Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    hrmm icyvein and wowhead and the other thread all say just 3, you might just have to put a ticket in or something to confirm. Did you already have 50 essences?
    rbg can stand for both RATED battleground and RANDOM battleground. While he could have found a team via the finder, I think it's far more likely that he signed up for RANDOM battlegrounds using the finder and didn't get the reward, because it's supposed to be rated bgs.
    This is the issue with abbreviating everything <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    rbg can stand for both RATED battleground and RANDOM battleground. While he could have found a team via the finder, I think it's far more likely that he signed up for RANDOM battlegrounds using the finder and didn't get the reward, because it's supposed to be rated bgs.
    This is the issue with abbreviating everything <.<
    Hmm interesting, i won 5 Random Battle Ground...i guess it must be for rated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    I really hope the bosses in NH will drop more than 1 per boss.
    If they don't you basically get more essences from doing one mythic +2 per week than from a full NH clear, which would be, again just imo, a bad design decision.
    They are just like caches they can drop 2-4 (atleast on normal) i finish the quest exacly for 1 week by clearing NH normal + myth chest and 6-7 emisary caches (i got 3 opened in patch day) which is fair amount of time for that thing

2 940 legos going into mythic

4Head

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    I heard it was hotfixed after, i opened mine pretty early would have been straight after the maintenance. Just reading on the official forums it seems they arent sending any if you missed. Ah well
    I opened a ticket tonight and they responded by sending me 15 essences in the mail. Others in my guild reported the same outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they fix the rollover issue? Or should I wait to claim 15 until I've gotten the last couple I need for 50? I am at 45 atm.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Weekly M+ chest: 15 essences (no matter how high the key was).
    Daily emissaries: 2-4 essences
    PvP weeklies: 5 essences each bracket (15 total)
    NH bosses: 1-2 essences per boss (difficulty irrelevant)

It's easily possible to get 50 essences per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    It's easily possible to get 50 essences per week.
    i got the 15 from chest and went 8/10 NH (so far) and did emissaries all week, didnt do any pvp and im at 49 waiting for todays emissary to pop so i can finish and i dont feel like i was exceptionally lucky on drop rate so getting 50 a week is no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    This quest shouldn't even exist. They are punishing people that play the game since they're more likely to have a few legendary's by now.
    If it wasn't obvious already, everything about Legion is designed to keep you subscribed and on a perpetual rewards treadmill. And yes, I still play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I think WoD gave you gold with less work. This expansion gives you potentially more gold with a little work.
    no way, i could make 50k a week spending 15 minutes a day playing just by logging on my alts, colelcting my resourcers and sending missions
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Hmm interesting, i won 5 Random Battle Ground...i guess it must be for rated.
    no shit, the ones for 2v2 and 3v3 were from rated wins too, what did you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    no shit, the ones for 2v2 and 3v3 were from rated wins too, what did you think?
    Nice attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only proper attitude id say. Stupid question deserves stupid answer
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

So to be sure..i am at 47/50 now so i don't open the chest and first get to 50 by killing bosses ? ( as everything over 50 is lost ? )

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    So to be sure..i am at 47/50 now so i don't open the chest and first get to 50 by killing bosses ? ( as everything over 50 is lost ? )
    Yeah just try and get only 3 and open your chest after you get the quest again.

So Tuesday morning I completed my emissary quests, turned them in to Kirin Tor rep, and got ZERO essences! I was at 47 and needed at least 3 so I could turn in my quest before opening my order hall chest! And find out what 900 item I got! I was really irritated but tried to remain calm and polite as I opened a ticket...

Then remembered I had to open the little emissary cache, after which I got 4 essences (and canceled the ticket).

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 25 essences after 15 NH bosses (5 last week, 10 this), if this keeps up, I'll get a legendary upgrade each 30th NH boss.

Just so people know - you can check your mythic chest without taking the essences. I tested it out on an alt who had less than 36 so I didn't waste any this week; Most people play with auto-loot on, so you'd automatically take them and waste them, but if you hold shift when looting, you "manual-loot" instead - meaning you can click whatever items you want from the box, and leave the rest. Did it on my Dk (which had 46) afterwards, essences ends up being mailed to you and you can collect them at your leisure after you pick up the new quest .

Just so people know - you can check your mythic chest without taking the essences. I tested it out on an alt who had less than 36 so I didn't waste any this week; Most people play with auto-loot on, so you'd automatically take them and waste them, but if you hold shift when looting, you "manual-loot" instead - meaning you can click whatever items you want from the box, and leave the rest. Did it on my Dk (which had 46) afterwards, essences ends up being mailed to you and you can collect them at your leisure after you pick up the new quest .
    Or blizzard can just remove the stupid 50 cap crap shit already especially when we/they knew it will be more then 50 needed but what ever..

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Or blizzard can just remove the stupid 50 cap crap shit already especially when we/they knew it will be more then 50 needed but what ever..
    Sure, but they haven't, so when there's an easy and pain-free workaround, you might as well use it.

Sure, but they haven't, so when there's an easy and pain-free workaround, you might as well use it.
    Never said you shouldn't use it.
    I'm just venting at yet another idiotic game design decision from them.

Because of actually logging care free and playing the game i have to check every box now and keep track of all sorts of stuff im collecting.
    While i just wanna raid/do m+ and be care free from these mundane things like having to keep track of my amanthul essences cause reasons..