Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Why does everyone sound so suprised that these are Tier 6 remodels? This has been common knowledge for a LONG time. Heaps of people were desperate for the old tier 6 stuff to be updated, and instead Blizz did this. And honestly they pretty much all look sick. Rather than "this looks shit" i'd like to hear some constructive criticism on which look bad and why.
    I didn't like the look of the warlock tier 6 except for the wings. So at the moment I also don't really like the new version. But I love the t6 priest one and the new version is also looking pretty great. I just hope it's also possible to farm the t20 priest set as a warlock like the recolored t6 priest set.

For the Warlock I like the tier 5 version much better.

So, they took the most hideous Hunter set ever made and decided we need it again. I don't want eyeballs on my head and shoulders!!

those sets look fugly - but hell why create new sets when you can jsut rehash old ones - really dick lazy move from grpahic team .

I do not think MMOCHAMPION should preview the demon hunter set on the normal human model. They should preview it on both elf and belf. Its really not made for humans.

A blatant cop out with some trashy re-colors. I guess Blizzard thinks we forgot about BC

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    A blatant cop out with some trashy re-colors. I guess Blizzard thinks we forgot about BC
    Its an homage to the black temple. They wanted to re-do old, iconic sets for a long time. But I am glad you are as pessimistic as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Its an homage to the black temple. They wanted to re-do old, iconic sets for a long time. But I am glad you are as pessimistic as you are.
    they were supposed to be inspired by them, not to copy and reskin them :/

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    they were supposed to be inspired by them, not to copy and reskin them :/
    Ever heard of "do not fix what is not broken"? I think they applied that logic, which is fine in my book.

https://sketchfab.com/models/f3eb318...956d5d07/embed

Where's the [x] None poll option ;p

These all look terrible, but I'm going to assume they are unfinished.

Really diggin' the Warrior and Priest remodels.

Quote Originally Posted by merli View Post
    I didn't like the look of the warlock tier 6 except for the wings. So at the moment I also don't really like the new version. But I love the t6 priest one and the new version is also looking pretty great. I just hope it's also possible to farm the t20 priest set as a warlock like the recolored t6 priest set.

For the Warlock I like the tier 5 version much better.
    The wings that pop out when you jump are pretty sick xD

And you should be able to, the usual setup is that you can get all but 1 piece of another classes tier, you just have to hope it's a piece you can easily swap out with something else.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

ya, I member.
    Last edited by Televator; 2017-01-22 at 06:13 AM.

Meh. I don't see any that I'm likely to actually use. Most of them glow too much for my tastes. Other than on my pally, I mostly prefer something grittier/more subtle. My toons all already have transmogs I like better.

Deleted
    Probably the ugliest sets in-game so far.

Deleted
    These sets look great and makes me really excited for 7.2!
    I'm really happy to see that we finally get some "HD versions" of old sets! (Though I'd prefer if they didn't change/add to the sets, just make them less pixelated and/or less blurry, maybe they'll do this for non-tier sets? must be easier and cheaper than making new armor models like they have here, and maybe not make them new tiers... just update the old sets?) been hoping for this to happen since WoD release now, when it became VERY obvious how pixelated the pre-WotLK gear sets are compared to MoP, WoD and now Legion armor sets...
    First tier set in a loooong while that I've not had any dissatisfaction with (other than those stupid ugly little pieces of cloth or whatever, that are tied onto some of the Shaman set versions)
    This is a big step in the right direction Blizzard!
    Last edited by mmocb4c923e8ae; 2017-01-22 at 06:59 AM.

For the love of christ, tell me these are ALL place holders. There's specific colors of specific sets I'd be willing to wear, and I can count those on one hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Ever heard of "do not fix what is not broken"? I think they applied that logic, which is fine in my book.

*Can't post links yet....*
    That looks so sick, with matching hammer and all! will probably take a looong while before we ever see an update to vanilla gear tho, if at all

15+ Year Old Account
    most uninspired deathknight armor to date...