Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If it were considered assault, you could use force to defend yourself.

The very fact that you know you can't is an admission that you know it's not assault.
    You don't have a legal requirement to wait for someone to assault you before defending yourself.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Actions have Consequences

Action: Trolling and disrupting somebody's filming
    Consequence: Getting shouted at and forcefully removed

If you don't want consequences then either behave or remain in your basement.

It isn't violence THREAD OVER PLEASE CLOSE NOTHING TO DISCUSS
    But man, they want to be, Consequence Freeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well you're trying to defend someone with the false narrative that he was there trying to debate or something and not just trolling for reactions. So... he got a reaction. Mission accomplished.
    I never claimed he was there to debate, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Time the shoving.
    You don't see the chest-bumps? Shoving the smaller guy aside? Or does it requires a specific amount of force, pushing someone X amount of distance, for it to be considered a "shove", by someone from the Left?

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Skimpy outfit. You mean the spandex that is popular amongst everyone who gym?
    I mean skimpy outfit. As I typed. Yknow, clothes specifically created in order to attract the attention of the desired sexual specimen. As nature has been doing since ever.

So don't you go down the "comfort" route

Actions have Consequences

Action: Trolling and disrupting somebody's filming
    Consequence: Getting shouted at and forcefully removed
    At least you admit he's being forcefully removed. It's a shame that you think a civilian can remove another civilian from a PUBLIC SPACE by force is okay, though.
    Last edited by urasim; 2017-01-23 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    You don't have a legal requirement to wait for someone to assault you before defending yourself.
    Retread. This canard got beaten down before.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You don't see the chest-bumps? Shoving the smaller guy aside? Or does it requires a specific amount of force, pushing someone X amount of distance, for it to be considered a "shove", by someone from the Left?
    Time it. Prove it. It's your accusation. I'm predicting you're going to time the part where he gets in his ear and be forewarned that the other guy does the same.

... How can Shia "dominate" anyone physically? He's not exactly Warrior-era Tom Hardy...
    When you say "physically dominate"; I pictured him on the ground pressing someone down...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I never claimed he was there to debate, lol.
    "TIL shoving your body up against another person to try and intimidate them and scream in their ears is polite, peaceful disagreement."

The "disagreement" implies there was some sort of argument going on when there was not. They were protesting, a guy came up and started yelling memes, Shia got in his face and yelled the mantra they've been doing for hours and shouting match ensues and the other guy backs off.

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Is yelling at someone considered violence? Stop using hyperbole and the SJW logic that you people claim to hate in order to attempt to make your poorly-crafted arguments sound like they've not been constructed by my 6 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    do you always just assume stuff based on the title and try to bash left wingers?

If yes, then good job.
    Next time watch the video instead of looking like a moron now.
    Im glad you all think violence and hate are valid tools to get ones ways. So much in common with Trump, unity is grand!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    At least you admit he's being forcefully removed. It's a shame that you think a civilian can remove another civilian from a PUBLIC SPACE by force, though.
    If they're being a nuisance damn rght you can physically move them. It isn't assault

"TIL shoving your body up against another person to try and intimidate them and scream in their ears is polite, peaceful disagreement."

The "disagreement" implies there was some sort of argument going on when there was not. They were protesting, a guy came up and started yelling memes, Shia got in his face and yelled the mantra they've been doing for hours and shouting match ensues and the other guy backs off.
    That doesn't imply that I think he was being there to honestly debate. It implies that I find it ludicrous that people are embellishing it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... How can Shia "dominate" anyone physically? He's not exactly Warrior-era Tom Hardy...
    When you say "physically dominate"; I pictured him on the ground pressing someone down...
    You don't have to be a giant to be able to dominate people smaller than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That I got to agree with. How do you get pushed back by someone of Shia's stature, lol?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I would have dropped him, sucker punch, lights out, watching him slobber him self. be that aggressive with me, and catch a punch out of no where , lights out. screw the snowflake SJW,
    HOOOOOOLY shiiiiiit. We got ourselves an internet warrior here boyyz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That doesn't imply that I think he was being there to honestly debate. It implies that I find it ludicrous that people are embellishing it so much.
    And I think people are embellishing the "assault" that supposedly took place. Two idiots yelling at each other trying to one up the other is just what it is.

If they're being a nuisance damn rght you can physically move them. It isn't assault
    This is by far the scariest thing on this forum. Shows where the left is going.

10+ Year Old Account
    A "safe space" from people shoving you around, sure. I don't think it's appropriate to shove people.

A civilian(Shia) doesn't have the right to remove you(the counter protester) from a public space no matter how much of a nuisance you are.

No force according to you, but you're HEAVILY biased. Shoving constitutes as force, and there was shoving from both of them.
    There's no "shoving". You're engaging in hyperbole.

Okay, let me try something different. Since we'll never agree with who is shoving or is not shoving. Do you agree that pushing someone around isn't acceptable?
    Depends on what you're calling "pushing around", and the context. Because what we see in the video is something that would be totally standard in a crowded concert, in a packed bus of subway, and so forth. Nobody would bat an eye. Shia's getting in the guy's face, but so what? He's got as much right to do so as the guy has to counter-protest. This is what it looks like when two people express themselves rudely.

I'm not saying he's not being obnoxious, but it's not anything that should be remotely considered illegal. And given that the guy he was shouting at was being obnoxious as well, it wasn't unwarranted or unprovoked, either.

You don't have to be a giant to be able to dominate people smaller than you.
    The other guy wasn't exactly 12 years of age.

And I think people are embellishing the "assault" that supposedly took place. Two idiots yelling at each other trying to one up the other is just what it is.
    It's a fact that Shia physically bumped into him, though. Claiming all he did was chant a slogan is embellishing it, but whatever.