Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    First Blood is better than Chaos Cleave for both ST and most AoE encounters; 3323133 is excellent for M+ dungeons, especially low level ones.

Using 3323123 for M+, because Unleashed Power gives you at least one AoE Stun per Pull (sometimes 2, depending on Pull) and shatters so mane Soul Fragments that you can easily go Eye Beam, Nova, Eye Beam again. Again, this depends on the pull.
    Demon Reborn is stronger for ST bosses but gets rarely used outside of boss fights, so for the most time in a dungeon it will not be used and Unleashed Power is superior.
    Of course there are some other circumstances to be considered (e.g. is Tyrannical a thing?) but most of the the time I feel that this build is running very smoothly in M+.

Hi fellows, I have a question about simulation craft, do you all use to measure the priority of the correct statuses? But the last update of it was December 20, I saw that some skills appear with the wrong description, for example demons blade giving 85% prock, when in fact it is 60%

Do I have to wait for the program to update to test accurately? Are there any beta versions that you use with the correct values?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Using 3323123 for M+, because Unleashed Power gives you at least one AoE Stun per Pull (sometimes 2, depending on Pull) and shatters so mane Soul Fragments that you can easily go Eye Beam, Nova, Eye Beam again. Again, this depends on the pull.
    Demon Reborn is stronger for ST bosses but gets rarely used outside of boss fights, so for the most time in a dungeon it will not be used and Unleashed Power is superior.
    Of course there are some other circumstances to be considered (e.g. is Tyrannical a thing?) but most of the the time I feel that this build is running very smoothly in M+.
    For M+ heavy (like this week) in +10 and more, I find AoE build very risky. Since it's a little feast of deaths if you let mobs uncced. The compromise build is just switching demonic to get surviva and unleashed power also but keeping Felbalde + DB + Nemesis.
    Guess Pure EB is perfect with Raddon's OR with easy mobs killed easily.
    Also, I cannot feel Momentum playing well with Blind Fury and Demonic Apetite, cause you don't really profit from it with Demon's bite periods ...

Am i the only one that doesn't see a priority list on skills anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Am i the only one that doesn't see a priority list on skills anymore?
    I took it out because it seemed very... rigid and inflexible to actual situations / you'd have to look through a bunch of IFs and ANDs. If people want it back I'll re-add it for 7.1.5 though.

This being fury starved even with AotG is really getting old. I can't imagine how it is for people without the ring, it must be even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I took it out because it seemed very... rigid and inflexible to actual situations / you'd have to look through a bunch of IFs and ANDs. If people want it back I'll re-add it for 7.1.5 though.
    I'd appreciate a priority list if you find the time to. An opener would be very helpful as well.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    I was doing around 1.2 million dps on boss pulls (meta, nemesis, chaos, fury of the illidari and heroism) and suddenly last night I was not reaching the million :/ hotfix nerf shouldn't be implemented yet. I was more fury starved than usual. Not cool :/

Anyone else having the same issue?
    Last edited by mmocf8e41d50f7; 2017-01-17 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    For M+ heavy (like this week) in +10 and more, I find AoE build very risky. Since it's a little feast of deaths if you let mobs uncced. The compromise build is just switching demonic to get surviva and unleashed power also but keeping Felbalde + DB + Nemesis.
    Also, I cannot feel Momentum playing well with Blind Fury and Demonic Apetite, cause you don't really profit from it with Demon's bite periods ...
    1. Demons Blade is currently to weak for me in M+ because I am fury starved most of the time if I use it. I do not have the ring however. With the ring I would take it again I think.
    2. You are right about Momentum, I am only taking it because I have the Boots either way and the AoE damage with Momentum + Boots is amazing. Without Boots... I would probably still take momentum for anything below +10 but for 10+ its clearly Nemesis or Fel Eruption (depending on the dungeon).

Sorry, I'm atm at holiday and my internet is very limited, but I liked the old momentum playstyle alot. Is it still playable in m+ (with fel mastery, demon blades, throw glaive and fel barrage)?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Sorry, I'm atm at holiday and my internet is very limited, but I liked the old momentum playstyle alot. Is it still playable in m+ (with fel mastery, demon blades, throw glaive and fel barrage)?
    It very much is, no worries

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Well, it is "playable" but it is actually much worse than it was before and the other possible speccs are all ahead of it.
    Also you may not like the new demon blades if you do not have the ring, because fury generation was gutted a lot (just try it for yourself, you will see the difference).
    Again, numbers are "ok" but the gameplay now is horrible.

I have the ring...

Well, it is "playable" but it is actually much worse than it was before and the other possible speccs are all ahead of it.
    Also you may not like the new demon blades if you do not have the ring, because fury generation was gutted a lot (just try it for yourself, you will see the difference).
    Again, numbers are "ok" but the gameplay now is horrible.
    Completely disagree. There is a lot less downtime now (especially without the ring) then there was previously. Over a 6 minute fight, without the ring I may run into 2-3 periods of 3-4 seconds of nothing to do, but that's it. Previously without the ring you had far more periods of downtime.

If you have the ring, it probably does feel worse than before, but take a moment and think about how effing horrible it was for the rest of us without it. Stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogarr View Post
    Completely disagree. There is a lot less downtime now (especially without the ring) then there was previously. Over a 6 minute fight, without the ring I may run into 2-3 periods of 3-4 seconds of nothing to do, but that's it. Previously without the ring you had far more periods of downtime.

If you have the ring, it probably does feel worse than before, but take a moment and think about how effing horrible it was for the rest of us without it. Stop crying.
    This isn't really possible given the changes, unless you specifically changed from demon blades to another talent to have a filler to cope with the increased downtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Hogarr View Post

This simply is not true. You lost 10% procc chance on Demon Blades, 2 extra charges per minute for fel rush (which generated fury) and you have to chose between fel mastery and fel blade. In addition to that you lost 5% crit, so less fury from chaos strike.
    There is simply no way you have less downtime now than before.
    You can still be happy with the changes and do good with them, but what you claim is simply not possible.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This simply is not true. You lost 10% procc chance on Demon Blades, 2 extra charges per minute for fel rush (which generated fury) and you have to chose between fel mastery and fel blade. In addition to that you lost 5% crit, so less fury from chaos strike.
    There is simply no way you have less downtime now than before.
    You can still be happy with the changes and do good with them, but what you claim is simply not possible.
    You have a bit less downtime now if you are compering 7.1 Fel Mastery/Momentum build with 7.1.5 Felblade build. If you are comparing 7.1 Felblade build (which was better on ST), you have significantly more downtime.

If you are not using Felblade with Demon Blades, however, you are completely fucked.

This is without the ring of course.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2017-01-17 at 06:50 PM.

I just got the Kil'jaeden legendary ring, only legendary so I'm planning on using it, but how good is it compared to the other legendaries?

I think you mean trinket, not ring.