Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    That certainly puts a different spin on things. But is it legit? Hard to say.
    Reads more like desperate attempts by Jade to save face by somehow conjuring up this mysterious, anonymous person that did it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Sco is giving the corporate bullshit answer. "Our customers are very important to us. We take their concerns seriously".
    From the screenie, it looked very much like their raid/officers wanted it - and thought it was amusing. The natural response would have been "wtf?! you moron" followed by kick&ban + convo to Serenity. It's pretty obvious that didn't happen, judging by Sloot's tweets and Method's replies to them.

That shows what the internal culture at Method is. And it's not a good one, despite the image they try to project out. I'd say their brand took definately a hit from this and should they happen to win the race - it'll be tainted by accusations of cheating. Bad play boys.
    If anyone is surprised that people in Method, who Serenity somewhat backstabbed because of disagreements with the guild leader, might be somewhat amused by misfortune befalling those guys, then it seems like you're pretty naivé!

But there is a difference between being amused at their misfortune, and pining for it or being the ones to instigate it.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Seems like star augur is hard lul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    If anyone is surprised that people in Method, who Serenity somewhat backstabbed because of disagreements with the guild leader, might be somewhat amused by misfortune befalling those guys, then it seems like you're pretty naivé!

But there is a difference between being amused at their misfortune, and pining for it or being the ones to instigate it.
    I don't think the majority is thinking Method told them to do it. The fact that they knew and didn't try to stop it to have a fair and square race is more than enough.

Deleted
    While that guy did have the Method nametag it looks like he was a central member in Serenity until not that long ago. The griefing he did was probably 1% for method and 99% personal vendetta. There is no discussion about the fact that what he did was a total scumbag move.

I cannot believe he was instructed by Method to do so, just like its extremely unlikely Serenity had anyhing to do with the poor state of Tarren Mill. But it looks like some members knew what was going on before Serenity did. Perhaps they did inform a GM, We dont know.
    But I can also understand that they did not want to distract from valuable raiding time (they were downing bosses at this time afther being behind) while not even really sure what was going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
    Seems like star augur is hard lul
    Yea, I for one thought Botanist would be the one giving more trouble to the raiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    While that guy did have the Method nametag it looks like he was a central member in Serenity until not that long ago. The griefing he did was probably 1% for method and 99% personal vendetta. There is no discussion about the fact that what he did was a total scumbag move.

I cannot believe he was instructed by Method to do so, just like its extremely unlikely Serenity had anyhing to do with the poor state of Tarren Mill. But it looks like some members knew what was going on before Serenity did. Perhaps they did inform a GM, We dont know.
    But I can also understand that they did not want to distract from valuable raiding time (they were downing bosses at this time afther being behind) while not even really sure what was going on.
    Not like writing: "Hey there is some guy who hijacked your ID in your raid, thats the reason you cant enter." takes 3 hours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediv View Post
    You gut IT all Wrong. IT was exorsus, they Used russian Hackers, to get jade's Account, and block the id. With that they Sabotage serenety, and frame Method! Both beeing tilt and exorsus wins the race !
    Turns out: a member of From Scratch kidnapped Exorsus GM, hiring hackers to get jades account to block the id to win the race!

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Reads more like desperate attempts by Jade to save face by somehow conjuring up this mysterious, anonymous person that did it all.
    I got presented evidence that proves they are two separate persons. I asked for the messenger-protocol where he hands out jadelol the screenshot that made it to mehtods slack. He could not provide that but showed me other things I take for legit.

Could be shopped of course, totally! Everything can be photoshopped today! If it was jadelol in a giant cameo, I was fooled but it was made with a lot of effort then

Deleted

I think they probably should have gotten over the backstabbing by now? They prevailed and beat Serenity in the last race fair and square.
    At some point you need to bury the hatchet and move on - but I guess Method hasn't.

Anyhow - I don't really care who did what in this case, I find the drama pretty juicy. I just think the chat responses show what a petty shitsandbox war the top raiding scene is. In words of our Great Leader: Sad!

Deleted

So let's say I'm a manager for a sports team and found out that the teams doctor have been shooting steroids up my players arse without their knowledge, do you think I'm "amused" when I realize we're cheating but atleast "we can beat my old team"!

Quote Originally Posted by emml View Post
    I believe nobody could have told that this block works against a whole raid. Heck who even thinks of such a move...
    lietraly anyone who raided and was hunting/stealing id since first raid in vanilla ?

how many WF kills had Serenity?
    they blowing ddos attacks on method
    they get a WF kill, they go to bed early and take a pretty long sleep cause they didnt feel any pressure of someone getting near them.

Im still wondering how you can explain this for serenity not doing anything. i dont need to proof it the facts speak for itself that this is what really happens.
    only they never expected to get outsmarted by a raid id lock hijack

now all stop the shizzle here they got their progress pauzed for the same amount of time others got progress pauzed.
    they are on the same amount of progress time now, so let them al show who really got it to be WF.

Lesson: dont play with the dirty trick box, cause karma could be a secundary traith on the trick that you pull.;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I think they probably should have gotten over the backstabbing by now? They prevailed and beat Serenity in the last race fair and square.
    At some point you need to bury the hatchet and move on - but I guess Method hasn't.

Anyhow - I don't really care who did what in this case, I find the drama pretty juicy. I just think the chat responses show what a petty shitsandbox war the top raiding scene is. In words of our Great Leader: Sad!
    Maybe, but I don't know, there hasn't been a proper tier race since it happened. EN was too much of a joke to be considered very serious and although Helya was real tough, it was only a 3 boss raid and not a full sized race.

But I think that when two guilds form up under these circumstances, especially in a competitive setting and public way like this, I'm not sure that animosity will ever quite go away as long as they exist.

Sad, maybe, but that's human nature and doesn't just apply to WoW :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zwanenburg View Post
    they get a WF kill, they go to bed early and take a pretty long sleep cause they didnt feel any pressure of someone getting near them.

Im still wondering how you can explain this for serenity not doing anything. i dont need to proof it the facts speak for itself that this is what really happens.

now all stop the shizzle here they got their progress pauzed for the same amount of time others got progress pauzed.
    they are on the same amount of progress time now, so let them al show who really got it to be WF.

Lesson: dont play with the dirty trick box, cause karma could be a secundary traith on the trick that you pull.;-)
    Why or how would Serenity DDoS an entire WoW server. Thats the stupidest shit I ever read.

Even if you are gonna go out there saying Serenity DDoS'd Tarren-Mill, there is no proof they did it. It's some stupid conspiracy theory nothing more nothing less. There is, however, proof that Method know about the ID stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilen555 View Post
    So let's say I'm a manager for a sports team and found out that the teams doctor have been shooting steroids up my players arse without their knowledge, do you think I'm "amused" when I realize we're cheating but atleast "we can beat my old team"!
    This is a worthless analogy with no relation to what actually happened. It wasn't the Method raid team that exploited to make themselves better, so how does players in a sports team taking steroids relate to anything?

Deleted
    This is a worthless analogy with no relation to what actually happened. It wasn't the Method raid team that exploited to make themselves better, so how does players in a sports team taking steroids relate to anything?
    It relates to the fact that when you found out you have someone on your team (or in your guild!!) cheating, you take action against it immediately or you are apart of the cheating. IE being amused and not doing anything is being apart of it.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zwanenburg View Post

And that is where you went from dumb to full retard

i remember what swifty once did.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Bilen555;44355155]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    What should they have done? I mean it is fairly obvious what happened. If you join a group with some random who wants to give you something, converts to raid and gives you lead, which is all visible in your window. Then claims to not have the flasks and needs to relog and never does an remains online. It isn't really rocket science at that point. Either the person who wanted the flasks was too embarrassed to say anything or just forgot this rather suspicious situation that occurred.

Not defending anyone, just baffled how Method's knowledge is somehow a great crime when there is one person in a high end raiding guild that deals with IDs etc all the time who managed to fall into this one situation and did they just not say something? But it is obviously on Method to contact Serenity when they find out and lay out all the details, that a member of serenity had at the time. Either or, I can't see how method is the one at fault here. It is a shit situation all around, but I can't put them at fault.

I dig folks in both guilds streams so I've got no bias favorite in this situation.

- - - Updated - - -

People are upset/angry by the fact that Sco keeps stating that this is what "...no one in our raid team wanted". Yet there's proof that a raider posting a laughing totalbiscuit emote and a officer responding with "lol". Complete bullshit.
    What most of you don't seem to consider: At this point the officer of Method and other players might not have guessed that Serenity would be locked out of the raid for a long time due to this "prank" or whatever we call it. If the player who took the ID would have done his trick for maybe some minutes, just to freak Serenity out, it would have been quite amusing, probably even for the Serenity boys and ladies, and there would've been no drama at all.
    This is why I don't like it to blame some Method officers for not stopping the troll. They could have seen it coming that the troll would try to lockout Serenity from raiding for as long as possible, but I personally think I wouldn't have seen it coming either. So maybe stop blaming the officers and focus your hate more on the troll who did this.

Deleted
    And you did not understand my analogy. I wrote that a external member had boosted your performance without their knowledge, just like in the method case.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Would just like to ask then, was evidence provided that this person who stole the raid locket was 100% NOT Jadelolz?
    think you can ask viklund who it was.