Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Did you guys also stop sending out your champions?

I just dropped the whole champion quests completely ( the order hall missions ) a month ago. I never look into that stuff anymore. I have 5 champions on max level with gear on them but it feels like the missions are just not that rewarding at all now. What do you guys think?

I always do gold missions, because... why not? It's free gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohdear94 View Post
    I just dropped the whole champion quests completely ( the order hall missions ) a month ago. I never look into that stuff anymore. I have 5 champions on max level with gear on them but it feels like the missions are just not that rewarding at all now. What do you guys think?
    Gold missions are great, even better if you get the bonus. It's free gold!

10+ Year Old Account
    No I still do gold and AP missions and the missions that give quests for dungeons/raids.

Still do them, takes 2min tops to set them up and send them out. Do gold, AP token and raid ones for sure. I mean why not do them? Its free stuff for minimal effort

Deleted
    still do gold, ap and raid quests but hardly ever in game normally from the app

Deleted
    I still send them for gold. They seem to have nerfed the initial reward, but buffed the bonus reward. Usually getting 2100-2300G per mission. No reason not to click a button for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Siylir View Post
    still do gold, ap and raid quests but hardly ever in game normally from the app
    Same as this guy here.
    But only on main.. On alt I don't do it because I have no resources. I only make dailies 1 day per week with alt

I do gold/AP missions as well as the raid missions.

I still send my champions out regularly but only because the app is so easy. I am still hunting for a better gold reward item to put on my follower. I only have the base green quality version. Since I have passed 35 points on my artifact weapon it seems that I get drastically fewer artifact power champion missions. Anyone else notice this or is it just my luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    same - just sending gold missions while in work .

10+ Year Old Account
    hell no, free gold, ap and items why would i stop doin that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Free gold, free ap, free blood/mark of honor/pet tokens. I try to skip missions that give Q items for regular mythics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

But is it really "free"? I know most people have a TON of order resources, but I am guessing Blizzard will introduce a new way to spend these resources? My luck I will start burning through my stock pile and then 7.2 hits and we will need them again
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Not since the 7.2 notes came out... farming rep tokens on the off chance I can use them.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Exactly, they're work 1.5k/day or so on my main. Alts don't have the order resources, and the app exists, so it isn't as annoying as WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    But is it really "free"? I know most people have a TON of order resources, but I am guessing Blizzard will introduce a new way to spend these resources? My luck I will start burning through my stock pile and then 7.2 hits and we will need them again
    Pretty sure they've already announced that new upgrades are coming in, which will cost more than 20k ressources... but by the time those are coming, you had enough time to farm up WAY MORE ressources than you had before

Ontopic: still doing mine. Free gold and other stuff for a minute of my time every day... I dont see the problem here. Otherwise I would just grind mythic +, raid or do nothing at all anyways.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Raid missions, gold and augment runes is pretty much all i run.
    Demo is fine... play better.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Free gold, free rep for my alts, free augment runes and bloods...

I'm going to keep sending out my champions.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Pretty sure they've already announced that new upgrades are coming in, which will cost more than 20k ressources... but by the time those are coming, you had enough time to farm up WAY MORE ressources than you had before
    Yeah I was thinking they had.

To OP: No, I will keep banking my order resources until they announce whatever it is. I dont want to have to go farm these.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.