Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Being evasive like scum. That makes my vote today easier. Thanks!

yeah day 1 is such an important day anyone who doesnt talk then is scum thanks, sherlock
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    yeah day 1 is such an important day anyone who doesnt talk then is scum thanks, sherlock
    {Insert joke about the fact it's now day 2.}

- - - Updated - - -

Alright... don't everyone post at once.

Since there isn't currently any one here to talk to... I'll just talk to myself for a bit.

The fact that Graeham was NKed is interesting. I personally didn't get more than a neutral read from him yesterday. Which makes me wonder why he might have been targeted.

(Note: Beyond this point there is hopeless WIFOM and should be read as such... but since I've got no one else to talk to I'm gonna have a little fun)

So if the NK that targeted was town aligned, whoever it was clearly saw something that I did not. What could that have been? All Graeham did yesterday was vote Arialla and talk about general inactively and quietness of games lately. Something I can't really blame him for and he's been talking about as both town and scum.

Meaning it isn't something Graeham said, which leads to the possibility of a town aligned kill "just killin' cuz they can". To which I must say, stop it. Doing that makes you no better than an SK >.>

Okay, that's possibility is out of the way, what's next?

SK! Killing a seemingly random town player is a pretty solid idea. Graeham is definitely a decent choice for a targeted kill as well. He didn't really interact with anyone so there wouldn't be much evidence to work backward from for anyone who tried. Though that means we've got at least 2 NKs floating around, because there has to be a "mafia" team out there right? I mean not even Danner/Silkku's SK game was mafia free. Good news if this is true though is we likely had a protect role save someone. WOO! Of course... if that someone was themselves >.>

Next up... Mafia!

See SK. No really. I can't see anything in Graeham's posts that could lead someone to think he was anything. TPR, SPR, VT... nothin'.

All that WIFOM concluded... me thinks that Graeham was a random act of violence. Why can't we all be friends?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, busy day at work and haven't had time to do any browsing. My first thought was the NK was being funny. "Graeham" was lynched so let let's NK him too.

7+ Year Old Account
    do tell friend
    good question man
    D1/N1 are over, hence the Lynch and NK. Everyone says D1 sucks/I dont like D1, then they dont do anything to try and make it better.

Vote Kel
    Til I see something useful come from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    My first thought was the NK was being funny. "Graeham" was lynched so let let's NK him too.
    That's a definite possibility. Kind of shitty but a possibility.

Vote: Kel

The thing is, I've been playing enough with Kel to know that pressure isn't gonna work. He's not gonna change, this is just his playstyle. He's not gonna help and he just wanna troll.

So there is no 'pressure' to apply to Kel. But since he's not helping town, I can get behind a lynch on him, regardless of his alignment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also FoS: listo for not explaining the vote on Largehorn 10 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Reticence, because Palawin felt more awkward than Marack to me.
    In my view Marack was the awkward one. I struggled a bit with some of the responses because of it.

I have Marack down as my strongest scum read today.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really get the votes on Kel. You both want to lynch him for not contributing enough on day 1? Or not doing enough for the first 10 hours of day 2? Or for not doing enough in previous games?

I'd rather pressure someone for doing something scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    thoughts on Graeham kill
    I actually did notice him say something very shortly after I joined the game which I thought might be a hint at something (turns out it was).

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm feeling pretty angelic today. Maybe it's a sign I should get some sleep. >.>
    Was unusually time in the context. I assumed he was dropping a hint but being more subtle than others had been may have triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    My first thought was the NK was being funny. "Graeham" was lynched so let let's NK him too.
    Actually... Having read this I think you might be half right. They might have killed him to get info about the structure of the games characters. In case they had to fake claim.

- - - Updated - - -

And if that is true then it would be possible that they expected to be pressured today and needed the info.

A lot of ifs there but an alternative to random violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Vote: Kel

The thing is, I've been playing enough with Kel to know that pressure isn't gonna work. He's not gonna change, this is just his playstyle. He's not gonna help and he just wanna troll.

So there is no 'pressure' to apply to Kel. But since he's not helping town, I can get behind a lynch on him, regardless of his alignment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also FoS: listo for not explaining the vote on Largehorn 10 hours ago.
    So apparently I'm not allowed to vote without placing a reason before going to sleep got it. My reason is this. We know Arialla was town now, in my eyes scum would either be in the middle of his train or avoid his train completely. Large was around during the time Arialla arrived and his train took off. There is also the fact he managed to somehow believe Kryllian had a ton of votes when he had none, I just don't think Large would make that mistake. So yes it is like Large said and is mostly due to the fact he wasn't on the Arialla lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    @PalawinFC My vote on kel is based on doing nothing. Evading questions. Not giving ANY input from the discussion yesterday. His posts have been a series of one-liners that have done nothing to add to the game. There are no opinions from kel for us to make reads off of. Nothing said can be seen as helpful to town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @PalawinFC My vote on kel is based on doing nothing. Evading questions. Not giving ANY input from the discussion yesterday. His posts have been a series of one-liners that have done nothing to add to the game. There are no opinions from kel for us to make reads off of. Nothing said can be seen as helpful to town.
    Like was said, it is how kel plays. He actually does get info out though but its almost always in confusing as fuck statements.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Large said and is mostly due to the fact he wasn't on the Arialla lynch.
    Pot please meet Kettle. I explained why my vote was where it was. And that reasoning was a whole lot better than "because I won't".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Like was said, it is how kel plays. He actually does get info out though but its almost always in confusing as fuck statements.
    It may be how he plays, but it doesnt appear to be helping town ATM. And if "pressure" wont get him to change, why would we keep someone that is at best, useless to town and at worst detrimental or scum.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I don't really get the votes on Kel. You both want to lynch him for not contributing enough on day 1? Or not doing enough for the first 10 hours of day 2? Or for not doing enough in previous games?

I'd rather pressure someone for doing something scummy.
    Go ahead. Pressure the 'scummy' people. Who is that again?

- - - Updated - - -

I know from past experiences (and so do you) that Kel won't help. Not D1, not here on D2 and not in the later stages of the game.

For the record, I have nothing against Kel. I actually quite like him and find him amusing. I'd much rather have him in the game, a troll that embraces who he is, rather than someone like Arialla who happens to be 'busy' every time he signs up.

But to keep Kel alive is just bad for town, end of story.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, if I find someone particularly scummy at some point during this gameday, I'd have no problem changing my vote to them. I don't see a problem with having a vote out on Kel at the moment. The problem is usually the opposite - people refusing to put a vote (and opinions) out until the last 5 hours of the gameday, and then we end up making a rushed decision to secure a lynch.
    Last edited by Monkz; 2017-01-19 at 10:23 PM.

So if i play this game on this forum and talk on day 1 I get lynched, and if I dont talk on day 1 I get lynched day 2 instead?
    게임 은 어렵~~

So if i play this game on this forum and talk on day 1 I get lynched, and if I dont talk on day 1 I get lynched day 2 instead?
    Who do you think we should lynch today and why?

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have any opinions on the conversations that were had day1? Do you plan on sharing those opinions with the other people playing?

Its not a talk d1, get lynched. Dont talk d1, get lynched d2. You have not contributed. You havent truly interacted with anyone, less the calling Arialla mad for the train on them. One-liners dont really help.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Its not a talk d1, get lynched. Dont talk d1, get lynched d2. You have not contributed. You havent truly interacted with anyone, less the calling Arialla mad for the train on them. One-liners dont really help.
    Just using this quote, because it was the last one available. I mean people seem to think there is "A style" that town people have to play. That its a way to play town and you need to follow that or you're not helping. That isn't how this game works, and this is one reason town struggle a lot on this forum. We often lynch town players because people disagree with how the other person played it. I mean what I find funny is that Blood Fox can claim he is a cop Day 1 and people will fucking believe and follow it, despite the fact he is never a cop with a day 1 investigate, but Kel does he usual thing and you'll climb all over him and scream he isn't helping. Kel does Kel things, sure, but Kel as a town player usually is very attentive and votes smart, especially later in the game. Just because you dislike "Kel things" isn't a valid reason to vote him off imo.

Votes should be based on things you can prove, or at least provide evidence towards. Voting pattern, reactions to posts or votes, anything in which you can point a finger and use to justify your vote. Before voting, think to yourself "Could I convince other people to follow this vote other than telling them "Its gut feels."" I mean I don't know on Kel, because he could be scum slipping by, but all I am seeing right now is tunnel vision because someone isn't playing the game to what some people think is the "correct" way.

Also I do think Listo should offer some support for his vote earlier, because if he has a reason to vote, he should attempt to convince us its a reason to vote too. Outside of that I see no train today that has offered any reason to climb into it.

Ive had a very busy day, but I'm more free tomorrow and hope to re-read everything so I can offer up more in terms of who I think is worth a vote or seven.

Hey guys just want to drop a note - there's been a pretty serious incident outside my office today involving some fatalities. We've all been sent home. Im a little shook up so I'm probably not going to be around today.

I'll vote tomorrow... Possibly on Marack or Largehorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also I do think Listo should offer some support for his vote earlier, because if he has a reason to vote, he should attempt to convince us its a reason to vote too. Outside of that I see no train today that has offered any reason to climb into it.
    Just taking this part out. I did give my reasoning for the vote a few posts up. Its mostly due to Arialla flipping town and me thinking he is in a prime area for a scum to either avoid the lynch entirely or be in the middle of said train.