Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    The beauty of any Trump speech is you have literally no fucking idea what he will do because he generally deals in such vagaries. That means he can do anything and still be technically truthful. I love it.
    I was a bit worried he would say something horrific at some point, sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for something very offensive to come out of his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    Do you know what happens when people become sore winners and see a few election cycles in a bubble as if that indicates something? Ya. You'll see. History is on my side,.

You mean sort of like what just happened to the Democrats? They lost over ONE THOUSAND position this election cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    God bless Donald J. Trump and God bless the American people.

Here's to eight years of liberal butthurt.
    Is the education system in the US really this bad?

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-20 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Kinda like Republicans moved on when Obama was elected, and oh wait no they didn't.

We're not all going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, just because Trump says we should. Welcome to reality.
    Really? Did they accuse him of "not winning fairly" for months and months? Was there talk of an impeachment BEFORE he even took office?

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I was a bit worried he would say something horrific at some point, sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for something very offensive to come out of his mouth.
    I loved his climate change response as well. During his campaign trail "climate change is a hoax by the chinese". Later interview post win "some things look different than on the campaign trail I can tell you" Like what the fuck? Don't get me wrong I'm happy he's willing to be "flexible" but If your running for president and you tentatively reverse on a huge issue before even entering office that tells me to expect the unexpected with Trump.

Deleted
    The beauty of any Trump speech is you have literally no fucking idea what he will do because he generally deals in such vagaries. That means he can do anything and still be technically truthful. I love it.
    Me too, now that he's taken office we can actually judge him on his actions instead of the rhetoric and generic promises he's been spewing.

Let's hope he deserves the praise he so longs for.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    If you interpret it as "inflammatory" that's on you. I can't control your emotions.
    You can't make blatant implications and then flip it on me. That's just being intellectually dishonest.

Since when is there common decency on the internet
    So your defense is "I don't have to be a good person so I won't be"

and why can't you say that the performance was bad if it really was an outlier, which it was.
    You can be critical of it, I never said you couldn't. In fact one of my very best friends was critical about it, but in a understanding, less cunty manner.

That singing was a bit rough, but I give her credit, 16 years old, probably crapping her pants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Genuinely curious, is this "tax return" thing going to be his presidency's birth certificate?
    One of the two has been seen by the public.

What? Are you saying the national anthem has nothing to do with with the whole ceremony? I didnt even know she was 16 until someone said so on this forum. But i did react to how bad it was.
    And, yet, people will say you don't need to respect the anthem and how stupid it was when Kaepernick said it's bad.

Flip flop.

Genuinely curious, is this "tax return" thing going to be his presidency's birth certificate?
    No, that would imply he will at some point release his taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Really? Did they accuse him of "not winning fairly" for months and months? Was there talk of an impeachment BEFORE he even took office?
    Nah just utterly obstructed his ENTIRE PRESIDENTIAL TERM INCLUDING SHUTTING THE GOVT DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    One of the two has been seen by the public.
    There is no law saying he has to. Why don't you send me your tax return bro!

You can't make blatant implications and then flip it on me. That's just being intellectually dishonest.

So your defense is "I don't have to be a good person so I won't be"

You can be critical of it, I never said you couldn't. In fact one of my very best friends was critical about it, but in a understanding, less cunty manner.
    I didnt actually comment on her performance in a "cunty manner" either. If you think that, as i said, it's on you. I said that the song is hard to sing and if you're even slight average you'll have a hard time doing it well. That was my initial comment. But i do think you should be able to criticize the singing without getting warnings from a moderator or being called a cunt for having the opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Is the education system in the US really this bad?
    You aren't the first and you won't be the last, but I thank you for your contribution regardless.

Oh my cup runneth over.

Nah just utterly obstructed his ENTIRE PRESIDENTIAL TERM INCLUDING SHUTTING THE GOVT DOWN.
    Soooo they were doing things politicians do? Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And, yet, people will say you don't need to respect the anthem and how stupid it was when Kaepernick said it's bad.

Flip flop.
    <- Not one of those people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best of luck Americans.

You'll need it.

I didnt actually comment on her performance in a "cunty manner" either. If you think that, as i said, it's on you. I said that the song is hard to sing and if you're even slight average you'll have a hard time doing it well. That was my initial comment. But i do think you should be able to criticize the singing without getting warnings from a moderator or being called a cunt for having the opinion.
    My original response wasn't to you. I wasn't saying you were being cunty I was saying the person I originally responded to was.

There was no moderator warning, they were just saying to take it easy on her, they didn't say that anyone would get in trouble for not doing so.

And again the cunt comment wasn't directed at you, you just happen to be the person who is conversing with me so I was explaining my original comments.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-01-20 at 06:08 PM.

<- Not one of those people.
    Thank you, if true.

Like, really. People were saying saying it gets too much respect. Now, it has to be perfectly performed or someone disrespected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Where the fuck were you with the threats of impeachment and the calls that he wasn't legitimate due to "being a Kenyan Muslim"?

Oh, wait, we elected the person that was spreading that bullshit as President.