Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Obama was just as divisive. Trump is simply less subtle about his stances, which makes it easier to paint him as the bad guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a lot of effort really.
    dragonmaw - EU

That's when you go up to it and read the entire script of the bee movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    That's when you go up to it and read the entire script of the bee movie.
    but everytime you say bee you speed up?
    dragonmaw - EU

Yes, he will not divide us, half the population calling the other half low life racists, will.

Yes, he will not divide us, people deeming themselves superior human beings based on political affiliations, will.

This slogan is as dumb as a bunch of right wingers standing, arms linked and chanting "obama will not destroy america!" its utterly meaningless and filled with irony
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-01-21 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yes, he will not divide us, half the population calling the other half low life racists, will
    How totally uniting of you to not call out the other half doing the same different shit.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    but everytime you say bee you speed up?
    But every time I say bee I start back at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    They were brainwashed a long time ago. Hence why the liberal agenda even exists.

[Infracted]
    Really this was infracted but not people saying Trump supporters are brain dead?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The best art refelects and is an expression of the culture it is created in. Maybe you don't get it, but that doesn't diminish the value of this living art installation.
    Well, it is hard to have less than 0 value. But I suppose this is one of those "eye-of-the-beholder" things, like guys that are into really fat girls. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    theres nothing "artistic" about the vast majority of contemporary art, imo. And yet it still shows up, so there it is.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Really this was infracted but not people saying Trump supporters are brain dead?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    How totally uniting of you to not call out the other half doing the same different shit.
    M8 its only bad if they do it.

Hypocrisy doesn't exist in politics :^)

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's Endus. Give him a break. He wants to be the Commander in chief of the brainwashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    It's Endus. Give him a break. He wants to be the Commander in chief of the brainwashing.
    I mean they had reigned him in over the summer and he was not seen for like months when everyone en masse complained, but then once Trump won basically he had a triumvirate formed with 2 others mods lately here that have been equally out of control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    JAIL HER UP!
    MAGA!

The irony of the posters bashing this as brainbwashing, lol.
    It's Venant. Not feeding a certain class applies here wholly. All of his posts are baity. Baitie? Hmm.

In a way this is. Perhaps not for the older generation, but for people still maturing and growing up ( i consider this ages 1-20 ) this without a doubt alters your perception on reality. Though its presented with "good intent" lololol. When you grow up in a culture that demonizes someone, thats all you know. This issue goes beyond just what this thread is about though, parenting is also an issue where pressing your political views on your child his/her whole life will obviously have an impact on how they view the world. Religion as well.

Either way, the divide in america is between the east/west coast and the middle. I just think the coasts are massively disconnected from certain issues which lead to trumps victory.
    Last edited by rosebull; 2017-01-21 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://hewillnotdivide.us/

So a bunch of people chanting 'He will not divide us' into a camera, and they plan to keep this up for 4 years. Are large numbers of young people being brainwashed into some sort of cult by this ideology?
    I can tell you're not actually serious, but I think the mods are too daft to tell you are.

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    It is only brainwashing if the slogan isn't something I agree with!
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I can tell you're not actually serious, but I think the mods are too daft to tell you are.
    There's a difference between a political slogan and encouraging people to stand and chant the same thing over and over. I would find a 'protest' that encourages people to chant the MAGA slogan over and over again a form of brainwashing as well, but for some crazy reason it doesn't seem like Trump supporters have thought to create their own version of HWNDU.

I also wonder why many of these protests have people who doggedly attempt to harass anyone giving coverage of the protest. Isn't the point of protesting to get a message out, but why would these people attack anyone who records the protest with a camera? Or perhaps the protests are just a means by which they cement the brainwashing of the actual protesters, and the real goal of the protests aren't to get a message out.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yes, he will not divide us, half the population calling the other half low life racists, will.

Yes, he will not divide us, people deeming themselves superior human beings based on political affiliations, will.

This slogan is as dumb as a bunch of right wingers standing, arms linked and chanting "obama will not destroy america!" its utterly meaningless and filled with irony
    Yes because when people are racist, it's those who call out the racism who are the bad guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Yes because when people are racist, it's those who call out the racism who are the bad guys.
    Except the term 'racist' isn't used exclusively for people who have demonstrated they are racist and is often claimed to be not applicable to people from certain demographics, regardless of them demonstrating they are racist, so it is becoming pretty meaningless as a term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    http://hewillnotdivide.us/

So a bunch of people chanting 'He will not divide us' into a camera, and they plan to keep this up for 4 years. Are large numbers of young people being brainwashed into some sort of cult by this ideology?
    Well i guess Trump brainwashed millions then.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Well i guess Trump brainwashed millions then.
    Looks like somebody hacked them, now it says:

'He just divided us. @Islahgang'
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn