Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    They don't have the resources to investigate these things, but they have the evidence to feed the bot so it can post it?

This is just a reply-bot. Fair enough I guess, but nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    ...so I'm retarded. I can't deny it. =p
    You should deny like the rest of us! Only a retard would go and admit it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I don't really understand what this bot does. It just goes "ha found you!" and I'm not sure why people would impersonate people to troll, trolling is already easy.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I don't really understand what this bot does. It just goes "ha found you!" and I'm not sure why people would impersonate people to troll, trolling is already easy.
    You're not sure why X people who hate Y people, would impersonate Y, then act like jackasses, making more people dislike Y? I think it's quite obvious why. They want more people to hate the people they do.

It's like the oldest trick in the books, to harm a group one hates, without bringing harm to oneself.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-01-20 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Can the bot flag news stories about fake hate crimes? Oh wait, they're all fake... never mind.
    there you have it folks, hate crimes does not happen in the world. Confirmed by anonymous mmo-champion shitposter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    This new bot targets trolls that posting defaming statements against minorities, while hiding behind a fake avatar of the targeted minority.
    So...minorities can't be racist towards whites ?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You're not sure why X people who hate Y people, would impersonate Y, then act like jackasses, making more people dislike Y? I think it's quite obvious why. They want more people to hate the people they do.

It's like the oldest trick in the books, to harm a group one hates, without bringing harm to oneself.
    So the logic is o man this Jewish person is really obnoxious on twitter, I'm gonna be anti semitic now?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You came really close to having a complete thought there. Care to complete it so we can say communication happened?
    lolololololol

A huff po writer filed a lawsuit against a "Jew Goldstein" claiming to have assaulted by a meme

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is free speech. This is exactly what free speech looks like. The bot writer is using his freedom of speech to speak out against speech he doesn't approve of. That's exactly how freedom of speech works.
    So you would feel the same way if Twitter was owned by Russians and was censored all homosexual complaints. Aren't you also mr. "muh public access" means you can't discriminate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So you would feel the same way if Twitter was owned by Russians and was censored all homosexual complaints. Aren't you also mr. "muh public access" means you can't discriminate?
    1> This isn't being done by Twitter.
    2> It doesn't directly affect the people targeted.
    3> Yes, if Russian Twitter wants to ban gay people, that's their business, but everyone else calling them homophobes for doing so is how free speech works. They're a private business, not a public venue.

1> This isn't being done by Twitter.
    2> It doesn't directly affect the people targeted.
    3> Yes, if Russian Twitter wants to ban gay people, that's their business, but everyone else calling them homophobes for doing so is how free speech works. They're a private business, not a public venue.
    So can twitter not allow certain racial groups to use their website?

10+ Year Old Account
    So can twitter not allow certain racial groups to use their website?
    No, because Twitter isn't Russian, it's American, and the USA has laws about public accomodations like Twitter and discriminatory practices.

Russia doesn't, hence the difference.

No, because Twitter isn't Russian, it's American, and the USA has laws about public accomodations like Twitter and discriminatory practices.

Russia doesn't, hence the difference.
    So you agree that the civil rights act applies to twitter.

Deleted
    Dunno about twitter - but to me and about many others twitter is President Trump. He alone saved twitter and with it many jobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thing must be going crazy on Wu.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you agree that the civil rights act applies to twitter.
    I really don't know where you're going with this. The answer is "obviously, yes", but nothing being discussed here is a civil rights issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Dunno about twitter - but to me and about many others twitter is President Trump. He alone saved twitter and with it many jobs.
    Twitter is still dying. Donald Trump is not its Lord and Savior. Twitter's problem is its business model which is reliant on income from advertisers who hate trolls and trolls has somehow become what Twitter is known for (perhaps because they make a lot of noise when they're banned), hence Twitter's devotion to advancing censorship technologies (boo hoo). Now, suppose Donald Trump increased the number of new visitors, which is likely true--with advertisers despising trolls and Donald Trump representing a party very well known for trolling, do you believe he's actually helped Twitter? Also, feel free to note that ad-blindness is a problem with forums/discussion type sites.
    Last edited by twiddler; 2017-01-21 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Had a few of those on mmoc over the years, still some here even now. It's sad.
    Yeah I've had my suspicions over the years. Maybe if we're lucky mmoc will have these bots in the future. Give all those poor mods a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired of racists demonizing minorities!

There is a white guy named Shaun king who tells everyone he is black that's got a bug following on Twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Tired of racists demonizing minorities!
    I think that's reality.