Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Trump has signed executive order reinstating Dakota and keystone pipelines.

Everybody get back to standing rock.

And figure out where to stop the keystone pipeline
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

It looks like Trump doesn't care about private property rights of citizens, color me shocked.

Executive orders are tyranny, president not king, etc, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's just a pipe, it's not going to bring the eco-doom that all the fear mongers are predicting. Protesting is fine but they'll just remove you to start construction.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Executive orders are tyranny, president not king, etc, etc.
    8 years too late, now its the way things are done. sucks its not your man wielding that power now, but just think of all the slime ball shit the dems can do by copying Trumps actions once they are back in.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It's just a pipe, it's not going to bring the eco-doom that all the fear mongers are predicting. Protesting is fine but they'll just remove you to start construction.
    But it does go through people's property against their will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    8 years too late, now its the way things are done. sucks its not your man wielding that power now, but just think of all the slime ball shit the dems can do by copying Trumps actions once they are back in.
    Yes... because no one used them prior to Obama. Right?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

How long until he signs executive order to dissolve congress, and supreme court? Oh, and another that will transfer all of that power to himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Ya I mean there's no data that shows these pipelines leak and contaminate drinking water.. oh wait. http://www.foreffectivegov.org/blog/...ipeline-spills

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Trump, that's not quite what you should be doing.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Because no oil pipeline has ever leaked! Of course they moved it from the majority caucasian town due to its danger, but it's safe under the natives land for some reason.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Rip environment. Rip civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yeah that is what you should take away from what i said.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I don't actually have a problem with EOs, just so you know. I'm just waiting to see if the people who bitched about Obama using them to get around an obstructionist Congress will also bitch about Trump using them when he has control of both House and Senate. Which of course they won't, because hypocrisy is the lifeblood of conservativism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I don't actually have a problem with EOs, just so you know. I'm just waiting to see if the people who bitched about Obama using them to get around an obstructionist Congress will also bitch about Trump using them when he has control of both House and Senate. Which of course they won't, because hypocrisy is the lifeblood of conservatives.
    No, they are now saying it's OK, because Obama did it,

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I just read this awesome news as well and was going to make a thread. Additionally he ordered that any pipe materials used to build them be made in the US. A joyous day indeed!! Hooray for more jobs and lower energy costs!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whit...elines-n711321

President Donald Trump signed a series of executive orders Tuesday to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Trump signed a total of five orders regarding environmental issues in the Oval Office, including a pair addressing the pipeline projects as well as actions to expedite environmental reviews for high priority projects.

"The regulatory process in this country has become a tangled up mess," Trump said.

Trump added that his actions on the Keystone and Dakota Access projects would be subject to terms and conditions being negotiated by the United States.

He also told reporters gathered in the Oval Office that if a pipeline is built in the United States, the pipe material should also be built domestically.

The pipeline didn't even cross reservation lands. They were demonstrating about a pipeline that wasn't even on their property.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I just read this awesome news as well and was going to make a thread. Additionally he ordered that any pipe materials used to build them be made in the US. A joyous day indeed!!
    That is an order that he won't be able to make.

It seems you are also opposed to private property rights of citizens... not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Shhhhh, there were no presidents before Obama.

President Total Orders
    George H. W. Bush 166
    William J. Clinton 364
    George W. Bush 291
    Barack Obama 275

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That is an order that he won't be able to make.

It seems you are also opposed to private property rights of citizens... not surprised.
    Only other peoples property rights. His are sacred. Much like how he claims to be against Government spending, while being an employee of the Government.

-Kujako-