comprehend .

How about reverting our gcd back? Or do a better job with the talent tree and fix the dumbass explosive shot we got now? Ya know things I stated in the op minus the ES. Let's see can you figure out what I said had anything to do with being easy or rewarding.
    omg dude really? content? thats like saying they should never change anything at all which is not even remotely what im saying here....get on page or just stfu.
    you still arent getting it so this will be my last response as to not feed what is looking like trollbait. you are wanting the best class with the most QOL and changes that suit you for a class that has historically done very well in performance in this game. not only is that foolish but its also selfish as hell. try playing ANY other class that may not have ANY of the traits listed above. regardless, its obvious you are just one of the many butt hurt hunters that got your pee pee slapped in the dirt. worry not however. come tomorrow you will get a buff and im assuming EVEN THEN, your stance will be the same about QOL as you are smashing three buttons to victory.

Im not assuming anything. im saying in reality, hunters have been well off in that category. they have been easy to play. mindless even. so WHAT qol changes need to be made to a class that literally face smashes their keyboard and parses that well. in the last 7 expansions? what could you possibly want? give an inch and want a mile? millennials...."this bar of gold is too fucking heavy"
    What does mindless mean? There isn't a single spec that requires more than a few hours of practice to learn. The difference between good and bad players is universal stuff like being able to get out of fire, follow directions, and plan ahead. Someone who's too stupid to play Fire isn't going to fare better with Marks.

I'm still astounded by the dumbasses by on here, once again you don't know shit what I like, I just don't try to pretend that they are flawless like you do.

So far my brain categorize you as a tool because you like to accuse ppl of crying bc you don't agree with their opinion whereas yours is probably smaller than acorn.

Get out of that bubble buddy, Blizzard isn't shitting out sunshines and rainbows for you despite how much you would like them to.
    Yeah, your reading skills are shit. I`m done trying to reason with you kid. 3 times I said the game`s flawed. But yeah, feel free to ignore whatever I said. Your brain is not very big, at least you proved that. Hurrah!

omg dude really? content? thats like saying they should never change anything at all which is not even remotely what im saying here....get on page or just stfu.
    you still arent getting it so this will be my last response as to not feed what is looking like trollbait. you are wanting the best class with the most QOL and changes that suit you for a class that has historically done very well in performance in this game. not only is that foolish but its also selfish as hell. try playing ANY other class that may not have ANY of the traits listed above. regardless, its obvious you are just one of the many butt hurt hunters that got your pee pee slapped in the dirt. worry not however. come tomorrow you will get a buff and im assuming EVEN THEN, your stance will be the same about QOL as you are smashing three buttons to victory.
    LOL now you're trying to justify their change for Explosive Shot now.

Good riddance dumbass, the only thing you understand is damage. Didn't I also state I was happy with them in Mop and wrath, goes to show you lack reading comprehension.

I never said I wanted the best QoL but heaven forbid should ppl ask for some without knuckleheads like you jumping to conclusions and miss the point of a topic sayying stupid shit about the class, no one said shit about them being hard or easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlokh View Post
    Yeah, your reading skills are shit. I`m done trying to reason with you kid. 3 times I said the game`s flawed. But yeah, feel free to ignore whatever I said. Your brain is not very big, at least you proved that. Hurrah!
    Thanks for coming by, take your pint size brain with you . My Brain may not be big but least it's bigger than yours it seems.

I didn't ignore what you said, but you sure as he'll made sure you ignored what i said though

Next time don't get triggered when someone says something you don't like about Blizzard. Makes you look like a fanboy.
    Last edited by xZerocidex; 2017-01-16 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I really don't get you hunters. I mean cmon. You pick a hunter because you k ow you will get a fairly easy rotation, always be useful in raids and be the most, by far, mobile class in the game for pve(no one cares about Pvp). If you are expecting hard, engaging rotations go a dot class. There are plenty of them.

You guys literally had like three days of being lowest on the charts and now you whine like everything had been shit for years. You are acting like entitled children. You are playing the single best class for raiding as a dps. Not only that, you are extremely good in mythic plus aswell.

God

Edit:
    Oh and also. "I don't like the rotation of this spec, it's broken, fix it, you had all beta". Your opinion is not a fact. It's a fucking opinion. And it's not you class fantasy, it's blizzards. Don't like it? Give constructive feedback or stfu. Don't expect them to change things because you don't like them
    Or maybe they picked hunter because it's the only ranged class that isn't a caster?

You should tone the edge down. We don't need anymore internet badasses over here. Seriously all I could imagine when reading your post was that meme with NDT. I mean you're literally whining about the whiners.

People hatred for Hunters is insane, it's pretty ridiculous

Since this thread is going places I might as well drop this here for xZerocidex and Grimlokh. Enjoy!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...nce-180947627/

LOL now you're trying to justify their change for Explosive Shot now.

Good riddance dumbass, the only thing you understand is damage. Didn't I also state I was happy with them in Mop and wrath, goes to show you lack reading comprehension.

I never said I wanted the best QoL but heaven forbid should ppl ask for some without knuckleheads like you jumping to conclusions and miss the point of a topic sayying stupid shit about the class, no one said shit about them being hard or easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for coming by, take your pint size brain with you . My Brain may not be big but least it's bigger than yours it seems.

I didn't ignore what you said, but you sure as he'll made sure you ignored what i said though

Next time don't get triggered when someone says something you don't like about Blizzard. Makes you look like a fanboy.
    I should say "nice trolling" but you`re not even trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Starting to see a pattern here.
    Truly a paragon of handling dissenting opinion.

I rate the thread 5 / 10 Blizzard Shits
    +1

/10 chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makro View Post
    Since this thread is going places I might as well drop this here for xZerocidex and Grimlokh. Enjoy!

Nice! I`ll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlokh View Post
    I should say "nice trolling" but you`re not even trying.

- - - Updated - - -

+1

/10 chars

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! I`ll look into it.
    I believe that title goes to you, didn't you say you were done talking to me? So why respond to me? /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makro View Post

Thanks for the link
    Last edited by xZerocidex; 2017-01-16 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Mmmm i can smell the closing of this thread soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Why do people play elemental when they have enhance? Why do people play Feral when they have boomkin? If you are even in a raid guild, I'm sure you've seen your guildies playing any of those 4 specs at some time when the ranged/melee spec in their class was better right?...

There has been two classes in the game for years with both a melee and ranged dps spec, but people don't mass respec to the other if their preferred spec is weak. They choose to play melee(feral/enhance) or ranged(elemental/boomkin) and stick to that. Hunters are now in that same club of having melee/ranged spec options for dps.

There will come a time when Survival is a legit melee spec, but people will still play the ranged specs even if they are weaker because they want to play ranged. Just like people currently play Survival because its melee even though its weaker(although not really anymore).
    Your examples and comparing x class to hunter right now is pretty dumb. When has Survival been more viable/better than its other ranged classes' spec? Never. Enhance feral etc have been better than other specs for their classes. SV as melee has not.

Please think.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.