Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    shaman for both... its just wind... woooo... and its way too fucking huge, i will hate having to dismount it all the time to fit through doors, plus i think it just looks like the mage one but less fancy, and with a thing underneath, you could be flying along and the elemental dies and you go "wait... i dident need that thing the whole time? it was just following me looking up my skirt like some creep... ew" and the class hall seems liek it would be fucking hell
    cold wet stone... walking around hanging around it all day... fuck that shit. all you would hear is the constant howling of the winds and crashing of the waves and one slip and your in the ocean... fuck that shit, the place you put your weapon in is on a fucking spike, 2 feet either direction you drown
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Paladin literally just got a horse. Worst Order Hall though? I don't know, maybe Acherus since it's recycled? I like all the Order Halls personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest for me. I don't get why some people seem to think so highly of it. Is it kinda original? Sure, but it's also kinda ugly as heck. I get that, as a universal symbol of wisdom, the Owl would be a natural fit for my class but did they have to splice it with a cat? I'll take the Rogue's awesome Raven/Crow over the Priest mount any day. I seem to recall that the Priest mount will just run on the air as well, unlike in the video from Blizzcon where it at least got some sort of wings. If that's true, I can't see myself ever using it even if I earn it.

As far as order halls go, I'd say the most underwhelming is probably the Rogue one. I get the whole skulduggery in the sewers bit, I guess, but I think they could have dressed the place up a bit more than they did. My Rogue is Outlaw spec, for example, and I just don't feel that at all going down into a sewer. The aesthetic is supposed to be "pirate", right? I can't imagine I'm the only one that is kinda bummed out.
    Last edited by Beardozer; 2017-01-21 at 12:07 AM.

Priest.. Because what the fuck is it even supposed to be.. It doesn't look particularly priesty.

That said I do find the sanctum beneath Lights hope chapel to be somewhat underwhelming when it comes to class halls.

Warrior I guess?

Warrior mount easily.

The Demon Hunter class mount looks like a gargoyle had sex with a Warrior wearing T2. What the actual fuck is that... thing?! The Paladin/Mage/Warrior mounts are pretty lackluster reskins but holy fucking shit, how did DH's mount even pass the early stages of conception?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The Demon Hunter class mount looks like a gargoyle had sex with a Warrior wearing T2. What the actual fuck is that... thing?! The Paladin/Mage/Warrior mounts are pretty lackluster reskins but holy fucking shit, how did DH's mount even pass the early stages of conception?
    its a felbat wearing a copy of the new demon hunter teir

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I don't like the Warlock order hall. Out of the Class mounts, I don't care much for the Druid one. I just don't like that weird flying thing where the head is propped up like that...

Can't say I've been "underwhelmed" by anything though, seeing as how I wasn't expecting anything in particular.

Paladin. Its not the ugliest looking but it is the most underwhelming. The armor looks like it belongs in a kids version of world of warcraft. Its like the Duplo blocks version when you were hoping for a Lego version.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its a felbat wearing a copy of the new demon hunter teir
    Doesn't make it look any less like retarded, half-aborted chimera painted by Picasso channeling Van Gogh on a LSD trip.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't dislike any of them, but if I was a mage I would be seriously bummed.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Why is anyone surprised that the knight flavored class got a knight flavored warhorse again? Given that our current class mount is an old classic model with 7 polygons, this sort of thing was asked for, and this is a great time to implement just that. And given that it's also a flying mount.... Can't we at least see the flying animation first before passing wholesale judgement on it? I, for one, am excited to have an updated warhorse. Warlorcks pretty well follow the same logic with theirs.

I guess the real missed opportunity is a racial paladin mount, like an elekk or kodo (but can you really imagine those flying?) So at least we got different tints to show for that.

Lol, someone voted for the shaman one =p

Finally shamans are the best of something! But knowing blizz, they will find a way to nerf the shaman mount.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lol, someone voted for the shaman one =p

Finally shamans are the best of something! But knowing blizz, they will find a way to nerf the shaman mount.
    lmao that dude is a mouth-breathing contrarion. he's all over the class mount threads spouting nonsense.

happy for shamans though, what an amazing mount compared to some others (mage,war,lock)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    Why is anyone surprised that the knight flavored class got a knight flavored warhorse again? Given that our current class mount is an old classic model with 7 polygons, this sort of thing was asked for, and this is a great time to implement just that. And given that it's also a flying mount.... Can't we at least see the flying animation first before passing wholesale judgement on it? I, for one, am excited to have an updated warhorse. Warlorcks pretty well follow the same logic with theirs.

I guess the real missed opportunity is a racial paladin mount, like an elekk or kodo (but can you really imagine those flying?) So at least we got different tints to show for that.
    The paladin (and warlock) mount just walks on air. One of the devs posted on Twitter that they use new tech to leave a trail of hoofprints in the air as they move.

As a shaman main I really dislike the shaman mount But I realize I'm in the great minority so I'll live with it. It just seems way too bulky and inconvenient. It's going to be the only one that won't fit through doorways and whatnot. I would've preferred some kind of lightning wolf thing. I can't see myself using the one that's going live.
    Last edited by Rae888; 2017-01-21 at 12:39 AM.

Warrior. No colour variations ontop of the unoriginal design just makes it stand out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage. The cloud disc mount is really ugly and feels very clunky. The mage mount seems like it's exactly the same as that one, except a different disc model.

Also, why are there so many people who think the warrior mount is lame? It's one of the cooler mounts imo.

The warrior mount is very similar to the Reins of Galakras. They're even both red. A warrior mount should be something looks like it could charge, not breath fire.