Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like how some people are justifying the destruction and blame Trump for that, like he has mental power and is controling the people to destroy things. I will kill a family, rob their house and blame Trump for my acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    I like how some people are justifying the destruction and blame Trump for that, like he has mental power and is controling the people to destroy things. I will kill a family, rob their house and blame Trump for my acts.
    He said words they don't like and now they've made him into a second Hitler in their mind.

And that scares them, so they're now justified in being violent and destructive apparently.

Every time I check back in here, the quality has declined by at least some, if not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    when they feel backed into a corner people will lash out. that is caused by fear.
    You have no idea what real fear and actual government oppression is. Real fear is what was experienced in Ukraine in 1934, you didn't "lash out" because there were actually consequences. These are children throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/newschannel...4230690282548/

I'm all for a good rebellion, but you don't do yourself any favors when you act like animals. The rebellion happens at the ballot box.
    Yes, because that's how the American colonists rebelled against Great Britain! At the ballot box!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    But they are afraid for their live. You justify violence in this case, no?
    If their lives are actually in danger, sure.

Deleted
    I love all those "not my president" signs.

Makes me think of this picture :

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar Bomba View Post
    You have no idea what real fear and actual government oppression is. Real fear is what was experienced in Ukraine in 1934, you didn't "lash out" because there were actually consequences. These are children throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way.
    maybe they are trying to stop it before it gets to the point of 1934 Ukraine?
    just a thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are Conservatives so salty about people not liking their candidate?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, you continue fighting that man of straw. I might occasionally look back to watch at it while having myself some delicious popcorn.

I still snort at your amusing notion that I owe SJWs anything more than my scorn. They have given me nothing but headaches, like the extremists of the right.
    Make sure you thank the liberal mindset the next time you enjoy your Asian exported media filled with violence, sex, witchcraft and fantasy. But hey, I won't judge you for enjoying it, I am, after all, a liberal.

all those conservative moms who got Harry Potter banned from schools back in the early 00's would be impartial to naruto I'm sure.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2017-01-20 at 11:37 PM.

Why are they covering up their faces? Shouldn't they be proud to be doing public property damage in the name of their cause? Why be afraid to get caught doing something you believe in?

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Trump isn't a fascist, regardless of how much you people keep repeating it.
    Telling a lie a thousand times still doesn't make it truth.
    And yet here he is, all because of that...Telling a lie 1000 times..Says much about you...

Can't tell if its a dude or a girl.

Deleted
    Well hopefully it will cool off soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/newschannel...4230690282548/

I'm all for a good rebellion, but you don't do yourself any favors when you act like animals. The rebellion happens at the ballot box.
    This is all doctored. Fake news. Right wing is desperate. Like I am going to believe "media".

Enough with right wing PC nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Make sure you thank the liberal mindset the next time you enjoy your Asian exported media filled with violence, sex, witchcraft and fantasy. But hey, I won't judge you for enjoying it, I am, after all, a liberal.
    Yeah, and I'll be sure to tell anyone right-leaning that they're monsters for wanting to execute me just for liking anime and manga.

Honestly, you could use less of that media filled with violence, sex, witchcraft and definitely fantasy. You seem to have overdosed on your own self-righteous fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Nah. I want to watch this circus for the next 8 years of Trumps presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Can't tell if its a dude or a girl.

wow that person doesnt seem upset or afraid at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    It already has. The whole thing was a blip on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    wow that person doesnt seem upset or afraid at all.
    I love how he looks to the camera for a second to see if it's aimed at him before screaming.