Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is this a grind at all? 15 from m+ each week and assuming you full clear NH that should give another 10 (assuming each boss drops 1, which is an assumption). you could upgrade a legendary in 2 weeks with literally no effort beyond what you already would be doing. If you want to get the upgrade faster then you can do a few World Quests.

As far as the weekly pvp quest, is that referring to the weekend event for pvp that pops up about once/month?

You don't save the cache. You save the quest. Saving the cache was a mistake because it already had a loot I'd assigned to it. Turning the quest in gives a new cache with a new and current loot ID
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Stream
    Beatmyfur - Guardian Druid - Stormrage- 1/11M Antorus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I'm 100% sure it will be once per boss regardless of difficulty as far as Nighthold bosses are concerned(and same drop chance). They have learned from past mistakes, and it's how it worked out in MoP and in WoD.

Why? Because it would be a fucking chore to do Nighthold on 4 difficulty settings every week. There should be 0 reason for my 890+ main to enter LFR.
    Let's hope they learned, if legion is any indication, they still haven't learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    How is this a grind at all? 15 from m+ each week and assuming you full clear NH that should give another 10 (assuming each boss drops 1, which is an assumption). you could upgrade a legendary in 2 weeks with literally no effort beyond what you already would be doing. If you want to get the upgrade faster then you can do a few World Quests.

As far as the weekly pvp quest, is that referring to the weekend event for pvp that pops up about once/month?
    people consider raiding a grind, they believe doing anything to get a legendary is a grind, honestly i don't understand why the fuck they play the game, i think they log in at level 1 and go omg everything is a grind, i can't be given anything, i even have to walk to a fucking mailbox!

Deleted
    I really hope the bosses in NH will drop more than 1 per boss.
    If they don't you basically get more essences from doing one mythic +2 per week than from a full NH clear, which would be, again just imo, a bad design decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post

Because some of us are kind of hoping there's a point where we don't NEED to grind MoS carry groups to get 54 traits in every spec that might be relevant down the road and that we can stop doing the same squirrel collecting, mind numbing WARDEN TOWAHH world quests over and over again to be competitive and just, you know, log in to do raids and then have time to have a life outside WoW.

Oh, and the PVP quest I assume is the "10 wins in ranked arena". Gives you a piece of gear based on your rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Also particularly interested in how much the PVP weekly quest gives. Might get a lot of people into doing arena casually, maybe myself included (and might even see some QQ posts here lol)

Won't know until NH goes live later today
    What are the weekly pvp quests? The complete 10x 2v2 10x 3v3 & 3x RBG?

Quote Originally Posted by beatmyface View Post
    You don't save the cache. You save the quest. Saving the cache was a mistake because it already had a loot I'd assigned to it. Turning the quest in gives a new cache with a new and current loot ID
    yeah sure buddy
    https://www.twitch.tv/towelliee/v/115351924?t=4h15m30s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    I guess it is a 7.1.5 emissary chest, but those before 7.1.5 may not include it because the item was not in the patch data before that.

So like you could save up about 7 of those chests

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    mythic+ cache gave me 15, emissary bags have given me 2 each

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Because some of us are kind of hoping there's a point where we don't NEED to grind MoS carry groups to get 54 traits in every spec that might be relevant down the road and that we can stop doing the same squirrel collecting, mind numbing WARDEN TOWAHH world quests over and over again to be competitive and just, you know, log in to do raids and then have time to have a life outside WoW.

Oh, and the PVP quest I assume is the "10 wins in ranked arena". Gives you a piece of gear based on your rating.
    MoS carry groups don't award the essence of amun'thal. Doing the daily emissaries will help you get these a little faster, but the most efficient way would be to do ONE M+ per week and full clear NH. That's nothing. If you just want to complain about the AP grind then I think you can find a thread more suited for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I guess it is a 7.1.5 emissary chest, but those before 7.1.5 may not include it because the item was not in the patch data before that.

So like you could save up about 7 of those chests
    People got 7.1.5 legendaries by saving old Emissary Caches

I don't know how but they did, however consistency isn't blizzards strongest trait

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    People got 7.1.5 legendaries by saving old Emissary Caches

I don't know how but they did, however consistency isn't blizzards strongest trait
    People claim to have gotten 7.1.5 legendariey by saving old Emissary Caches.
    I have yet to see proff of this happening.

My friend killed the 1st NH Boss and drops 2 Essences.

I guess the drop of Essence probably it's just like the same for Bosses and Emissary Dailies 1 to 5.

does PVP Weekly Quests include Ashran weeklys? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    My friend killed the 1st NH Boss and drops 2 Essences.

I guess the drop of Essence probably it's just like the same for Bosses and Emissary Dailies 1 to 5.
    More importantly x), which difficulty and how is it tuned?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Legion has the potential of making more gold from class halls than you did from garrisons, the only difference is you have to play to get resources instead of just logging in. I've made 4k a day from one character for the last 3 days in a row. I'm leveling up alts just to make gold from class hall missions.
    4k a day from your class hall? Bullshit. 4k from going out in the world? Not relevant to the point.

Legion gives you some gold passively, but it's nothing compared to WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    People claim to have gotten 7.1.5 legendariey by saving old Emissary Caches.
    I have yet to see proff of this happening.
    What's 'proff' to you? There's been plenty of screenshots but you'll call those faked or shopped, no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    4k a day from your class hall? Bullshit. 4k from going out in the world? Not relevant to the point.

Legion gives you some gold passively, but it's nothing compared to WoD
    He didnt say 4k gold/day just from class hall, he said on a character. I guess he meant the class hall gold missions for that day, the WQ gold missions, and he probably also is a healer (or even better tank) and doing random hc/lfr raids.

But yeah, legion is nowhere as close to WOD when it comes to passive gold making. All you had to do back then was to just log every few hours and do missions, quick and easy. Now its much harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    mythic+ cache gave me 15, emissary bags have given me 2 each
    My 3 emissary bags give me 4 each. I'm at 27/15 without steping into raid.

I just completed two WQ caches after picking up the quest. Got three essences in the first one and four essences in the second one.