Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    From the guy who said all mexicans are rapers.
    Where did he say that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Saudi forces are working with you in Syria. Nice.
    With me? I never was in syria in my whole life. Who do you think i am?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    They're no angels.
    I am trying to point out to our independent poster, that claiming a list of Trump's cabinet he finds both a bit sexist and racist. While Trump calling Mexicans running across the border rapists and murderers, was media blowing an innocent comment to be about racism.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Governments shouldn't be instruments of change.

Take your social engineering elsewhere.
    However without Governments putting some bans/restrictions on things, do you have any idea what some large companies, health based ones in particular, would do without restrictions? Looking at you 8000% price hikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Bush will be a small time comedy star compared to Trumpy
    Did Trump orchestrated a terrorist attack against his own people?

Deleted
    With me? I never was in syria in my whole life. Who do you think i am?
    I don't have time for stupid shit. You know what I mean. The US and European forces, no matter where the fuck you are from. Almost everyone is in it.

Bye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Well to be fair we all are hypocrites. Most just aren't the narcisstic kind of hypocrite.
    Are we? I doubt everyone is a hypocrite. Some people are very wholehearted.

Trump isnt that sort of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I don't have time for stupid shit.
    Well, then inform yourself properly. Read less propaganda. And only try to publish your opinion if you actually really know anything about it.

Just a pro-tip.

Also, i am not part of any army or country that was active in the war in syria.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Over 50% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

Close to 15% of Americans live in poverty.

All Americans live in a country with insanely high healthcare costs, all young people live in a country where college will ruin their lives with student loan debt. All Americans have paid for the economic crash of 2008 and tens of millions of homes were foreclosed.

You're living in an alternate universe if you somehow think America is fine. Ask the black people who struggle to this day in poverty, ask rural America, ask young people, ask old people without money in their accounts who are retiring.
    Who blocked relief for collage students? GOP
    who continues to block improvements to ACA? GOP
    who continues to push welfare for big business? GOP
    who continues to crush workers bargaining power? GOP

see where i'm going with this...

Are we? I doubt everyone is a hypocrite. Some people are very wholehearted.

Trump isnt that sort of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, then inform yourself properly. Read less propaganda. And only try to publish your opinion if you actually really know anything about it.

Just a pro-tip.

Also, i am not part of any army or country that was active in the war in syria.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Thanks for that, though I find it a bit racist and sexist to call out how many white males there are.
    It is just a statistic, pointing something out isn't racist or sexist, you might want to learn how those words work. They aren't implying good or bad, just showing the stats and probably a simple point to a lack of diversity. One African American, one Latino/Hispanic, one Asian, not sure about the rest but that is just me guessing a bit. If the image shows anything it took 4 woman, to knock it down to 82% male, so I figure 3 minorities is all it takes to knock it down to 86% white. Not really worth squeezing that stat in there is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    He certainly is my countries president. And those like myself who doubt his sincerity, and ability to lead this country will be watching his every move very closely. And if he does anything to remove anyones rights, he will be given hell for it.
    Yes, I know, the perpetually offended will riot and burn shit down whenever possible. Things will get a lot harder for you lot now, though. Law enforcement will bring down the hammer on you faster than you can say "Drumpf is not my president".

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    It is just a statistic, pointing something out isn't racist or sexist, you might want to learn how those words work. They aren't implying good or bad, just showing the stats and probably a simple point to a lack of diversity. One African American, one Latino/Hispanic, one Asian, not sure about the rest but that is just me guessing a bit. If the image shows anything it took 4 woman, to knock it down to 82% male, so I figure 3 minorities is all it takes to knock it down to 86% white. Not really worth squeezing that stat in there is it?
    You know full well that the information was provided to race bait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Where did he say that?
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ng_border.html

He didn't say that . It's still not very constructive, which is the whole issue with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    How about stop looking @ people by their colors and start looking @ people by who they are and how they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Yes, I know, the perpetually offended will riot and burn shit down whenever possible. Things will get a lot harder for you lot now, though. Law enforcement will bring down the hammer on you faster than you can say "Drumpf is not my president".
    Do we really have to go over what the Right did when Obama won? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ng_border.html

He didn't say that . It's still not very constructive, which is the whole issue with him.
    Ik he didn't say that. That's why i asked that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    How many years did they spend on his birth certificate? 6 years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Thats a fake news video.

Debunked by snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-war-vic...-never-bombed/

I am amazed how much propaganda is being used in the MMO-C off topic forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    You mean horrible things like going to work the next day?

Thats a fake news video.

Debunked by snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-war-vic...-never-bombed/
    Snopes is a left wing site. Also you have General Flynn and the US documents backing up the west is supporting ISIS.