Is this proof that we will have more races for Demon Hunters?

Look at the races that can use the Demon Hunter CH mount for Horde, Orc, Blood Elf, Tauren for Alliance Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome...

Spiked Reins of the Felbroken Shrieker

Deleted
    Placeholder text.

They're probably just trying to make it future proof in case they decide to open it up to more races. Which they may or may not do, but better to have the option

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Placeholder text.
    or this

Deleted
    Lorewise, every individual with affinity to arcane magic (all magics therefore) can be a demon hunter.

Would be pretty strange however seeing a demon hunter draenei...

I suppose on next expansion they'll add some more races, probably dwarfs, humans and huargens for aliance, orc and trolls for horde...

But to be honest, I like it more being night elf exclusive.

xD imagine a pandaren gliding down on felwings and swinging around warglaives, would look funny as hell

Standard faction-specific lock. But it's only a matter of time before they open up DH to other races, although not all of course.

gnome DH, that would just be epic.

Deleted
    Honestly I want it to stay for NE/BE only or maybe sub races for those 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Lorewise, every individual with affinity to arcane magic (all magics therefore) can be a demon hunter.

Would be pretty strange however seeing a demon hunter draenei...

I suppose on next expansion they'll add some more races, probably dwarfs, humans and huargens for aliance, orc and trolls for horde...

But to be honest, I like it more being night elf exclusive.
    Tauren are like the antithesis of Demon Hunters, even though they appear on the list in the OP. They have basically zero arcane affinity. Nature, the elements and the Light - that's their bag.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt they will ever add another race to demon hunter.

If you try to shapechange to any playable race, you will see they dont have the demon hunter animations, also, blizz would have to add new line voices for the added DH race, for both genders, as you can see, both Nelf and Belf have diferent lines, so blizz would have to do that to any other race if they ever add DH for them.

Then we have the problem with the starting zone, not sure if blizz will ever update that, in case of dks was easy, to add goblins and worgens, but see, they didnt added pandas, and adding a panda DK would be way more easier than other race to DH imo.

Honestly, i think the next combo would be belf druids, because of the story of the arc'andor, for the alliance, i have no idea what class race combo could be made for them, they might not even get any, since this xpack only gnomes got the hunter class while the horde got nothing.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post

Honestly, i think the next combo would be belf druids, because of the story of the arc'andor, for the alliance, i have no idea what class race combo could be made for them, they might not even get any, since this xpack only gnomes got the hunter class while the horde got nothing.
    I wish I could be a BE shaman hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNuub View Post
    Look at the races that can use the Demon Hunter CH mount for Horde, Orc, Blood Elf, Tauren for Alliance Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome...

Spiked Reins of the Felbroken Shrieker
    Blizz would have to design new skins/vocals for all the races that can become DH. I don't see them wanting to put in that kind of work any time soon.

It's a lot easier to make DKs every race because their unique skins are literally just a blued tinted original skin with glowing eyes, but DH skins actually has tattoo designs and scales and shit coming out of it which will require a lot more work to do.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Tauren are like the antithesis of Demon Hunters, even though they appear on the list in the OP. They have basically zero arcane affinity. Nature, the elements and the Light - that's their bag.
    Taurens wouldn't really be suitable for demon hunter, thought probably there are some taurens in the lore that mastered arcane magic.

I think more than those races that can be mage (arcane magic) and rogue (fast, swift, acrobatic) are the ones that could be demon hunters.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    People forget Illidan thought only the elves were strong enough and the superior race to be demon hunters, it doesn't matter if any race could be a demon hunter, Illidan wouldn't train them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    People forget Illidan thought only the elves were strong enough and the superior race to be demon hunters, it doesn't matter if any race could be a demon hunter, Illidan wouldn't train them.
    And Pandaren were the only Monks until Ji Firepaw and... whatever her name is left the turtle to teach the other races
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    And Pandaren were the only Monks until Ji Firepaw and... whatever her name is left the turtle to teach the other races
    demon hunter starting zone doesnt allow for that. You are playing as an Illidari, and therefore a blood elf or night elf under Illidan.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol