Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does the best class(druid) in the game get the most dev attention? Yes.
    As the best class in the game SHOULD druids get the most dev attention? Yes.
    Personally, I think druids should get even more attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If it is the new form you are going against. That was already made at release the same as all other artifact appearances were already finished. The only new part is the gorilla bear, but from my understanding they might be adding another appearance to all artifacts.
    Nah, the other 7.2 artifact appearances are already in the game, just unavailable. Guardian was just missing one prior to this new one being added.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Well this news is good news.
    I haven't used that glyph, just have seen others state as much.
    Boom is boring to me, so I try to avoid it the best I can.
    Ok, so 2 of 4 can mog, getting better.
    no only 1/4

cant really count astral form boomkin as a mog, as it is set to the one colour scheme.

onlesty they should get a glyph of humanoid form for all specs so we can do what we can in form without vbeing in form.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Too much dev time? Geez, not enough dev time as long as boomkins keep that shitty base form... whilst guardians\ferals have 24~ choices of models\recolors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easily, yes.

Having 4 specs alone means they they're getting 4 specs worth of balance and mechanics/abilities work. The 2 "artifact" appearance for 2 of those specs (animal appearance AND weapon appearance) means Druids are getting more time in both class mechanics and class art design.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Probably almost 4/3 as much time as others. Which are themselves nearly 3/2 more than Demon Hunter. Hmmm.

The Druish mafia controls Blizzard!

CWATIDIDTHAR

Uh... what. Their "new forms" are just their weapon appearances, the other classes have that too. It just so happens theirs doubles as their transmog. Your warrior can wear any fancy new armor he chooses to a fight, druids can't.
    Frankly apart from some resolution upgrades during Cata ferals have looked the exact same for about 11 years. This is the first time they've had anything resembling transmog. As someone pointed out, balance can use a glyph to see their transmog but as they purposely left out, just like other classes their artifact doesn't change their form. It's just a nice bit of in combat customization that druids missed out on when Cata introduced transmog and frankly since their inception (although who really wanted to see their armor before transmog let it not look like a clown suit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids dont get enough dev time. look how long they had that horrible owlkin model. jesus christ
    Hi

Deleted
    Druids still got a special designed Set armour every raid and everyone was using the general armour pool. So the cosmetic effort was the same as any class in all the expansions.

It's just like weapons for casters you didnt see the looks of it. To be fair with transmog it does open more possibility for most classes compared to druid.

But looking at all the forms their complete reforms and new models thats a lot of added effort, kind of jealous. The effort needed might be to high at least if you look at how hard it was for adding completly new character models. I wish unlocking artifact apearances on my main would also do it on my druid alt.

The next step though is making weapons be visual beneficial for casters. Which is mainly animation and spell visuals.

Druids spend most of their time in some form so their gear is seldom seen, unlike every other class that gets to run around permanently showing off their gear/xmog. Of course, they will devote assets to druid forms to offset this. Use a little common sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    I think they do, will all the unlockable skins and artifact appearances, it always feels as thought druids are permanently having new things poured into their class. I am happy for them, I just wish it felt the same for other classes. As a result of this they are also becoming more customisable and personalised than any other classes. It feels like there are 150 different bear forms but a prot warrior has nothing to differentiate from another prot warrior (coloured auras wouldn't be too hard to add), for example.

Like, the amount of work and time that gets put into new druid forms etc is quite obvious. Based on the level of effort put in, you'd think (random example coming) Warlocks would get a new imp visual or a new Infernal colour.

Every update the most class content is always related to druids. I am happy for them, because this is how a game we pay to play should be. It just doesn't feel that balanced between classes for me personally.
    Yes. I am sure that YOU, a random person on forums, has noticed this and no-one at Blizzard has. And I am sure that your feeling that druids take too much time is accurate and reflects correctly on the time spent coding different aspects of the classes. You are a genius, it is a shame you do not work at Blizzard.

Deleted
    considering you used warlocks as example, affliction warlocks literally have no good looking or really visible animations I'd say yeah it's a bad joke

they should start by improving the classes with the worst visuals, not shower the ones with decent ones with more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    I think they do, will all the unlockable skins and artifact appearances, it always feels as thought druids are permanently having new things poured into their class. I am happy for them, I just wish it felt the same for other classes. As a result of this they are also becoming more customisable and personalised than any other classes. It feels like there are 150 different bear forms but a prot warrior has nothing to differentiate from another prot warrior (coloured auras wouldn't be too hard to add), for example.

Like, the amount of work and time that gets put into new druid forms etc is quite obvious. Based on the level of effort put in, you'd think (random example coming) Warlocks would get a new imp visual or a new Infernal colour.

Every update the most class content is always related to druids. I am happy for them, because this is how a game we pay to play should be. It just doesn't feel that balanced between classes for me personally.
    The only DevTime druids get, is nerfs...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The only DevTime druids get, is nerfs...
    Guardians and Resto are the best classes in their respective roles ATM, and Boomies are very competitive ranged DPS

So no. This isn't Vanilla when only Resto druids barely made it to a raid team.

Per spec, no - per class - probably, because they have 4 specs.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Guardians and Resto are the best classes in their respective roles ATM, and Boomies are very competitive ranged DPS

So no. This isn't Vanilla when only Resto druids barely made it to a raid team.
    Bookies lost every utility ability, except for battle res.. And we've become much more immobile.
    On top of that, Boomkins is probably ranked around #20 (of 25) DPS specs..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/