Page 17 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monk: Brewer Almai Don't know who she is
    DH: Lady S'theno The Naga leader during Mardum intro...Really wanted her as a follower....Wish granted I guess...
    Druid: Thisalee Crow Don't know who she is
    Hunter: Syrenna (nightborne survival huntress) Nightfallen questgiver? Her name rings some bells, but I can't recall her.
    Mage: Aethas Sunreaver The Blood Elf himself and kinda glad he is joining up again with the Mages...Still like Rommath better though...
    Paladin: Nerus Moonfang (Another night elf and a Moonfang, I guess the entire family wants to join?) I would care less...
    Rogue: Tess Greymane As a Forsaken won't Genn be angry? lol
    Shaman: Magatha Grimtotem Kinda iffy about this...But...Ehhh..
    Warlock: Kanrethrad Never heard or seen this thing before
    Warrior: Darius Crowley or Eitrigg Faction limited follower? NICE!!! Really hoping Eitrigg can become a Follower for the Horde while Crowley can be one with the other faction

Also left out DK and Priest, because I don't play those classes.
    For the Horde!

You play lock but you never heard of Kanrethrad... wut ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Did anyone here yet looked at Kil'jaeden's abilities in the dungeon journal?
    It'd be great to see and discuss them I suppose.

Deleted
    Magatha a shaman champion? What about NO?!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Monk: Brewer Almai Don't know who she is
    DH: Lady S'theno The Naga leader during Mardum intro...Really wanted her as a follower....Wish granted I guess...
    Druid: Thisalee Crow Don't know who she is
    Hunter: Syrenna (nightborne survival huntress) Nightfallen questgiver? Her name rings some bells, but I can't recall her.
    Mage: Aethas Sunreaver The Blood Elf himself and kinda glad he is joining up again with the Mages...Still like Rommath better though...
    Paladin: Nerus Moonfang (Another night elf and a Moonfang, I guess the entire family wants to join?) I would care less...
    Rogue: Tess Greymane As a Forsaken won't Genn be angry? lol
    Shaman: Magatha Grimtotem Kinda iffy about this...But...Ehhh..
    Warlock: Kanrethrad Never heard or seen this thing before
    Warrior: Darius Crowley or Eitrigg Faction limited follower? NICE!!! Really hoping Eitrigg can become a Follower for the Horde while Crowley can be one with the other faction

Also left out DK and Priest, because I don't play those classes.
    Kanrethrad is the main antagonist of the warlock questline of fel magic in mop, a mage who learned from the battle against illidan how to morph like a dh but he get corrupted and also he has a pitlord pet

Thisalee Crow is a druid which help us a lot about reviving Aviana in Hyjal and others wild gods, also she help us to defeat the warlord of the burning blade clan in wod, she is kinda a follower since cata.

Syrenna is a mob elite in suramar which is always near of the camp of the elves army or in some roads killing some players, well kinda teased since she at 10% of heath she disappeared and left a bag, also she say: You will not destroy my lands

The dk follower by the way is a dk forsaken which appear in two quest for artifacts, i was hoping for the spirit of arthas or any other champion of the ebon blade like Crock, Trag,Ariete or the gnome dark rider Arlen.

So Aethas is in the Mage Classhall, and he talks about how the Dalaran Weapon system got disabled and stolen (I think) by the Legion.

And apparently a Sunreaver was helping the Legion to sabotage Dalaran (they found his corpse, got backstabbed by the Legion) and now Aethas is worried about the Sunreavers getting kicked out again.

Dunno, sounds like they are setting up some kind of Jaina appearance, once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Kanrethrad is the main antagonist of the warlock questline of fel magic in mop, a mage who learned from the battle against illidan how to morph like a dh but he get corrupted and also he has a pitlord pet.
    Well to be honest I only played my chars only with the artifact quest things and been leveling off and on chars.
    Need a picture in order to know what he looks like, since it was a while since I did the Warlock Artifact Quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    So Aethas is in the Mage Classhall, and he talks about how the Dalaran Weapon system got disabled and stolen (I think) by the Legion.

And apparently a Sunreaver was helping the Legion to sabotage Dalaran (they found his corpse, got backstabbed by the Legion) and now Aethas is worried about the Sunreavers getting kicked out again.

Dunno, sounds like they are setting up some kind of Jaina appearance, once again.
    Well at least Aethas is taking charge hopefully of that action.
    Still...yeah...Jaina could still steal that crap and blame it on the Sunreavers.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Not the Warlock Artifact quest, the Green Fire quest
    Oh then I haven't done that yet.
    I heard about it...
    For the Horde!

Yes, yes I know I love the Horde and Ogres would be a great addition.
    But how did get Dagg get to Azeroth?

Better picture to see where he is located. Nice touch Blizzard...

You saying the Ogre kicked my ass? lol...

Hmm when I go to the little pond with Dagg I see a Bunch of Illidari Channeling on it with an Illidari symbol floating above it but in your picture its a bunch of monks. Wonder if they rotate or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Not going to debate this at all.

Its canon.
    Kosak himself said it was unclear in a Blizzcon interview, he's considered dead until they decide to retcon it (His own words). He could easily be brought back and it wouldn't be a complete retcon, given that even after the Mythic kill you're shown the Normal/Heroic kill where he's dying on Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Hmm when I go to the little pond with Dagg I see a Bunch of Illidari Channeling on it with an Illidari symbol floating above it but in your picture its a bunch of monks. Wonder if they rotate or something.
    I think it's do to your class too.
    See I was my Monk while you were on your Demon Hunter. <3
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    That particular building with Dagg is class specific. Everywhere else classes are mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Kosak himself said it was unclear in a Blizzcon interview, he's considered dead until they decide to retcon it (His own words). He could easily be brought back and it wouldn't be a complete retcon, given that even after the Mythic kill you're shown the Normal/Heroic kill where he's dying on Draenor.
    They also said it in a blue post that they are unsure if they want it canon or not and could lean either way.

Well to be honest I only played my chars only with the artifact quest things and been leveling off and on chars.
    Need a picture in order to know what he looks like, since it was a while since I did the Warlock Artifact Quest.

Well at least Aethas is taking charge hopefully of that action.
    Still...yeah...Jaina could still steal that crap and blame it on the Sunreavers.
    Rommant should be at charge of the Sunreaver, so the requirement of enter in the club would be high enough to evade to get those crazy warlock elves

Kanrethad and Magatha being followers makes no damn sense.

They should be enemies, not followers.

Kanrethad left on literally the worst note possible: Banished because he was becoming basically what the Legion was.

Magatha literally said: "Thanks for my megapowerful weapon, I'll kill you next time I see you!"

The rest are cool, but those two (Especially Kanrethad imo) are really stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Kanrethad left on literally the worst note possible: Banished because he was becoming basically what the Legion was.

Magatha literally said: "Thanks for my megapowerful weapon, I'll kill you next time I see you!"

Let's first wait and see how they join and then start complaining. I agree that a good justification would be hard but it is not impossible to imagine with the world ending and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

you think kanrethad being a follower makes no sense after the fact that the eredar twins become followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The new world quests advance the zone storylines in their own way, which is interesting. Highmountain for instance has a lot of focus on the feltotem

Also, Maiev and Illidan are introducing some of the quests. They are not voiced yet but that will be a fun addition to the existing cast.
    really???

it would be funny as hell if they bicker when they both talk about the same WQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    the NPCs will change depending on what class you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    you think kanrethad being a follower makes no sense after the fact that the eredar twins become followers?
    Yes, because the Eredar Twins are demons that were enslaved with the powerful spellstone the story made you understand needed tons of reagents to be that powerful.

Kanrethad literally went insane with power and tried to murder you because he wanted more demonic power. It would make more sense that he joined WITH the legion than against it.