Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Hi guys

It is again me and wondering how you feel towards different professions in the world we live in. Is it worth having professions like politics, teacher, academician, doctor, lawyer and so on?

I think most of those professions are rubbish. I am basing this theory of mine on to the fact that we have tons of people graduated from politics major and doing nothing or not being elected to power at all. Even if someone does elected, it is in minority. Also for the other professions like teaching, they teach math but overall math sucks for most people. OR the fact that they are contributing almost none to the world we live in. what do they (meaning the people raised by teachers) do in the society we live in? Raising worthless youth we no ambition or no purpose is equivalent to almost raising none anyway. So what does this profession do? What is the reason we send our children to the care of those who took such profession?
    Also for lawyer and doctor, how many times did you consult such profession takers for the problem you are having? I think we have no need for laws lawyers doctors and most of the other professions.
    Anyway there are lots to be talked here but what do you think of the various professions or crafts we have in our world ? do you think they are worth taking up as professions and do you think they will contribute to our world in anyway?
    What the crap are you smoking?

"I think we have no need for laws lawyers doctors and most of the other professions."

Really? No need for doctors? Goodness....

- - - Updated - - -

We could test it out on some animals then aye? or use humans for that children perhaps
    No..that would be you studying medicine, which could result in your becoming a doctor. No growing plants and testing them for you since you don't believe doctors are necessary.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I dunno how it is even a discussion about doctors and lawyers not 'contributing in any way'. He's probably just baiting. Or drunk.

OP: For you
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I dunno how it is even a discussion about doctors and lawyers not 'contributing in any way'. He's probably just baiting. Or drunk.
    I'm going with both. As many threads like this, Report, Comment, Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    What the crap are you smoking?

"I think we have no need for laws lawyers doctors and most of the other professions."

Really? No need for doctors? Goodness....

- - - Updated - - -

No..that would be you studying medicine, which could result in your becoming a doctor. No growing plants and testing them for you since you don't believe doctors are necessary.
    Yeah we need them omg we need doctors. How many times have you gone to hospital for examination? how many illness of you did they cure? Even with billions of funds to cancer research how far did they go to?

I have been to hospital at most 20 times till the age of 30 most of them were mandatory forced upon be... otherwise i wouldnt go to hospital even if was made of gold.

Doctors exist only to take money from government notting more like most professions they are here to take take take...

update : ok that was maybe a bit harsh but the point i wanted to make is that They care for our bodies how we react to certain chemicals and foods in the world. They wanted to be sure that we were healty. Yet are we really?

If we are to care for our own bodies would we really need doctors lawyers teachers and such? You know of reading you could teach me i know of something i can teach you. We can encourage each other and aspire to be better than our ancestors. Is this hierarchy gonna continue or fall apart?

Do we really need lawyers when we can discuss the will that someone left to us? do we really need lawyers when our quarrels can be solved by talking to each other?

In the end it all comes down to do we really need such professions?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 2017-01-24 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I would say engineering is pretty fun and useful. Inscription's a bit crap, though.
    Didn't they basically remove all the fun engineering things and make any they didn't remove only work if you were somewhere it couldn't do anything interesting?

- - - Updated - - -

I have been to hospital at most 20 times till the age of 30 most of them were mandatory forced upon be... otherwise i wouldnt go to hospital even if was made of gold.
    20 times? How sickly are you?!!
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Yeah we need them omg we need doctors. How many times have you gone to hospital for examination? how many illness of you did they cure? Even with billions of funds to cancer research how far did they go to?

Doctors exist only to take money from government notting more like most professions they are here to take take take...
    "I've never been sick so medicine is useless"

Ok, can we can call this what it is yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Ok, can we can call this what it is yet?
    I think quite a lot of people already have

Situation in Turkey is pretty shit for some people it would seem. Hope things perk up for you OP. No king lives forever.

10+ Year Old Account

k, i'll bite onto the ever so obvious bait.

I would certainly send you to a hospital 20 times before you were 30. But it would be more along the lines of a mental health facility.

This is what happens when people are only focused on what has happened to them personally. Do you not know anyone who has needed sustainable medical care?

Better yet...Ever had sex? Did you use a condom? Doctors are a huge part of ensuring condoms work, and are safe for use. Maybe your a raw dog kinda guy..but did the person you had sex with use birth control? Again, not possible without doctors.

Or maybe you are anti contraception. Do you know there are cures and treatments for STD's? Thank a doctor for you not having to deal with that.

Maybe, if you go natural, and like your women the same, maybe you'd had children. How did that birth go? Did the mother live? Is the child healthy? Good, thank a doctor for the drastic decrease in child birth related deaths and ailments.

Doctors are absolutely essential to society, and if you can't think beyond your personal actions, that is extremely ignorant of you.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2017-01-24 at 05:27 PM.

I always thought being a knocker upper would be cool. Not only you actually help people, but walking around in a dark alley and knocking on Windows with a stick sounds fun. It's right up there with log driving and body snatching in terms of usefulness, not like worthless teachers and doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    k, i'll bite onto the ever so obvious bait.

I would certainly send you to a hospital 20 times before you were 30. But it would be more along the lines of a mental health facility.

This is what happens when people are only focused on what has happened to them personally. Do you not know anyone who has needed sustainable medical care?

Better yet...Ever had sex? Did you use a condom? Doctors are a huge part of ensuring condoms work, and are safe for use. Maybe your a raw dog kinda guy..but did the person you had sex with use birth control? Again, not possible without doctors.

Or maybe you are anti contraception. Do you know there are cures and treatments for STD's? Thank a doctor for you not having to deal with that.

Maybe, if you go natural, and like your women the same, maybe you'd had children. How did that birth go? Did the mother live? Is the child healthy? Good, thank a doctor for the drastic decrease in child birth related deaths and ailments.

Doctors are absolutely essential to society, and if you can't think beyond your personal actions, that is extremely ignorant of you.
    Ok so i will bite too... There are people with disabilities who need continuous help from doctors. How many are there of them? I dont see any people with disability around me. Lets say they cant go out the world or stuck in a hospital for care. The question then begins to be asked how many doctors do we really need? IF we need them... Moreover is it ethical to keep them in such a state. IT might be much more merciful to end their miseries than to keep them participant in this society.

Honestly not that we need someone specialized to care for people with disabilities. OR not that i care for their disabilities. IF they are born unfortunate so be it. We have here who believe in destiny and that is their destiny. May the luck be with them on the other life so they believe.

But i dont think doctors are really essential to society. Most of the people around me dont need medical assistance or medical expertise. I for sure dont like the hospital nor the people who work there to supposedly help people.

For other parts of logic, i dont wanna marry i will never marry so i will never bother with birth children condoms and all other shit this world has brought upon us.

In short We dont really need doctors for people who need sustaınable health care. MAy the death be merciful on them. However we need people for eradicating such people with disabilities. IF you are born unfortunate go try on the next. It seems cruel but this is the way of the world. Life has to be cruel. What we need is mass eutanasia centers and killings for the unfortunate ones. No need to force them to live with disabilities

may the evil rule again

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-24 at 06:08 PM.

In short We dont really need doctors for people who need sustaınable health care. MAy the death be merciful on them. However we need people for eradicating such people with disabilities. IF you are born unfortunate go try on the next. It seems cruel but this is the way of the world. Life has to be cruel. What we need is mass eutanasia centers and killings for the unfortunate ones. No need to force them to live with disabilities
    But of course Mein Furher! Or you could just say they are all using drugs so the police can shoot them dead since you mentioned Erdogen.

well that just escalated quickly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the rate the OP is descending, gonna head this off.

Closing