Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Theres always excuses.
    Don't think it excuses though, atleast i dont expect it to be, i have some mates raiding on the method server and they basicly had to call their raid after a while due to instance server crashes and 10-15 seconds freezes on alot of pulls, basicly wiping the whole raid. From what i can gather its not just lag where you have like 200 MS instead of the normal 10-15MS but its just the instance server it self that stopped responding or something. Every guilds should have the right to complain about stuff like that, no matter if your Method, Serenity or a casual guild running normal.

Stuff like this just should not have any impact on the progress race no matter which team is or is not having issues with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Its crazy to me how "well respected" he is within the guild.
    He seems like an arrogant smuck on his streams and I really can't take the guy seriously.
    Hes the only reason I hope Method loses to be honest, really can't stand the guy.

That being said I have the same for some people in Serenity so I hope both of them lose and a new guild stands up that is not run by people like that.
    How can you be considered as arrogant if you manage the best WoW guild since several years and have expanded your brand way beyond the WoW spectrum?

How can you say "that guy is arrogant" if someone who is the best says "I'm the best"?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Its crazy to me how "well respected" he is within the guild.
    He seems like an arrogant smuck on his streams and I really can't take the guy seriously.
    Hes the only reason I hope Method loses to be honest, really can't stand the guy.

That being said I have the same for some people in Serenity so I hope both of them lose and a new guild stands up that is not run by people like that.
    Well I cant know about nowadays, don't forget that he grew up with the game. He used to be a teenager, people do certainly change, you can't know how he treats his guild though, but definitely when I was in there many years ago he was a kind person.

Exorsus 7/10

Serenity had DC issues on mythic Helya, and no one on this forum cared with the colossal amount of shit they slung at them. I don't really see how Method lagging is any different.

Limit & Exorsus finish 10/10 at the same second

joint NA & RU victory

just like Putin & Trump planned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Serenity had DC issues on mythic Helya, and no one on this forum cared with the colossal amount of shit they slung at them. I don't really see how Method lagging is any different.
    its hip to hate Serenity on MMO-C

Today feels like quite a pivotal moment in the race. Can Method down Tich and Bot to catch up, or will they struggle to take the next 2 meanwhile Serenity, Limit and Exorsus take out Star Augur. This is going quickly but at the same time becoming nail biting. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbull View Post
    Exorsus 7/10
    9 hours ago :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Limit & Exorsus finish 10/10 at the same second

joint NA & RU victory

just like Putin & Trump planned

- - - Updated - - -

its hip to hate Serenity on MMO-C
    DC issues = server crashing? Of course. MMO-C logic checks out, as always.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbull View Post
    Exorsus 7/10
    Wasn't that like, last night?

Blizzard defo favoring NA!!!

Serenity Ilvl - 901.51
    Limit Ilvl - 902.92
    Exorsus Ilvl - 901.23

Favortism!!! Give them all the bis titanforged items

(joking!)

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly as well, Limit running Prot Warrior tank where as Method/Exorsus/Serenity running Brewmaster and Druid combos. Limit doing diffo set ups!

- - - Updated - - -
    Oh and Serenity are back doing Heroic split runs
    Last edited by Costa; 2017-01-26 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    How many people here are new to watching the progression race? This is nothing new. The majority of the raid falls over pretty quickly, and the last few bosses are what takes significantly more time.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/.../rating.tier17

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier16_25

I am not saying that this raid will for sure be as difficult as previous raid tiers; there is no way to know that until the top guilds get to Elisande and Gul'dan. This could end up being another EN, or the end bosses could be tougher than Helya, but at the moment, nothing out of the ordinary has happend.
    Im not new to this. There were a lot of raids which had cockblocks earlier in the raid than the last few bosses. Gorefiend and Zor'lok say hello. If I remember correctly Zor'lok was the first boss of Heart of Fear.

Anyone can tell me when Method starts raiding again? Always thought they would start as early as possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheart View Post
    Anyone can tell me when Method starts raiding again? Always thought they would start as early as possible. Thanks
    Im not online but im sure they are raiding. They did heroic splits last night so im sure they were starting 47 minutes ago unless they are restarting top of the hour.

Yeah, was checking them, but they're not inside Nighthold yet. Or at least, 10 minuts ago only 4 of them were. I usually don't follow these races and somehow I feel like they're quite far behind. That's why I expected them, as a hardcore guild, to be online at like 8 or 9 in the morning. But this could be inexperience regarding the race on my side

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Not like you can go around the buiding or anything...

- - - Updated - - -

The server thing is not an excuse. From Serenity's point of view I would hate it. Imagine winning the Superbowl because the other team couldn't make it. It will be like they never beat Method when they technically never went up against them.
    But... this is the case ?

Technical issues are a plea when competitiveness is amongst the place even on professionnal challenges. I ended up sometimes at work challenges 2nd because network platforms were done for our domain. It's the game.
    Challenges / Competitiveness has to stay "fun", every challengers at high level have the same skill more or less. It's a matter of philosophical statement. If you "win", you diserve it even if your contenders had technicl issues. Not everyone can win all the time.

who cares when method starts they are dead LOL still on 5 is just hilarious by now disband inc soon.

Obviously I care, otherwise I wouldn't be asking They'll be fine, though. I bet it will take a long time before guilds reach Gul'dan. Method will come back. Not a fan of any guild, just like to see the current top guilds going head to head. Looking at their online status now, I assume the raid will begin within 45 minutes or so.

scos tweet https://twitter.com/Methodsco/status/824572311969951748

"tarren-mill was a target of an attack" hahaha THE EXCUSES DUDE 8/8 ELEGIGGLE

Deleted
    I play on Tarren Mill (where Method is) and I can 100% confirm the server was shit last night. From 16-19 I wasnt able to do anythin at all (interact with npc's, fight mobs). People were just spamming trade while their chars were running in place. Somehow even instances were affected.

This actually led to some interesting conspiracy theories about russian hackers bringen down TM to handicap Method. Maybe method decided to do the split clears because progressing on a unrealiable server does not seem very worthwhile.