Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Either everything can be joked about or nothing can.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Jokes about Trumps spoiled brat are an absolute no go.

And the alt right asks for political correctness! So everyone has to say "Yes, we have to!".

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Just because one can, doesn't mean one should. Nor that it will come without people criticizing said action.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Pointing out why someone's argument sucks or that they're stating blatant lies is jumping down people's throats? Do you need a safe space where you're free to be as ignorant as you want without judgment?
    There is a big difference between pointing things out and belittling people.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when Rush Limbaugh referred to 13 year-old Chelsea Clinton as the "White House dog", but for some reason conservatives still think he's dreamy.

It's poor taste all around, but to watch these Trumpists clutch their pearls as if the Obama girls, Bush girls, Chelsea Clinton, hell even Amy Carter weren't subject to this is extremely
    Don't have to go that far back some of them were just fine with people calling Obama's daughters all sorts of names and those people are Trumpist heroes today.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when Rush Limbaugh referred to 13 year-old Chelsea Clinton as the "White House dog", but for some reason conservatives still think he's dreamy.

It's poor taste all around, but to watch these Trumpists clutch their pearls as if the Obama girls, Bush girls, Chelsea Clinton, hell even Amy Carter weren't subject to this is extremely
    TBH at this point I think that after 8 years of crap the right wingers did on a daily basis the left in the US should just copy paste and just edit the names of all of the crap right wingers have said and just put those online.

The democrats did that with a letter send by Republicans 8 years ago to show-bode during Obama's nominees.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I personally wouldn't give a shit, but the regressive crybullies would probably try to ruin whoever said it's career.

Also speaking to the bold... Like I said earlier in this thread, its ironic as fuck to see a Trump supporter say something like that after an entire fucking year of Trump attacking and literally threatening to ruin the lives of "anchor babies" (as Trump himself refers to them). I personally like to refer to them as American citizens, which they are.

But yeah. Its perfectly acceptable to go after the good for nothing "anchor baby" trash and strip them of their citizenship and deport them (based on nothing they themselves have done mind you, but who their parents are). But make an off-color joke on Twitter about Trump's son!? UN FUCKING ACCEPTABLE. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Give me a fucking break.
    I'm not a trump supporter. Additionally, if you feel it's okay to personally attack a child because of who his parents are, that speaks more of your character than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Don't have to go that far back some of them were just fine with people calling Obama's daughters all sorts of names and those people are Trumpist heroes today.
    Hell I still read people referring to the Obamas as "those people" (with an obvious racial undertone), "apes", "monkeys" etc. It's disgusting, and I don't even read right wing news all that often.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    personally attack a child.
    Last checked I don't think anyone personally attacked him.

Posting a opinion on twitter isn't personally attacking anyone.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kid probably has to attend more suit and tie events than anyone else several times his age. Expected to look excited and endeared at dad's 8,000th 'big event' in the last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Posting a opinion on twitter isn't personally attacking anyone.
    I wish this were true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do you have any argument that doesn't consist of "anything I dislike is evil" followed by a slew of emotional language?
    Let's see:

The left bans Milo Yiannopoulos from Twitter for speaking against an illiterate third-class actress who happens to be black, attacks actors who support trump or for not bashing him at least, builds safe spaces to shelter itself from differentiating views, gets triggered by Trump written in chalk, wants to censor and cease support for websites it deems "fake news", immediately cry racism when islam gets rightfully criticized, disrupts a deploraball event among countless other things.

And now, when a 10 year old child gets harassed with hate and we rightfully point out the disgusting actions of the left, you guys cry "muh free speech" and put people who defend this kid in the same box as those faux-outragers and speech-controlling sjw from the left.
    Vile and hypocritical.

You will continue to see false equivalences and defend every vile action against innocent trump supporters with "but Trump said mean things, so this is totes justified".

You are nothing but an instrument, canon fodder who mechanically recites the precooked and pre-chewed oppinions of those who fund his own indoctrination.
    A perfect tool for crypto-fascism.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-01-22 at 02:18 AM.

And now, when a 10 year old child gets harassed with hate
    Except...you know...the person actually has to see or hear a thing for them to be harassed.

Kudos for trying to change the definition of words like SJWs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I've yet to meet a Trump voter that broke the mold. Anectodal, of course. But they seem hard to find. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
    When all you do is look for this, of course that is all you are going to find. The fact that you just used this excuse to generalize millions upon millions of people without any factual support at all then what your biased mind perceives is a problem. Whether you recognize it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    When all you do is look for this, of course that is all you are going to find. The fact that you just used this excuse to generalize millions upon millions of people without any factual support at all then what your biased mind perceives is a problem. Whether you recognize it or not.
    I'm not actually looking though, which is why I said maybe I'm just in the wrong places. It's just that the things Trump say are...well, illogical, factually incorrect or straight up lies. So standing up for that and arguing for it is obviously gonna take a person who's, well, wrong. So that to mean just says that I'm really never gonna find any Trump supporters that break the mold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    So that's a no...?
    I don't need to be berated on using emotional language by a fruitcake who calls a self-made billionaire incompetent. Don't make me laugh (harder).

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-22 at 02:35 AM.

Hey look, it's the clown crew from SNL trying to be funny!

Very low energy attempt at humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gee a ten year old boy was bored at some crappy parade/dinner full of crap speeches. Surely it's a sign he's the devil. Jesse makes me laugh pretty often but fuck him for that one. Jackass seems to have forgotten what being a CHILD is actually like. Fuck I'd have been asleep if I'd been stuck at one of those things. Well, assuming I could sleep through the bands playing crappy old marching songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I don't think they where hateful... They arn't wrong. Seems more literal, or observant over being hateful, or in spite.He looked -REALLY- bored and not very interested on Election night when he was on stage with Trump's message that he had won the election.
    Totally an aside, but to me he always seemed a little bit somber and sorrowful. Like in that picture where they show Trump, Melania and Barron in their penthouse and hes sitting on that toy lion. I don't have anything concrete to rest this on, but it always feels to me like he see's things differently then others around him.

edit: Thinking things through a little more, maybe part of it is that everything in that room is on the gold-beige-white color scheme including that lion, and so it doesn't look like the kid has an impact on his environment. Naturally his room could be different. Either way, hope the little guy is ok emotionally. Melania seems like a good mom, but still.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2017-01-22 at 02:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Offense is never given only taken" etc etc

Practice what you preach.