Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The gods of RNG must really hate him then.

4 on main
    1 on 1st alt
    1 on 2nd alt

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'd love to see a completion of content list for those that don't have legendaries. If you don't have one, you simply aren't putting effort into it, period.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I have 11 across 5 alts. All shitty. Hell I have 3 sephuz and 3 necks. Rngesus trollin me.

I have 3 110s that i play daily. 2 legendaries on my mage (main), 1 on my warrior and none on my warlock

WoW man, I see a lot of people with 3-4 legendries on their main and then 1-2 on alts.. That's crazy!! I have been playing everyday since launch (except the week of Christmas, cause I was on vacation) , I do my emissary cache everyday, clear normal and heroic EN, and do at least 2-3 mythic + a week. I literally just got my second legendary this past week.

That's not to QQ or anything, I am totally happy with my 2 legendries on my main. However, I can totally see a range in luck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanahax View Post
    I have 11 across 5 alts. All shitty. Hell I have 3 sephuz and 3 necks. Rngesus trollin me.
    Neck is like top tier after the changes. Sephuz also OP for m+.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    WoW man, I see a lot of people with 3-4 legendries on their main and then 1-2 on alts.. That's crazy!! I have been playing everyday since launch (except the week of Christmas, cause I was on vacation) , I do my emissary cache everyday, clear normal and heroic EN, and do at least 2-3 mythic + a week. I literally just got my second legendary this past week.

That's not to QQ or anything, I am totally happy with my 2 legendries on my main. However, I can totally see a range in luck lol.
    Even if you did 5 m+ a week on average, that's like what? 80? People have like 300-400 (and well many more).

I haven't seen one at all on my main who I've played quite a bit. Mind you I don't do normal raids at all, but did a few LFR, and do world quests regularly. I took a litttle break for a month, came back a few days ago and did a few instances and saw someone loot one who already had a few as well lol. But no personally I haven't seen any yet since Legion's release to now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I have 12 alts and 19 legendaries overall. Every single one of them has at least one, and on most I only do the emissionary quests when they are four WQs that are quickly done.
    So I would find it very hard to believe that someone who actually plays this game still has none.
    this post pisses me off. i have 13 lvl 110 characters, and 3 legendaries across the board. I play at least 4 hours a day but mainly pvp and only do emissarys on 2-3 characters (who still don't have legendaries)

my 3 legendaries all went to new alts who did 1-3 emissaries and got them instantly lol

I have 6 1/2 days played on my main and have 1 legendary. LFR, normal emerald nightmare, all emissary quests, daily heroics, a few mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    I have 5 max level characters now and still no legendary. However, I don't play them all everyday. I'll do the occasional 5-man heroic, few WQ's, and sometimes LFR, but I havent done them every week. Have yet to step into a mythic dungeon. Basically, I'm as casual as you can get this expansion.

TBH, I'm a bit surprised I don't have at least one legendary, yet. But I suppose this proves splitting time over multiple alts is a horrible way to get any.
    This is me tbh. Well not the max characters, have my druid at 110 who I put most time into, and started playing my spriest recently (fun as hell!). I've done mythics (and finally working on the Karazhan attunement), heroics, WQs for the caches and such. Very casual myself as I just don't have the time to play THAT much ... haven't seen anything yet. Shame this increased drop rate thing doesn't seem to work for everyone lol.

@Adramelch That is true, I could be under estimating how much some people play lol. However, I would also not say that the people running over 400 dungeons are the norm.. or at least I hope not!! I love WoW but man.. I like to get out of the house too!! lol

For me personally, 2 legendries feels fair. I was getting nervous when I only had 1.. and everyone in my guild had 2-3. In my guild, I would say that I am about top 3 in play time since launch. That is really to small of a sample size to create anytime of context.. but you do feel behind. I do think that can be an issue for players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cloney View Post
    I haven't seen one at all on my main who I've played quite a bit. Mind you I don't do normal raids at all, but did a few LFR, and do world quests regularly. I took a litttle break for a month, came back a few days ago and did a few instances and saw someone loot one who already had a few as well lol. But no personally I haven't seen any yet since Legion's release to now.
    Link your armory please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I have 6 1/2 days played on my main and have 1 legendary. LFR, normal emerald nightmare, all emissary quests, daily heroics, a few mythics.
    Armory link please as well .

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Link your armory please.

- - - Updated - - -

Armory link please as well .
    Link Note that I logged out as brewmaster by accident. Not a tank. And before you mention it, I've only done normal EN a few times. I'd say I'm a hardcore casual.

I have yet to get a legendary from a mythic/mythic plus run. I have three atm. Two from my caches and one from a world boss kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdear94 View Post
    I like how the word "legendary" actually ment that you had an awesome and super rare item.
    they are , though. Thats such a shit argument i laughed when i read it. The ONE area that the legendary item system succeeds in is that they are super rare and awesome.

Inb4 you try to argue that every single ret paladin in the game has chain of thrayn, and every single arms warrior archavon hands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Link Note that I logged out as brewmaster by accident. Not a tank. And before you mention it, I've only done normal EN a few times. I'd say I'm a hardcore casual.
    You've only done a few raids and done 327 world quests, Im guessing not all for the emissary ones as some drop gear and AP so that might be enough for 50? caches?
    You've done 23 heroic dungeons and 4 mythic dungeons and no mythic + as far as I can tell.

I would not expect you to have more then 1 legendary to be honest, the content that you have done that can give you legendaries isn't that much :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubbed late September maybe early October, came back early December and now have the cape and bracers on my warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You've only done a few raids and done 327 world quests, Im guessing not all for the emissary ones as some drop gear and AP so that might be enough for 50? caches?
    You've done 23 heroic dungeons and 4 mythic dungeons and no mythic + as far as I can tell.

I would not expect you to have more then 1 legendary to be honest, the content that you have done that can give you legendaries isn't that much :P.
    Fair enough! 327 world quests... Makes me question my life choices.

I don't have any yet.
    But i did go on a break for a little over a month.

3 here after around 29 days played ... mostly solo kills, a few M+ and EN Heroic clears.

1 character, casual player....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.