Deleted
    Those of you who have 4 set pieces and Convergence of Fates + Draught of Souls (if anyone has all of that yet) - how are your stats looking?

I so far have 3 set pieces (cloak, helm, gloves) and a Convergense of Fates. If I equip all of those though, my stats feel so gutted. 75% Mastery (down from 86% with my pre-NH gear). And I do have Mastery on every other gear piece. If I get DoS I will lose another 1100 Mastery and drop to 69.5% Mastery.

Like... gearing in NH feels utterly disgusting so far.

Soul of the Slaughter (Rank 1) - Spending Rage has a 0.50% chance per rage spent to heal you for 10,000 per rage spent.

Rofl, are you fucking kidding me, even the sustain is RNG. I wish this joke would just end already.

Jesus christ we get a shitty heal.

Are we getting only one golden trait and like 2 normal ones?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Are we getting only one golden trait and like 2 normal ones?
    Everyone gets one golden, one solo trait, and one multi-ranked trait. The golden for Arms is currently that Execute increases the damage of your next MS by x%, the new heal is the solo trait, and +% Bladestorm damage is the multi-rank.

If only there was an alternative to FR in there... the execute-ms trait will only make the ring stronger.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-01-26 at 12:44 AM.

hahahahaha this is fucking hilarious, we get to survive more and our RNG is gone to shit. Thx blizz, very smart <3.

Precise Strikes gonna get the nerf hammer, Tactician might get a freaking nerf, you know that shit is coming, they don't want CS to proc more, that RNG must stay there!

Oh and Execute Ring, lets put another nerf on that shit.

urgh ... frustration build up from the stupidity.

Edit - Building a case in PTR 7.2 feedback, gonna link here so you guys help me build a very constructive post to get those blues attention.

Edit 2 - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...?page=1#post-3
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2017-01-26 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    hahahahaha this is fucking hilarious, we get to survive more and our RNG is gone to shit. Thx blizz, very smart <3.

Precise Strikes gonna get the nerf hammer, Tactician might get a freaking nerf, you know that shit is coming, they don't want CS to proc more, that RNG must stay there!

Oh and Execute Ring, lets put another nerf on that shit.

urgh ... frustration build up from the stupidity.

Edit - Building a case in PTR 7.2 feedback, gonna link here so you guys help me build a very constructive post to get those blues attention.
    As much as I aggree with you mate I do not believe their attention will get drawn! The entire 7.1.5 ptr went without even a blue comment in the us and eu forums! Nothing will change their minds! They suck and they want to prove it! Im seeing other traits on other specs and they are getting some more useful stuff than the crap we get! Not to mention the shitty gold trait! Execute makes Mortal strike deal more dmg xD. Seriously? hahahahah! Thats so lame! At least they could have done it the other way around so that Mortal strike makes next Execute deal more dmg but still its shit that way too! We need something that will make this Slot machine spec more interesting and a bit less rng dependant. I, unfortunately, think though that they wont change anything of the shit mechanics of the spec on 7.2. It will remain as it is and eventually it will fall back to other specs and in the end it will be buried deep inside the shit, just like Blizz wants it!
    Last edited by By the sword; 2017-01-26 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. That's it. Tonight's NH was an absolute shitshow and nearly got me benched. Doing the exact same thing my DPS can reach 600k+ ST with proc heaven, and on some fights I can barely manage 300k. The RNG aspect of this spec is officially out of control and I've had enough. Going to bite the bullet and re-roll Fury, which will set me back several weeks at least considering I need entirely new gear and have to grind AP for my artifact weapon.

Thanks Blizzard.
    Last edited by lol; 2017-01-26 at 05:23 AM.
    Signatures are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Yeah. That's it. Tonight's NH was an absolute shitshow and nearly got me benched. Doing the exact same thing my DPS can reach 600k+ ST with proc heaven, and on some fights I can barely manage 300k. The RNG aspect of this spec is officially out of control and I've had enough. Going to bite the bullet and re-roll Fury, which will set me back several weeks at least considering I need entirely new gear and have to grind AP for my artifact weapon.

Thanks Blizzard.
    Thats what they expecting us to do, reroll. Guess what! I wont hop on that train ever. Do you know why? Because im paying for this game! Im not paying to reroll or accept the shit they do to my spec, im simply paying for a better game that I can play what I like without my spec being shit! By shit I dont mean meters but mechanics. Atm Arms is the shittiest or one of the shittiest specs in terms of mechanics and dynamics. Your personal skill doesnt matter at all if you dont have RNJESUS by your side. You just stare at the boss auto attacking. As much as frustrating this is Im not gonna reroll. Im fucking paying those people to at least listen to the feedback tha several people spend their time to write! If I get frustrated enough I wont reroll, I will unsub. Many people might not agree with me but if you think better why are you paying for this game you will understand that we are on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by By the sword View Post
    As much as I aggree with you mate I do not believe their attention will get drawn! The entire 7.1.5 ptr went without even a blue comment in the us and eu forums! Nothing will change their minds! They suck and they want to prove it! Im seeing other traits on other specs and they are getting some more useful stuff than the crap we get! Not to mention the shitty gold trait! Execute makes Mortal strike deal more dmg xD. Seriously? hahahahah! Thats so lame! At least they could have done it the other way around so that Mortal strike makes next Execute deal more dmg but still its shit that way too! We need something that will make this Slot machine spec more interesting and a bit less rng dependant. I, unfortunately, think though that they wont change anything of the shit mechanics of the spec on 7.2. It will remain as it is and eventually it will fall back to other specs and in the end it will be buried deep inside the shit, just like Blizz wants it!
    Took the war to their tweet account. Maybe they'll notice us? Lol.

Would 80% of this spec be fixed if they removed FR?

I love arms and the "fantasy" behind it, but that talent being optimal makes it absolutely cancer to play.

Quote Originally Posted by By the sword View Post
    Atm Arms is the shittiest or one of the shittiest specs in terms of mechanics and dynamics. Your personal skill doesnt matter at all if you dont have RNJESUS by your side. You just stare at the boss auto attacking.
    Ah the most overused comment in this entire 448 page thread. Arms is not a complete RNG fest. Before I get started here I will say I am speaking as someone who was fortunate enough to get Stone Heart as my second legendary and "The Gloves" as my third (Incoming hate is expected). I am not a top world player. I parse in the mid to low 80th percentile most of the time and I have some pretty shit parses too. Now that I have established this I can get to the point.

Is RNG a part of the spec? Absolutely. Do we run into times when we are just sitting around waiting for an auto attack? Yes. Does it suck to go 28 seconds without a Tactition proc and Warbreaker is down? Unquestionably. However, even with my two leg. items 98% of the time when I run out of rage or had a poor attempt it's because I screwed up. I used a FR when I shouldn't have, I didn't heroic charge when I had a window to do so, or I used Warbreaker when I should have saved it. If Lol is saying he did the exact same thing and went from 600k+ to barely manage 300k that is total BS. I can see a 100-150k difference and even at 150k being extemely poor RNG, which does happen, but more than a 50% difference in dps is poor execution by the player not the class. People need to start reviewing logs and finding the mistakes they make instead of just immediately blaming the spec. Look at some of the consistently high parsing Arms Warriors like Ryzoh from SPK. He has Stone Heart and Weight of the Earth legs and he was still wrecking in EN and ToV. This is because he minimizes his mistakes. He owns his performance and doesn't sit around blaming the spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Would 80% of this spec be fixed if they removed FR?

I love arms and the "fantasy" behind it, but that talent being optimal makes it absolutely cancer to play.
    I think FR is fine, I just think Tactician needs to be changed or make it so we get a guarantee CS. 30 seconds is way too long to way for CS, they should change it to 10.

FR is imo one of the best additions to the spec since I swapped to Arms in Ulduar, so I sure hope they don't remove it with all the hate it's getting but rather make the alternatives not so shit in comparison :P (and the RNG aspects have nothing to do with FR)

Deleted
    Arms in legion will be solved if you fix the following three problems, I let each one to decide for themselves the way to fix em:
    1- Fix not having tactician procs, we need tactician procs to be able to do damage and not become rage starved, problem is a snowball, the more rage that you have the more tacticians that you have and the more damage that you do and viceversa.

2- Fix FR spam, after solving the problem of being rage starved (via 4pc set, or Alaya's or the leggy Hands) you have to spam each 1.5sec like crazy FR, you are spaming more buttons than a fury warrior, when the fantasy of arms is definately not to spam but to way for the moment of the combo, that's well reflected in the actual FR build with battle cry, but the FR spam definately hurts, and it hurts my hands.

3- Give arms a way to effectively cleave, the old sweeping strikes was a much better and enjoyable way to do cleave, it added a little complexity (and it was a signature of the warrior fantasy since vanilla), you had to keep a buff up, and definately follows the Blizzard way of easy to play hard to master, the actual sweeping strikes its bad because its just automatic and you give up dauntless which you need to make the spec work on single target.
    I wish that for a 1.5m CD and being a signature move of our class fantasy bladestorm didn't need Battlecry and Warbreaker (or jump with the legs) to do good damage.
    Cleave (with even a GOLDEN trait buffing it) and whirlwind are very undertuned to think of them like viable alternatives to cleave or AoE, right now we are more useful using that rage following our ST rotation.

I really miss the vanilla days when you could use Sweeping Strikes with cleave and whirlwind and do real aoe damage
    Last edited by mmocaffc5482b7; 2017-01-26 at 05:32 PM.

Remember when Blizzard said that mandatory talents/traits would be merged into the core? Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
    Ah the most overused comment in this entire 448 page thread. Arms is not a complete RNG fest. Before I get started here I will say I am speaking as someone who was fortunate enough to get Stone Heart as my second legendary and "The Gloves" as my third (Incoming hate is expected). I am not a top world player. I parse in the mid to low 80th percentile most of the time and I have some pretty shit parses too. Now that I have established this I can get to the point.

Is RNG a part of the spec? Absolutely. Do we run into times when we are just sitting around waiting for an auto attack? Yes. Does it suck to go 28 seconds without a Tactition proc and Warbreaker is down? Unquestionably. However, even with my two leg. items 98% of the time when I run out of rage or had a poor attempt it's because I screwed up. I used a FR when I shouldn't have, I didn't heroic charge when I had a window to do so, or I used Warbreaker when I should have saved it. If Lol is saying he did the exact same thing and went from 600k+ to barely manage 300k that is total BS. I can see a 100-150k difference and even at 150k being extemely poor RNG, which does happen, but more than a 50% difference in dps is poor execution by the player not the class. People need to start reviewing logs and finding the mistakes they make instead of just immediately blaming the spec. Look at some of the consistently high parsing Arms Warriors like Ryzoh from SPK. He has Stone Heart and Weight of the Earth legs and he was still wrecking in EN and ToV. This is because he minimizes his mistakes. He owns his performance and doesn't sit around blaming the spec.
    Maybe the most overused comment but also the one that is saying the truth! I agree on mastering the class part but still you can be shit because of rng. I bet no one likes to sit just looking the screen when playing a game :P. Maybe when watching some movie. And I will say again im doing pretty good as Arms in terms of damage but i strongly disagree on the design of the spec as it is (no other talent options at least viable, desgning new golden trait behind the lego ring and the shit healing trait). Now, if you like the spec as it is Im completely fine with it. You have your opinion and I respect it but I have mine as well with pretty much valuable argumenents. If Arms stay like it is right now for the rest of the expansion it will be bottom line. It has been already started with fury being the superior spec for most (if not all) of the fights in NH. They gave some good changes to fury talents like Reckless abandon and voila! Why is this so hard to be made for Arms? Because they simply do not care and also because they not play it! Cheers!
    Last edited by By the sword; 2017-01-26 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo View Post

Soo, you have the ring, the gloves, and you're going to lecture people complaining about the RNG of the spec? You can't just invalidate criticisms of yourself by trotting out "incoming hate is expected", sorry.

The fact that even you "still have some pretty shit parses" with the best of the best should tell you everything you need to know. But unequip those legendaries and raid for a few weeks, then come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Remember when Blizzard said that mandatory talents/traits would be merged into the core? Me too.
    Yeah it seems they forgot about that! :P I really believe they said it just to say it and of course they didnt mean a single word. It would be nice though if they do it somehow next patch. But also very questionanble if they will because they cannot be trusted or you cannot really rely upon them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Took the war to their tweet account. Maybe they'll notice us? Lol.
    Maybe but they are the kind of people that when you spit on them they think it is raining xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    Soo, you have the ring, the gloves, and you're going to lecture people complaining about the RNG of the spec? You can't just invalidate criticisms of yourself by trotting out "incoming hate is expected", sorry.

The fact that even you "still have some pretty shit parses" with the best of the best should tell you everything you need to know. But unequip those legendaries and raid for a few weeks, then come back.
    Give Qoma a medal! <3