Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    You stating shit wrong dude, he basically saying how pat get shit done not counting SB winner, LOL I'm stating how Eli has beaten him twice not toward to a ring, get a grip you jewfuck.
    You use antisemetic slurs because someone said a QB has more wins and I need to get a grip? You sure?

Win/loss overall

Brady - 183/52
    Eli - 108/91

Deleted
    Why the fuck are you talking about handegg?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaigeyes View Post
    This is all the work of Putin
    Would agree if Limit and Exorsus fusion happens..

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    but he deflated the balls! Like every other qb, except hes different because...
    Ahem, I'll have you know that your lord and master Aaron Rodgers over-inflates the balls.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

so wait.... on of Serenity's raiders was stupid enough to group up with someone from their direct rival guild and got their ID blocked AND YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS METHODS FAULT?

OK, seriously. What kind of drugs do you use?

I would laugh my fucking ass off if I was in method and saw that some dipshit fell for something like that. That does not mean that I support it nor that I knew about it. Some idiot does something incredibly stupid and I have me some Schadenfreude, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Too many serenity 12y old crying fanboys around here, cringeful af to be honest
    So edgy, almost cut myself.

If the Serenity fanboys are cringy, what would you call yourself as a Method fanboy hating on others?

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Ahem, I'll have you know that your lord and master Aaron Rodgers over-inflates the balls.
    Helps those hail Marys go farther right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerduin View Post
    Thank you.

Side note how long do you guys think Gul'danerino will take?

Helps those hail Marys go farther right?
    It's supposed to help with the grip. Not sure if it actually helps distance, but maybe.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Can we get back on track and continue discussing how pure and clean Method is please.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    so wait.... on of Serenity's raiders was stupid enough to group up with someone from their direct rival guild and got their ID blocked AND YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS METHODS FAULT?

I would laugh my fucking ass off if I was in method and saw that some dipshit fell for something like that. That does not mean that I support it nor that I knew about it. Some idiot does something incredibly stupid and I have me some Schadenfreude, nothing more.
    So if I let someone in my house and they steal my shit that lessens their crime? It's still bullshit even if Serenity attributed to it.

It's supposed to help with the grip. Not sure if it actually helps distance, but maybe.
    no idea i was just making that up heh.

What? English please?
    Bruh I like how you quote me and then put BOLD? Boo fucking hoo! You are such a little brat for that.

But the almighty Bozzle is back! We have to educate the new-comers.

Deleted
    Is there some stream who covers all what is going on atm? Or nobody taking the free money?

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post

Apparently there was a third unknown individual in play.

Also, the reason people think Method is blamable is because they knew but didn't say anything until a guild convo got leaked.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Verrai did you really screenshot that thread and saved it for that long ? That's commitment ! You won the race, it's over.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Bruh I like how you quote me and then put BOLD? Boo fucking hoo! You are such a little brat for that.
    Still waiting for you to explain what you said in english. Also BRUH this isn't BPT and I'm not your BRUH.

Apparently there was a third unknown individual in play.

Also, the reason people think Method is blamable is because they knew but didn't say anything until a guild convo got leaked.
    Tbh top guild don't pay attention to anything expect ingame doing boss in mythic mode where not many top guild are currently 7/10 HOWEVER, I think serenity is behind this so they could just get rid of "method" fame / glory etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    @Verrai did you really screenshot that thread and saved it for that long ? That's commitment ! You won the race, it's over.
    Nope, I just went and sifted through that 450 some page thread for these wonderful people. I loved that thread, and I love that video that came out of it. 10/10