Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I'll never get the Republican hard on for abortions. We save a veritable boat load of cash by allowing them. I mean, by and large, the women having abortions aren't married and in their late 20s early 30s with the finances to raise them. Why would you want ten if not hundreds of thousands of extra children in living 'mostly' in poverty?
    Especially when they are born, then they go the opposite and bitch and moan about people not making their "own way".
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It was mentioned on the first page, but it bears reiterating.

DNC/Bernie protest voters: this is you're fault. Not the DNC. Not Clinton. And it's not just this, if it were to pass. It's every bad thing that happens in the next 4 years. It's on you. Have some integrity and don't try to blame it on someone else.
    Or everyone could have written in Bernie Sanders and then you would have had him as a president. Everyone had options and they followed them through to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Liberals want to protect human rights. Liberals mad when laws passed to protect human rights and want to take away human rights. Make up your minds.
    Conservatives want government out of their lives. Conservatives makes more legislation meddling into our lives.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

If the baby really didn't want to be aborted, it wouldn't let itself. But I've found babies are surprisingly often suicidal. Just look at SIDS, for example.

Liberals want to protect human rights. Liberals mad when laws passed to protect human rights and want to take away human rights. Make up your minds.
    This law doesn't protect human rights, it takes away rights from women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Conservatives want government out of their lives. Conservatives pass bills meddling into our lives.
    No, no... they want government out of THEIR lives, and in yours.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Like he gives a crap. I suggest taking rights away from him aswell, if he supports oppressing womens rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Conservatives want government out of their lives. Conservatives makes more legislation meddling into our lives.
    Not sure what conservatives have to do with you not protecting human rights.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you take something away from woman that isn't theirs? Do all woman also have rights to my home?

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you take something away from woman that isn't theirs?
    Which draft of the Constitution says that the 4th Amendment doesn't apply to women?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Which draft of the Constitution says that the 4th Amendment doesn't apply to women?
    Do you know what an amendment is?

How can you take something away from woman that isn't theirs? Do all woman also have rights to my home?
    Last I checked, woman have rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here let me follow the conservative logic.

"I can hit my children because they're mine" --> "But you can't perform an abortion because they're not yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Here let me follow the conservative logic.

"I can hit my children because they're mine" --> "But you can't perform an abortion because they're not yours"
    So you think a parent has the right to a childs life? Hope you don't have kids. Already have enough people in the news for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Last I checked, woman have rights.
    You are right. Currently woman do have the right to kill humans. Hopefully this gross historic American history will be changed soon.

Not sure what conservatives have to do with you not protecting human rights.
    Roe v Wade was settled 40 years ago along with a super majority banning abortions after 22 weeks plus. Yet Texas had that stupid law of abortion clinics need to be same as hospitals. This bill in which everyone agrees that most women do not even know if they are pregnant yet.

So once more conservatives passing more laws, more "regulation" on a person's livelihood.

Roe v Wade was settled 40 years ago along with a super majority banning abortions after 22 weeks plus. Yet Texas had that stupid law of abortion clinics need to be same as hospitals. This bill in which everyone agrees that most women do not even know if they are pregnant yet.

So once more conservatives passing more laws, more "regulation" on a person's livelihood.
    So you support not protecting human rights because of a court case that allowed you to do so? Gotcha. Guess that hypocritical nature inside.

You are right. Currently woman do have the right to kill humans. Hopefully this gross historic American history will be changed soon.
    A fetus isn't a human. It's a clump of cells and genetic material that can become a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you think a parent has the right to a childs life? Hope you don't have kids. Already have enough people in the news for this.
    A fetus =/= a child and that's the end of the argument. You and the rest of your type can keep arguing about it till you're blue in the face but the decision is set in stone. If you don't want to get abortions for your own moral reasons by all means go ahead but if you're going to force people to carry unwanted pregnancies then we should force you to take care of the child once it's born. Fair is fair.

A fetus isn't a human. It's a clump of cells and genetic material that can become a human.
    It is in fact a human. Unless you are stating this isn't a characteristic that you had. I don't know why I just said that, of course you will say that it isn't.

So you support not protecting human rights because of a court case that allowed you to do so? Gotcha. Guess that hypocritical nature inside.
    Fetuses are not human beings? Scientific ignorance is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    A fetus =/= a child and that's the end of the argument. You and the rest of your type can keep arguing about it till you're blue in the face but the decision is set in stone. If you don't want to get abortions for your own moral reasons by all means go ahead but if you're going to force people to carry unwanted pregnancies then we should force you to take care of the child once it's born. Fair is fair.
    You would think some self-proclaimed intelligent being would know what defines a human.