Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ah, how ironic, when the jabs have been about male dominance...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    No, this is just silly.
    His only purpose was to plant the seed of doubt, not to be correct. Or logical whatsoever.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilanth View Post
    i agree with putin. I'm very happy that president trump is not politically correct either, and cares not about hurting precious snowflake's feelings.

These are my two favorite world leaders, by a long shot.
    ''feelings getting hurt''

There is too much PC in the west , anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the problem. Bad times create strong men, strong men create good times , good times create weak men , weak men create bad times - and the cycle repeats. Right now , the west is creating a lot of pussies too concerned with their feelings.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

He's right about PC, it was a sad day when we started to care more about words that hurt us, then people that get hurt physically.

He's not right about some pedophilia agenda (short of sexualising women in general, but that is a worldwide phenomenon) - we've had a few aspiring parties who literally tried to do exactly that - removing AoC etc - and they were banned pretty fast, their websites blocked and their founders are probably on some watch list now
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Or it's the part of the medium that western focuses the most on due to finding it the most weird (gets compounded in US with its weird views on nudity and sexuality).
    "Its a different culture", in which we are now multicultural.

Also thats not true, prision school is among the top selling manga. So sexualization of minors is pretty big.

all the wuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    I agree with Putin. I'm very happy that President Trump is not politically correct either, and cares not about hurting precious snowflake's feelings.

Unless Trump's feelings are hurt. we can't have that.

Deleted
    Excuse me, dear posters, but if there's someone on this damned planet who has one of the best possibilities of having good outcomes of just grabbing some cunt, it just might be one of the most influential men. Conveniently extremely wealthy too.

It's a hyperbole, but rhetoric should be understood, not felt :^)

America so PC its government doesn't even murder their political enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    I agree with Putin. I'm very happy that President Trump is not politically correct either, and cares not about hurting precious snowflake's feelings.

Is that why Trump throws a tantrum every time someone hurts his poor precious snowflake feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    No and no. The only people who complain about political correctness are people who are socially inept and say inappropriate, misogynistic, racist or homophobic things and get pissed when people don't agree with them.
    You literally just described every hair-dyed, lip-pierced, fashion glasses and skinny-jeans wearing non-binary gender fluid sjw cuck in existence.

10+ Year Old Account

Here I'll just leave this garbage here. Promoting pedophilia? Fucking absolutely. Good thing when you give these people a platform everyone can see how fucked up they are.

They need to bring back "To Catch a Predator."

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

Here I'll just leave this garbage here. Promoting pedophilia? Fucking absolutely. Good thing when you give these people a platform everyone can see how fucked up they are.

They need to bring back "To Catch a Predator."
    And where are we PROMOTING this behavior?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much PC culture? Sure. Pedophilia culture though? lolno

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    You have a bad sense of humor. And yes the girl sucked tbh, but it doesn't really matter because no one significant wanted to attend. Which have lead to 2 conclusions: 1 from the left and 1 from the right. The left tells no one wants to attend because everyone who is slightly a celebrity is big time against Trump. The numbers tells us otherwise. Or 2, the statement coming from me, the right. It tells me that no one DARES attending the inauguration because it's bad for their PR, and maybe even for their own safety. This may lead you to think who are the REAL bad guys here. If you have 2 only camps and 1 is slightly more anti immigrant than the other, ofcourse all nazi's and scary people are going to support that group. That doesn't make the policies of that particular group any less sophisticated though. The people pointing at that are less sophisticated simply because they cannot look at the facts and only want to point at a few people who are also attending.

Also, grab some girl by the pussy is not raping. Guys know a lot of girls want that and get turned off by guys who don't take any initiative. It's hard to grasp for cucks how this works ofcourse and that's why they hate Trump, maybe of jealousy or just incompetence with girls on their part.
    Wow there is so much what the fuck in your post that it is mind blowing. For one, I'm not sure what sort of cognitive misstep led you to blame people who don't like Trump as the "bad guys" when a celebrity does not want bad publicity and declines an inaugural invitation. People are free to like or dislike who they want and if Trump did not say or do such polarizing things then perhaps people wouldn't dislike him so much. No one should threaten someone they dislike with violence but not liking someone is not illegal or forbidden, we don't live in Nazi Germany.

Two, touching a man or woman's genitalia without permission is called sexual assault. I am confused as to why you do not seem to know this. "Just grab them by the pussy" is not akin to having a hot and heavy makeout session that gradually leads to some touching where there is some sort of statement or implication that such behavior would be OK. Trump wouldn't be bragging about "just grabbing them by the pussy" if he was referring to the latter, that is how most consensual sexual encounters begin.

I also think it's hilarious how your refer to people who don't sexually assault others as cucks. You should send us your prison address so off-topic can keep in touch with you, don't drop the soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You literally just described every hair-dyed, lip-pierced, fashion glasses and skinny-jeans wearing non-binary gender fluid sjw cuck in existence.
    Look, a conservative that was triggered
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And where are we PROMOTING this behavior?
    Any liberal news outlet who releases stuff like this promotes this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Any liberal news outlet who releases stuff like this promotes this behavior.
    By that logic every documentary promotes the stuff they document. We need to catch Werner Herzog and fast, he's the biggest monster at large!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    No and no. The only people who complain about political correctness are people who are socially inept and say inappropriate, misogynistic, racist or homophobic things and get pissed when people don't agree with them.
    Wrong. People who complain about Political Correctness are mostly the people that get annoyed that trivial things get taken out of context, or that we are required to do stupid shit to appease snowflakes. I.e. Trigger Warnings, Stupid shit like pronouns Xhe/xe idiocy etc.

I got called racist the other day in Trade chat because I said "Khajit have wares if you have coin!" and someone who didn't know about Elder Scrolls automatically assumed Khajit was a racial slur about something and started getting triggered.

PC culture is toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Which parties promote pedophilia?
    There are many Democrats on Twitter pushing for reformation of Pedo laws, saying that Pedophilia is natural and such. It is pretty disgusting.

Also Lena Dunham.