Honestly, if I was Method, I'd bow out of the race.

That way it looks like you're taking the high road, and anyone else who wins (including Serenity) would get a big fat asterisk next to their accomplishment.
    But if Method stays in and wins, they're the ones with the asterisk. It's a lose-lose proposition for them.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Serenity 8/10!
    So much for Methods hostage situation.

I hereby request that all future Method kills have an * next to them.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Adding this for context

Thanks for sharing. Really causes you to shed a tear over the strong bonds the Method family has. I too one day hope I can experience camaraderie at such an amazing level.

Alas, I can only sit here and pretend I'm in there with them, fighting the injustice of Serenity and making history at the same time. Some people are born winners - Method just happens to be filled with nothing but them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Serenity 8/10!
    So much for Methods hostage situation.
    You almost made it ! Almost...
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzel View Post
    Method is without a doubt disqualified from this race. I raided with Jadelolz during T16 and I had a long chat with him today. He's stating that he's the only member from Method involved with this. Despite if this is true or false Jadelolz does represent Method as a whole. Method made the call to recruit that sort of person and now they pay the price.

It's sad to see how a guild like Method has fallen. Limit seems to be the ones who might win this tier.
    lul. Can't disqualify a guild, man.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Are you new here?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Bozzel can.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    here 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Adding this for context

Doing gods work <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    This is the most Bozzel way for Bozzel to show up, not sure what else you would expect.

OT: @Bozzel, are all other guilds currently raiding still allowed in the race?
    Who is Bozzel to make a claim that Method is removed from competition?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the same as the recent stripping of Olympic Gold from Usain Bolt. one of his team mates in the 4x100 relay doped and Jamaica won the gold. Sadly, none of the other Jamaicans were aware of it. Olympic committee disqualified the entire Jamaican team and stripped them off the gold (including Bolt's, who did nothing wrong at all). Blizzard should do the same here. This is a team game, you're responsible for your team members actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many serenity 12y old crying fanboys around here, cringeful af to be honest

Welcome to the real, community driven world first race, brought to you by our lord and savior @Bozzel.

Ahem, please refer to Hellfire Citadel World First Race thread. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerduin View Post
    Who is Bozzel to make a claim that Method is removed from competition?
    Who is Bozzel?!? WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION HIM?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    Welcome to the real, community driven world first race, brought to you by our lord and savior @Bozzel.
    Bozzel? He speaking like he Obama with autism

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzel View Post
    Method is without a doubt disqualified from this race. I raided with Jadelolz during T16 and I had a long chat with him today. He's stating that he's the only member from Method involved with this. Despite if this is true or false Jadelolz does represent Method as a whole. Method made the call to recruit that sort of person and now they pay the price.

It's sad to see how a guild like Method has fallen. Limit seems to be the ones who might win this tier.
    Bozzel! Good to see you back! I don't know if you were here like 50 pages ago, but the all mighty video was posted. I hope this thread gets a video of its own to rival that one.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Too many serenity 12y old crying fanboys around here, cringeful af to be honest
    That goes both ways, and I love it.

Bozzel ranks the Presidents. He is too important to ever be one.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Who is Bozzel?!? WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION HIM?!?
    I've seen you make a couple of these posts and it's not helpful.
    I don't know who this is and evidence from the reddit thread shows that Jade, more or less, acted on his own, there is no beyond a shadow of a doubt proof, unless something has been shown behind closed doors.

I don't know who Bozzel is and assuming it's not a troll post, I am legit asking who this guy is.