Page 4 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I'm looking forward to From Scratch cheating again and then playing the victim card as they plummet down the rankings
    I think if From Scratch doesn't do really good this race they will disband. Which would be a shame, I don't particularly like them, but we need more competition at the top!

Edit: you might say they'd need to start from scratch if that happened...

I'm sorry (not really)
    Last edited by mmoc56679513ff; 2017-01-17 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    What's the best guild which will stream their progress now that Nihilum disbanded?
    Unless something has changed, DT streams progress, unless they see that they have a decent chance to break into top5, of if they get to a late boss with less than 5 kills on the boss. Beside them I know Prestige Gaming has been streaming as well. Not too sure of the rest of the field.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Is raid opened in heroic at this very moment? Why the post on the main page says "opens this week" if it's to be opened today?

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Is raid opened in heroic at this very moment? Why the post on the main page says "opens this week" if it's to be opened today?
    It releases for US today, it releases for EU tomorrow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post

Because in the World there isn't only the US... in Europe will be open tomorrow.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Can't wait to see all these non hardcore raiders giving their "hot take" on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sco's playing his druid. This is gonna jinx it and serenity will win.

As someone who was hardcore raiding when guilds like Death&Taxes, Paragon, Ensidia, SK, Nihilum etc were active... can someone tell me why there so much beef between Serenity and Method or at least the fans of either of the two guilds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Can't wait to see all these non hardcore raiders giving their "hot take" on this.
    You do know that that's the essence of any competetive "sport", right?
    The vast majority watching the Superbowl could not throw a pass, catch one or simply run as fast as the athletes they watch do.

If nobody but the hardcore "athletes" would care about their sport it wouldn't be much of a spectacle (and they'd lose out on a lot of stream money).

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    As someone who was hardcore raiding when guilds like Death&Taxes, Paragon, Ensidia, SK, Nihilum etc were active... can someone tell me why there so much beef between Serenity and Method or at least the fans of either of the two guilds?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=serenity+method+drama

Someone make a bingo card. And put someone asking about the drama as one of the spots, bozzleprogress being brought up as another, someone playing someone elses character as one. Someone exploiting a boss as another.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    I'd like to see this applied at any sports.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    You do know that that's the essence of any competetive "sport", right?
    The vast majority watching the Superbowl could not throw a pass, catch one or simply run as fast as the athletes they watch do.

If nobody but the hardcore "athletes" would care about their sport it wouldn't be much of a spectacle (and they'd lose out on a lot of stream money).
    You can care about something and not give your opinion on how it should be done or should be harder. And I also think sports fans who give their opinions on how players play or the difficulty are also "hot takes". Meaning they have no clue. Just like most people in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    I'd like to see this applied at any sports.
    I wasn't aware you can say "soccer should be harder!" and if that happens it then becomes even harder for me to play and accomplish said goal. Now you see how that comparison is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Funny how it's always people with 0 mythic experience saying this shit :thinking:
    I have three expansions of end game experience but I had twins this summer so have had to stop. I look forward to your apology for your error.

Deleted
    id like to see serenity, and danish terrace do very well

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    I have three expansions of end game experience but I had twins this summer so have had to stop. I look forward to your apology for your error.
    Why? You talked bullshit, obviously people would assume you have no clue what you are talking about.
    ToV was in NO WAY a joke, if anything it was slightly overtuned (which was countered by overgearing with tf or weapon traits). There is a reason the loot was buffed by 5 itemlevels

Gul'dan already dead on Normal, so guess tier is over guys?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

So Im assuming that From Scratch, Limit and Exorsus are exluded from the moral race since they all cheat and exploit whenever the chance is given.

I feel very confident that world first Gul'dan will be claimed by none other than Midwinter. Rumour has it that they will gain access to the raid instance a whole day ahead of their competition giving them a significant head start. That combined with the fact that Riggnaros will be piloting one of their tanks during progression and help out with shot calling and strats makes me very convinced that this is their year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    So Im assuming that From Scratch, Limit and Exorsus are exluded from the moral race since they all cheat and exploit whenever the chance is given.
    Only @Bozzel can judge this.

Deleted

Thought we needed one of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that my opinion is in any shape or form better or more important but my "respect" for any top Guild is at an all time low.
    I used to respect them and look up to them due to how much better they were than me (at that time), but now all I can see is people who will do everything they can to grab that "World First" title.
    Buying Accounts, sharing Accounts, exploiting and whatnot, all without consequences are something I loathe.
    Call me stupid, silly or retarded but just as in any sports (and let's just compare this to regular sports) there are people looking up to players and cheering for them. They read newspapers about them, know everything they do etc.. You're an example for hundreds, or even thousands of people who look forward to see you perform.
    You have some kind of responsibility due to your name and fame. Don't abuse that power you have to cheat your way to the top.
    The people/Guilds who I'm talking about will know exactly what I mean but it's a shame the community doesn't bother and just says "meh everyone does it so it's fair/fine". It's not about weather it's fair but about the example you set to others. How can you even feel pride/excitement knowing you Account shared your way to World first ?
    Guess I'm just old fashioned and will be flamed and attacked for this, but it's just my 2cents on the topic which every couple of months pops up again.
    I still love reading about the progression, tactics and how everything fits together but the respect I had is long gone and will never be restored. Unless either Blizzard steps up and makes a stance (either it in making the Race something official and them actually caring about it) or the community which could step up and show they don't want to be "cheated" on anymore.
    yep you can call me Bozzel if you want if that makes you feel better.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2017-01-17 at 08:34 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".