Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As mentioned: until logs come out, some trinket assumptions might be off. But starting today I am hoping to be able to dig through the log data. That frond is at the TOP of my list, so stay tuned.

Also, Re: BIS. Actually, you can do "BiS" on AMR, it's just a bit of a moving target. It's built to address this WF/Socket problem in the following way:

1. Set your filters right (you can get BiS for any gear you are willing to get, for example, you can exclude a mythic raid. Or you can exclude top level crafted gear if it's too expensive. Or, you can set warforged/socket levels to none, or +5, etc).

2. Import your bag data (use the addon when you load your character).

3. Mr. Robot then finds all of the gear available to you, based on your filters. Let's say you include everything except set WF/Socket to none. Then, he also takes into account all of the gear you own. So if you DO get a lucky item, that is taken into account when calculating your BiS.

So it's sort of a moving target, that adjusts to the gear you own. And as mentioned, it's still theoretical in that it's based on the assumption you set the tool too, including the type of fight, filters, etc etc etc.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=27

first log i found with nightblooming

not that impressive, but ofc it's only one

5 procs in an almost 9 minute fight

totalling at 2.28% dmg

@shaunika123 It is supposed to proc on all melee attacks, so I don't know why the proc view looks so low. I will look at more rogue logs as they show up. Also, in case you didn't know, a lot of nighthold trinkets have different RPPMs per spec, so that could also have something to do with it, if the proc chance has changed for one of the rogue specs. Here's our wiki page for that item, at the very bottom you can see the RPPM values: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory...n&version=live

I found a hunter log and compared it to our simulator and for that trinket it looks like the # of uses match. The damage on the spell itself is a bit higher on our simulator, so I will have to dig into that.
    AMR sim: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...a249c2d47c6c1d
    Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=26

Update: Found it! We had each stack increasing by 100%. The logs show 50%. That will be fixed in tonight's update.
    Last edited by Zoopercat; 2017-01-17 at 10:37 PM.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    AMR is a little bit tricky. Not every Items is BiS what is marked in the sheet as BiS, especially trinkets. If ther is a trinket 5000 points above an another one, the another one can sim 10k dps stronger. You need to test several setups to get a feeling for it.

I can't see why this discussion about if you can or not make a bis list.
    doesn't matter if its titanforget or not... it the BIS on the list get forget too it willl still be THE BIS.

you can make a list of gear your aiming for. at the same ilvl it will be valid.

Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post

you can make a list of gear your aiming for. at the same ilvl it will be valid.
    That's not what BiS stand for. Of course anyone can make a wish list, for most players that will surely moe then suffice, but that's irrelevant for a post asking for a BiS list.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

You can simply say "BiS without WF/TF/Socket". Dunno why that's such a complicated concept. Sure, if something does upgrade, you have to use your own judgment, but it's better than nothing. Most guilds use master loot, and most ML addons have a "BiS" button. Yeah, you never know if a 920 TF piece will suddenly drop on the next boss, but it still helps to know when something is probably BiS.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

"Probably" BiS is anything with your two preferred stats. Aynthing else is a matter of simming yourself, knowing your shit and stuff. And that's as easy as it can get, if someone needs a list for that, i don't know if he or she should be allowed to roll on loot.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Ymirsson, yeah, think what make ppl wonder is the value of trinkets stats etc, procs. PPM can lift or sink a trinket

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=27

first log i found with nightblooming

not that impressive, but ofc it's only one

5 procs in an almost 9 minute fight

totalling at 2.28% dmg
    I did say, a number of times, this trinket kinda sucked on the PTR. Looks like it still sucks.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-01-25 at 06:51 AM.

Only me that think the itemization on the tier set is kinda brutaly wank ?

Im on 45.6% crit now with Eye of command and 895 Eye of guarm crit.

I lose crit on the chest, the back and the gloves.

Or isn't the crit "cap" so important anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Only me that think the itemization on the tier set is kinda brutaly wank ?

Im on 45.6% crit now with Eye of command and 895 Eye of guarm crit.

I lose crit on the chest, the back and the gloves.

Or isn't the crit "cap" so important anymore ?
    With MP/AP, crit is not really important. But yes, bonus sets itemization is pretty bad for anything else then poison assa/ sub.

Thre are 6 possible combinations of pairing the 4 secondary stats. That's what Blizz have done with our 6 tier pieces. The result is that each stat is on 3 pieces of gear, and each stat is equally represented.

But of course we want there to be 4 pieces of exactly the most desired combination for our pet favorite spec

Pretty sure 3 MA relics beat out any other combo, even without the boots. I just got my 3rd one, don't think I am gonna replace them. I am hoping i get the boots with my 4th legendary and the convergence of fate trinket. Pretty sure those 2 together with the MA relics make them pretty unbeatable.

I use this as my primary source, updated quite frequently.

http://roguedpsguide.com/rogue-legion-wow-relics-pve/

Quote Originally Posted by asapeazy View Post
    Pretty sure 3 MA relics beat out any other combo, even without the boots. I just got my 3rd one, don't think I am gonna replace them. I am hoping i get the boots with my 4th legendary and the convergence of fate trinket. Pretty sure those 2 together with the MA relics make them pretty unbeatable.

I use this as my primary source, updated quite frequently.

http://roguedpsguide.com/rogue-legion-wow-relics-pve/
    It's outdated info. Check out the newest post from the source you posted:
    No Legendary Boots or CoF: 3GW relics are BIS by a slim margin
    With CoF, no legendary boots: 3MA relics are still BiS by a slim margin.
    With legendary boots, no CoF:
    For poison build, 3xMA is BIS by a slim margin.
    For bleed build, 2xGW 1xMA is BIS by a big margin.
    With Legendary Boots and CoF: 3MA Relic are BIS by a big margin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's outdated info. Check out the newest post from the source you posted:
    The question is if CoF is worth it to drop 1200 secondary stats
    btw. your data is also outdated and for the "old" duskwalkers (1second for 50 energy not 65)

this is the new, dont know if right: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#
    stjern didnt updated it yet.

With boots and without CoF MA seems to be very good,
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2017-01-19 at 07:50 PM.

I got the legendary cloak... now i will need to use the horrible gloves or shoulder...
    the change fells bad...

head=doomblade_cowl,id=138332,bonus_id=3444
    neck=belerons_choker_of_misery,id=140899,bonus_id=3444
    shoulders=mantle_of_the_torn_sky,id=140864,bonus_id=3444
    back=doomblade_shadowwrap,id=138371,bonus_id=3444
    chest=doomblade_tunic,id=138326,bonus_id=3444
    wrists=bracers_of_impossible_choices,id=140889,bonus_id=3516
    hands=gloves_of_synchronus_elements,id=140905,bonus_id=3444
    waist=high_shadow_councilors_wrap,id=140919,bonus_id=3444
    legs=doomblade_pants,id=138335,bonus_id=3444
    feet=grovetenders_moccasins,id=140861,bonus_id=3444
    ring1=ring_of_the_scoured_clan,id=140897,bonus_id=3444
    ring2=spellblades_gemmed_signet,id=140895,bonus_id=3444
    trinket1=convergence_of_fates,id=140806,bonus_id=3444
    trinket2=nightblooming_frond,id=140802,bonus_id=3444

this is BiS from what you can get in NH
    Last edited by Kuroii; 2017-01-25 at 07:03 AM.