So, it took me 60 levels and an opportune time for a tea break for me to realise that Alphinaud is actually a guy. Was convinced they were twin sisters since the opening cutscene with them both in the cart.

If Matoya hadn't pointed it out, I'd have never noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    So, it took me 60 levels and an opportune time for a tea break for me to realise that Alphinaud is actually a guy. Was convinced they were twin sisters since the opening cutscene with them both in the cart.

If Matoya hadn't pointed it out, I'd have never noticed.
    To be fair I thought a couple of characters were female. Ardashir and Cyr.

oh man this cross server finder has brought on so many traps. how do people do 1000 dps with 260 gear? bird farming has been torture since tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    oh man this cross server finder has brought on so many traps. how do people do 1000 dps with 260 gear? bird farming has been torture since tuesday.
    Pretty sure I sustain more than that as a 259 ilvl BLM spamming Blizzard 1. o.o

Haven't attempted to do any bird farming since the patch. Would think Ravana and Bismark won't be bad, but it's gonna be painful for the rest (minus Sophia) since I didn't do them when new, so I have the stinky bonus stigma attached currently.

level 55, 5 more levels. Never leveling a healer first again. Will probably start the new expansion either monk or ninja
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    level 55, 5 more levels. Never leveling a healer first again. Will probably start the new expansion either monk or ninja
    I avoided that issue by leveling as a Summoner. You can swap to a Scholar with the click of a button and heal away. Let me really double down on those faster dungeon queues, while also not being a complete slouch in solo play. Being able to AoE groups of 4-5 mobs down at a time made leveling a breeze. Helps that I like playing Shielding healers and DoT mages too though, I admit. They may not be to everyones tastes.

The only real issue is deciding where to spend your stat points. But looking at the higher iLevel stuff, some of which has well in excess of +140 of your main stat, the 40 points you get from leveling are paltry in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair I thought a couple of characters were female. Ardashir and Cyr.
    I know Squeenix are fond of making effeminate characters, but the fact that Alphinaud was also coupled with a squeeky voice actor for ARR too made me think he was a girl. It's not the first time Squeenix have done it, (Hello, Kuja) and it probably won't be the last.At least he seems to have hit Puberty for Heavensward and have a voice that sounds male. Still, Matoya thought he was a girl too, so I guess I'm in good company...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Hmm, to do this or learn Zurvan Ex this weekend...

As mind numbing as it sounds, it earns lore towards umbrite or whatever and it gets 270 weapons done, lol. At worst I may have this step done for BLM in 2ish weeks...that's almost as easy as the singing crystals.

Too bad I'll have 5 more weapons to go after that.
    Honestly every fight is getting me the 100 tomestone bonus so far so i have bought all the primal sets for all the jobs

Halfway to giant NIN paddles.

and thats a paddlin'

4/10 nearly on Relic. Might slow down a bit because A1S is starting to burn me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    4/10 nearly on Relic. Might slow down a bit because A1S is starting to burn me out.
    Yeah i'm gonna get 5/10 then take a break, got months to do it.

Gaaah! Servers are full! Can't log in on my new character!
    Cries
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Gaaah! Servers are full! Can't log in on my new character!
    Cries
    Yeah Balmung has over a 2.5k que right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    Just as I was getting ready to do some more PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Just as I was getting ready to do some more PvP.
    I loaded in once already and lost connection right away, hopefully 2nd time it will stick.
    I AM the victim.

I loaded in once already and lost connection right away, hopefully 2nd time it will stick.
    The same thing happened to me. I was lurking in Ishgard for a while and only got kicked from the server when I tried to travel to the PvP base. Then when I sat through the 2000+ queue I crashed again.

Apparently there's emergency maintenance 'soon' though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I was lurking in Ishgard for a while and only got kicked from the server when I tried to travel to the PvP base. Then when I sat through the 2000+ queue I crashed again.

Apparently there's emergency maintenance 'soon' though.
    Yeah something is up, I logged over to Wildstar for just a moment to see my friends remodeled house hes being working on.

When I first tried to get on 14 had a queue of about 20ish. Not even 10 minutes later when I tried to get on 14 2000+ queue.
    I AM the victim.

Yeah something is up, I logged over to Wildstar for just a moment to see my friends remodeled house hes being working on.

When I first tried to get on 14 had a queue of about 20ish. Not even 10 minutes later when I tried to get on 14 2000+ queue.
    I regret having a cup of coffee not too long ago. Now I won't be able to sleep and will have to find something else to do to pass the time.

Apparently if you fish in a single spot in La Noscea it crashes the entire server and people are going out of their way to do it, hilarious as crap bug to have happen, even if it's kind of annoying, hopefully it gets fixed soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Yeah they should revamp the launcher while they're at it. I mean it works fine but just something that looks more "modern" and the ability to update files without having to login. Oh yeah speaking of logins let us able to keep it in the system tray and stay logged in like B.Net so its a simple process.

...Not gonna happen.
    I made a VB script for "autologin", hit the button and get some fresh tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye bye data center, see you after maintenance. Was going to do the 24man D:

I'm trying to get onto Exodus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Bye bye data center, see you after maintenance. Was going to do the 24man D:
    Oh. Did the servers go down?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!