I got the legendary chest, was thrilled about it's potential in bgs and pvp...

queue the el risitas from a blizzard engineer at my misfortune....

it does not work in battlegrounds.... I am so mad. I wanted multiple bubbles. I mean what is the point of greater survival if it can't be used as a tool to make my enemies suffer? I want to see the irritation on a locks face when it takes them 3 more seconds to kill me.

Pretty sure it was stated early on that the legendaries abilities would not procc in instanced pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    queue the el risitas from a blizzard engineer at my misfortune....

it does not work in battlegrounds.... I am so mad. I wanted multiple bubbles. I mean what is the point of greater survival if it can't be used as a tool to make my enemies suffer? I want to see the irritation on a locks face when it takes them 3 more seconds to kill me.
    legendaries working on pvp would be completely broken, that's why we can't use them there but i think blizzard would easily let us use them at least on random bgs

10+ Year Old Account
    Aah I remember the days in WotLK, running into a DK with Shadowmourne in a battleground.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    Aah I remember the days in WotLK, running into a DK with Shadowmourne in a battleground.
    I remember being that DK.

Good times were had.