Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    According to Trump, Robocop Detroit is the current America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm listening to his speech through a coworker having his speakers on, and the bullshit-o-meter of the speech is off the fucking charts.

Bring change to washington? With his fucking cabinet? Jesus fuck. "The people have control"? Fucking horseshit.
    I mean, the people he appointed are technically people.

Deleted
    Maybe this is easier to listen to if you're American, being from Western-Europe I've heard more 'God this, God that" during this whole inauguration than during a year on local media.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The scary part is him basically saying he will not accept politicians that block him.
    Incoming Trump vs. Republicans war.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    great speech trump
    Almost sounds exactly like a stump speech during the campaign. All the catchphrases sans the normal chants of building a wall and locking her up. I look forward to all Trump supporters coming around once their lives don't miraculously start winning and realize they will be forgotten even more now that the banks and big oil are in charge. The greatest con in America, EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Maybe this is easier to listen to if you're American, being from Western-Europe I've heard more 'God this, God that" during this whole inauguration than during a year on local media.
    I've never heard these God texts. Completely new to me. It's like they're puking shit right at the camera.

Deleted
    Do a shot everytime someone says god.

Deleted
    Not even one reference to the founding fathers or former presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    great speech trump

Much much better than the "Hope and change" speech we got from Obama. Although I can certainly say we got change.
    A change for the worse.

I wonder why they chose such a difficult song to sing as national anthem. It sounds horrible with even slightly average singers.

Maybe god chose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    It's not, I never hear this stuff on normal television to be honest. I don't like it either tbh, that being said this isn't a trump thing, they always have religious BS at these things.

Oh man that singing was painful

Deleted
    The anthem was just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Not even one reference to the founding fathers or former presidents.
    You didn't hear him say something to the Presidents sitting right there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The anthem was just sad.
    What did you expect, some slutty Miley Cyrus song?

That singing was a bit rough, but I give her credit, 16 years old, probably crapping her pants.

Trump's speech was pretty good, I wonder how those people on the podium felt when he was chastising them.

Also, I'm really glad to know our power is ordained by God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    What did you expect, some slutty Miley Cyrus song?
    What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I mean, the people he appointed are technically people.
    I'm not convinced Rex Tillerson is not a dinosaure. That name is a little sketchy if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We have Monarchies that are chosen and anointed by God and we don't have that much religion during these ceremonies.
    I thought all the monarchies are descendant from Charlemagne? Wasn't at one point all of the kings/queens in europe like cousins/2nd cousins or something?