Deleted
    How would you commit 12-18 hours a day if you're a minor? School exists.
    you finish school before 18, easy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    I'm strongly rooting for Method now. Don't want this race to be decided by server issues.
    Well, playing on a super highly populated server like that is kinda stupid if you are in the world first race.

Damn with Botanist down already I'm getting less and less hopeful that Gul'dan will survive a reset.
    Hoped Botanist would survive a day.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    How would you commit 12-18 hours a day if you're a minor? School exists.
    Most of Europe is able to ditch school at 16 and start perusing their further education rather than being locked in high school for another 2 yrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I'm strongly rooting for Method now. Don't want this race to be decided by server issues.
    not Serenity's fault , and according to sloot they are also having lags

Deleted
    Going good...

Deleted
    Method has almost spent more time on than limkt

This race is going really quick. Only 3 left. Was hoping it'd be at least one day or so by now. I guess Gul'Dan could take a while but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Method has almost spent more time on than limkt
    I'm pretty sure they went to do split heroic runs rather than fight the server. The lag will clear off in the night/tomorrow morning and there is still no wall (boss) in sight.

Christ at this rate Gul'dan will be dead by Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I play on Tarren Mill and there has been no lag whatsoever. And I've been online almost all day.
    inside the raid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Christ at this rate Gul'dan will be dead by Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Damn with Botanist down already I'm getting less and less hopeful that Gul'dan will survive a reset.
    Hoped Botanist would survive a day.

just like Ragnaros would die second day when Firelands released, amirite

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    If the garbage M+/Titanforging systems existed in Cata he wouldn't have lasted either.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Firelands was 6 years ago. A boss has not lasted 3 weeks since then

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    This race is going really quick. Only 3 left. Was hoping it'd be at least one day or so by now. I guess Gul'Dan could take a while but still.
    Hardcore guilds are 1000x more tenacious and efficient than they were in wrath and in past expansions the content is no harder than it has been Raid leading and Guild management just became better drastically while content difficulty stay the same.

Mechanically intensive bosses die before DPS check bosses on progression. And the only bosses to survive to the end are bosses that have both. Would be surprised if the instance isn't cleared this reset by multiple guilds, with how hard tuning is for the giant gulf between maxed out weapons and BiS legendaries + top end skill and those that don't have all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamsu View Post
    not Serenity's fault , and according to sloot they are also having lags
    'not their fault' oh yeah it's just super convenient that Method are having massive server lag. Deffo not their fault at all :rollseyes:
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    so botanist is down, that's disappointing

Nice tuning guys. 7/10M on day 2. Fucking LUL they failed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Sorry friend, I asked chaud to remove it earlier.
    "didnt want that mod title anyways" lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    mfw there's a 31 year old on Wings gaming who has earned almost $2 mil from dota :thinking:
    mfw when someone doesn't understand averages and tries to use an anomaly as a proving point :thinking"