Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Except she can't. She's not that stupid.
    She's Magatha Grimtotem, her entire character story up to this point has been deceiving and outwitting her enemies to the detriment of the Horde.

Guys you're all getting worked up over nothing. You guys hate Magatha Grimtotem not Magtha Grimtotem. She's missing an a. This is a completely different person.

...probably...

...maybe...

WHOA WHOA WHOA EDIT: Warlocks are getting KANRETHAD?! The crazy FORMER LEADER OF THE COUNCIL OF BLACK HARVEST?! Like... the guy you beat at the end of the green fire quest line who Jubeka keeps banished in the altar of damnation? Da FUQ
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2017-01-22 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit like this is what makes me realize one of the aspects I've hated about wow lately, something you'd think would be taken into account by the developers these days, but honestly it isn't.

Choice.

Now, you could argue that you have choice in wow, you can choose how to make your character look with transmog and titles, you can choose what direction of questing you take, you can choose if you want to be a raider or pvper. But when it comes to the story in wow, for a game set is a world thats meant to be a varied as warcraft is, we don't get a lot of choice in our actions. For example, I choose to decide to transmog my paladin to be using a spear or mace over the ashbringer, because having the ashbringer itself is just stupid given that we're not even lore characters. When you conciser how annoying the idea of your character being a commander in WoD was, this thing, having our ingame avatars being the wielders of ashbringer and doomhammer, thats 10 times more ridiculous, but we don't have the choice to ignore it, as everyone in your class hall refers to you as the wielder of such great weapons.
    And for the class halls, we don't get the choice of who we want to have in it. Did I really want the monkey king in my monk order hall? No, of course not, he annoys the crap out of me, but unless I do, I can't carry on with the story and upgrade myself.

for all blizzard pleasuring themselves on their 'innovative ideas', they lack it while pixel art games are able to do far better, like games like undertale, or games like the walking dead or fable.
    #boycottchina

Its says that she will be a warlock champion not a shaman champion (yes i know PTR can make mistakes and so can wowhead)

Just because she will use shammy abilities doesn't mean the shamans are gonna take her!

Lets be real Warlocks have no scruples when it comes to taking those who can be seen as a bit dodgy and there is no way in hell the Earthen Ring will take her no matter that you are in charge!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Guys you're all getting worked up over nothing. You guys hate Magatha Grimtotem not Magtha Grimtotem. She's missing an a. This is a completely different person.

...probably...

...maybe...

WHOA WHOA WHOA EDIT: Warlocks are getting KANRETHAD?! The crazy FORMER LEADER OF THE COUNCIL OF BLACK HARVEST?! Like... the guy you beat at the end of the green fire quest line who Jubeka keeps banished in the altar of damnation? Da FUQ
    Yeah i dun goofed with the title i shouldve added the extra A but i cba to ask the mods to change the title of the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    suppose if thats true thats not as bad, but even so, as a warlock, I'd sooner have her chained up and use as a training dummy I can fire fel bolts at all day.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Except she can't. She's not that stupid.
    Her entire storyline has been about outmaneuvering her enemies. And the last we saw of her she had her own artifact weapon of sorts, a doomsday weapon that we helped get for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets be real Warlocks have no scruples when it comes to taking those who can be seen as a bit dodgy
    Except when, you know, said person tried to murder people on the Council because he became so engorged with power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    suppose if thats true thats not as bad, but even so, as a warlock, I'd sooner have her chained up and use as a training dummy I can fire fel bolts at all day.
    I do not hope we have to get her in order to finish the Class Order Hall. I mean for the Shaman Class Mount.
    Would be so f...ing angry...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    She's Magatha Grimtotem, her entire character story up to this point has been deceiving and outwitting her enemies to the detriment of the Horde.
    Yep...Wanted to kill the bitch for killing Cairne.
    This is a big f..k you to players for Shamans.

Also my Shaman is a Tauren male too so I'm angry.
    Really I am...
    For the Horde!

Thing is does this mean the end for her storyline? Forever doomed to get me AP and a hand full of gold like Admiral Taylor did in WoD?

If thats the case then truly justice has been served and she is therefore condemned to a worser fate than purgatory!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Except when, you know, said person tried to murder people on the Council because he became so engorged with power.
    You talking about Kanrethad Ebonlocke?

You talking about Kanrethad Ebonlocke?
    Yes. He was so dangerous and so out of control that he had planned for Jubeka to banish him permanently if he went over the edge. Which he did, with gusto.

The entire premise of the Council was never about unity. It was about power. Even in Legion, its about power. There's no realistic way Kanrethad would ever join back up with the two people (Jubeka and the player) who banished him unless they do some serious retcons of him. He should have been the villain of the Warlock 7.2 arc (since Mephistroth is a boss in the dungeon instead of the Warlock campaign >.>), not the follower you get.

I don't care about how she betrayed us and all that shit : all that matters is that the legion is going to destroy azeroth if we don't stand united.

How hard is it to get ? Who the fuck cares about past rivalries if in the end we end up destroyed ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    The last time we met her she said that if we ever meet again, she'll kill us. So yes, WE care about past rivalies.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yes. He was so dangerous and so out of control that he had planned for Jubeka to banish him permanently if he went over the edge. Which he did, with gusto.

The entire premise of the Council was never about unity. It was about power. Even in Legion, its about power. There's no realistic way Kanrethad would ever join back up with the two people (Jubeka and the player) who banished him unless they do some serious retcons of him. He should have been the villain of the Warlock 7.2 arc (since Mephistroth is a boss in the dungeon instead of the Warlock campaign >.>), not the follower you get.
    Desperate means call for desperate measures.

I mean the DKs risked open war with the paladins by trying to rez Tirion for the greater good so i guess the warlocks will have a good reason to recruit Kanrethad Ebonlocke to make him a worthy ally.

Lets be real Legion is all about sacrificing ones morals for the greater good and that greater good is not to have Azeroth utterly destroyed!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-01-22 at 12:03 PM.

You have no clue how we gonna obtain her, yet you jump to conclusions... It is very possible that all we get is an uneasy alliance of convenience after she helps us in one of our Class Campaign missions to defeat some demons and we agree to cooperate for the purposes of defeating the Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Wait, why would we allow her to be a follower? Especially Thrall of all people who is present in the shaman class hall?

Also, other new followers if anyones interested:

Death Knight: Minerva Ravensorrow
    Demon Hunter: Lady S'theno
    Druid: Thisalee Crow
    Hunter: Nighthuntress Syrenne
    Mage: Aethas Sunreaver
    Monk: Almai
    Paladin: Maximillian of Northshire, Nerus Moonfang
    Priest: Aelthalyste
    Rogue: Tess Greymane, Lillian Voss
    Shaman: Magtha Grimtotem
    Warlock: Kanrethad Ebonlocke
    Warrior: Darius Crowley, Eitrigg
    Who is Aelthalyste?
    Oh and rolling a paladin now.

Wait, why would we allow her to be a follower? Especially Thrall of all people who is present in the shaman class hall?

Undead (Human)
    Naga (Elf)
    Elf
    Elf
    Elf
    Panda
    Human
    Banshee (Elf)
    Human
    Tauren
    Human
    Worgen (Human)

Sigh.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2017-01-22 at 12:50 PM.

Quite funny, considering Magatha sends a Grimtotem Tauren into the Shaman Order Hall to steal supplies & artifact weapon on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Who is Aelthalyste?
    Oh and rolling a paladin now.
    Priest Trainer for undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Come on guys, just because she had few minor misdeeds in the past, doesn't mean she is a bad person. Also remember the redemption-boner.

Deleted

Lilian voss seems interesting, is she involved in the rogue campaign already?
    Also, it seems she is the horde follower and tess greymane the alliance one. Some of the other class halls also seem to have a difference between horde and alliance (paly and warrior), while the priest one is an undead for both factions. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magatha isn't helping because she wants to help. She's helping because if the Legion succeeds, she dies with the rest of Azeroth. And the other Shamans aren't going to turn down one of the craftiest and most powerful Shamans in Azeroth WHEN THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR HELP just because they hate her.

On a side note: I finally have a reason to finish my Shaman leveling. YAY MAGATHA! They haven't forgotten about her.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2017-01-22 at 01:17 PM.