Quote Originally Posted by Poizo View Post
    6/10 is a heartstopper, some popular guilds might catch up.
    Considering how big of a wall Spellblade appears to be I don't think it will matter.
    The race is between those who are already past her.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    I feel sorry for Sloot openly admitting they account share on stream.
    He literally said when I asked how Frag can play 2 accounts at the same time "if you like to make it a witch hunt do so if that's what you enjoy".
    He basically openly admitted that they do it. My respect for you is gone now too.
    You do know I pay for both accounts and I only run them for doing wq's faster lmao, my alts are trash on legos nothing to share there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I play on Tarren Mill and there has been no lag whatsoever. And I've been online almost all day.
    Dungeons and raids have their own servers. You can see that whenever there is a server reset pending and the system message shows up that the servers will reset in x amount of minutes. If you are in e.g. a dungeon at that time you will get 2 different system messages (instance server will shut down, and server will shut down). Lag on one has little to do with lag on the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    man china are doing bad this mythic wtf
    It's their New Year.

He literally said when I asked how Frag can play 2 accounts at the same time "if you like to make it a witch hunt do so if that's what you enjoy".
    He basically openly admitted that they do it. My respect for you is gone now too.
    Boy I bet Serenity's progress came to a screeching halt as Sloot had to deal with the mental breakdown of some rando on MMOChamp saying they don't respect them.

I feel sorry for you that you actually care this much about a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I think its hilarious u kids talking about Slootbag. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at LAN, hes JACKED. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
    OMG LOL, thank you for keeping the meme alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    But you have no argument to make it okay? It's cheating no matter how you look at it and as much as you want it to be a witch hunt, it's not. I've said this before about other guilds in the past.
    It's not cheating. The ultimate argument is that Blizz says it's not cheating. Your opinion is irrelevant tbh and the more you type the more idiotic you look.

You are REALLY embarrassing your guild here. Stop, Method doesn't want you. Serenity doesn't want you. You are stuck raiding insane hours for nothing; get better at the game instead of crying about why you always lose. You will never get a World First. Just stop. Can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    It's not cheating. The ultimate argument is that Blizz says it's not cheating. Your opinion is irrelevant tbh and the more you type the more idiotic you look.

You are REALLY embarrassing your guild here. Stop, Method doesn't want you. Serenity doesn't want you. You are stuck raiding insane hours for nothing; get better at the game instead of crying about why you always lose. You will never get a World First. Just stop. Can't fix stupid.
    I don't even play the game lol

Should probably remove your sig then.

Doesn't play the game. Still checking MMO-Champion.... You'll be back.

LOLOLOLOL, I'm sure your respect matters to him. I doubt your family cares about your respect considering how you turned out in life LOLOLOLOLOL.

Guess what, my respect for you is gone LOLOLOLOLOLOL What a loser.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-25 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Should probably remove your sig then.
    Why? I can have whatever I want as long as it's under the rules of the site, who are you to decide what I can and can't?

Of course you don't, getting rejected my real guilds every time you apply has to hurt your confidence. Sorry, but it's correct to move on.

You need to stop being on a forum for a game you don't play. Get a life; it's just a video game. Good luck.

Of course you don't, getting rejected my real guilds every time you apply has to hurt your confidence. Sorry, but it's correct to move on.

You need to stop being on a forum for a game you don't play. Get a life; it's just a video game. Good luck.
    This guy telling people what to do with their lives while mass spamming "LOLOL"
    I don't read replies, so don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticSoul View Post
    This guy quoting that guy telling people what to do with their lives while mass spamming "LOLOL"

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticSoul View Post
    Testing. Let me know if this works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Lol awesome. Thanks for the vids!

10+ Year Old Account
    LOLOLOLOL, I'm sure your respect matters to him. I doubt your family cares about your respect considering how you turned out in life LOLOLOLOLOL.

Guess what, my respect for you is gone LOLOLOLOLOLOL What a loser.
    Respect was maybe a bit of a big word, but I used to like Sloot and watch his stream quite often. I know he doesn't care about my opinion (nor does anyone) but everyone is entitled theirs. Calling others losers is quite a nice way to profile yourself here.
    I gave my opinion (even if it's not shared with the rest of the community) but nowhere does it state I'm not allowed to show my disrespect and annoyance at how everything is being done.
    I do thank you to call me out on it (and others) and stand corrected regarding the "respect" sentence. I stand corrected and wish everyone an enjoyable Race.

Edit: thanks for the vids. Krosus seemed like a close one.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I wonder why such a shitposter and ddoser like you are mod in mmo-c
    They should reconsider it @chaud