Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Affli Lock Mastery stacking

Is it mastery stacking really worth as I am using it right now? I have different gear sets of mastery, take a look at them.

http://imgur.com/a/EVhO6

At your ilevel, its whatever gear gives you the most intellect. (Yes, I know that the common stat weights has mastery > intellect), however that is in the general mindset that your next piece of gear is equivalent to your current piece of gear.
    Either way, I typically like to maintain a combined 40% of crit/haste [depending on relics (I currently have 2x Agony relics, so my haste is roughly 27% and crit 13%, however if i replaced them with perdition relics, I would swap out haste for crit.)]
    And the final thing i'll say is that at 12% haste, your soul shard generation is going to be very low.
    Please do one thing on the forums, read the whole post first, form an opinion, and then state whether you agree or disagree.

I'd sim yourself, but at lower gear levels intellect will still be weighted as much or even more than your secondary stats. Sim results will also changed depending on your talents. For some reason Contagion/Conduit sims as being more reliant on haste. For where you are though, your stats look totally normal. Looks like you might even have some tier on which is more important that stats, unfortunately. The shoulders it looks like you have have wasted versa on them, but 10% UA is a big boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjrco View Post
    Is it mastery stacking really worth as I am using it right now? I have different gear sets of mastery, take a look at them.

http://imgur.com/a/EVhO6
    Hi,

I think so, you need a littlebit more haste and a lot of crit. Your master is fine now. It scale all your dots basically (and your felhunter imho via dots)

Just get gear with more ilvl with mastery, you will need it if you want to raid nighthold and pull decent numbers, dont mind if beside mastery there is versatility or another useless stat for you spec

12/12/112 will sim the highest.

My sim put crit much higher then mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsey View Post
    My sim put crit much higher then mastery.
    I feel like the only way thats possible is if you had like 5% crit and 150% mastery lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkfist View Post
    I feel like the only way thats possible is if you had like 5% crit and 150% mastery lol.

Nah, ive had that for a long time. Crit is very highly valued, especially if you hsve a perdiot relic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawkfist View Post
    Nope. I sim crit as my most valuable stat (and have done for a while).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awntage/simple

Crit 17.67%
    Haste 16.16%
    Mastery 127.05%

1 Perdition Relic

Crit is my most valuable stat currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawntage View Post
    Nope. I sim crit as my most valuable stat (and have done for a while).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awntage/simple

Crit 17.67%
    Haste 16.16%
    Mastery 127.05%

1 Perdition Relic

Crit is my most valuable stat currently.
    Yeah because you have too much Mastery. You should be between 110 and 120 ideally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah because you have too much Mastery. You should be between 110 and 120 ideally.
    Yes, I'm on the higher side of mastery. But 127% is better than 110%. 110% is too low.
    Regardless, crit has been simming higher than mastery for me when I had less than 127% mastery.
    Anyway, I was responding to a post stating that crit won't sim higher unless you're at 150% mastery, which clearly isn't true.

@ 890 ilvl should be around
    25% crit
    20% haste
    115% Mastery

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toothreaper View Post
    @ 890 ilvl should be around
    25% crit
    20% haste
    115% Mastery
    What a load of shit. You've literally made those numbers up off the top of your head.

For reference, here's a BIS list from simulations.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...74&single=true

Notice how at 906ilvl it isn't even hitting the stats you are stating people should have at 890?

I've sim my char with diferents gear setups and got the best overall dps with 18% crit 22% haste and only 97% mastery, beeing able to change it to 16% crit 21% haste and 119% mastery by just changing 1 neck. Without any perdition relics and having 1 corruption, 1 seed and 1 agony relic. I've got WitD and 2T-bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawntage View Post
    What a load of shit. You've literally made those numbers up off the top of your head.

For reference, here's a BIS list from simulations.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...74&single=true

Notice how at 906ilvl it isn't even hitting the stats you are stating people should have at 890?

First of all this is what I got after simming my toon so suck it :d
    secondly I am 890 not 906 and without the 4set/BIS trinkets so that list doesn't mean shit .. it s a list of the BIS items and BIS trinkets which most people do not have yet, and not having all those changes the stats prio for you.. you know that right?

lol some ppl xD

Quote Originally Posted by toothreaper View Post
    First of all this is what I got after simming my toon so suck it :d
    secondly I am 890 not 906 and without the 4set/BIS trinkets so that list doesn't mean shit .. it s a list of the BIS items and BIS trinkets which most people do not have yet, and not having all those changes the stats prio for you.. you know that right?

lol some ppl xD
    The point Prawntage was making - and which went right over your head - is that 20 ilvls higher than the 890 you were talking about, the gear still doesn't give enough rating to reach the percentages you listed. Ergo, your values are a "load of shit" as he/she said.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Calm, it's called rounding

after updating simcraft and playing with my spec, it value now mastery and haste over crit with both being about equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    The point Prawntage was making - and which went right over your head - is that 20 ilvls higher than the 890 you were talking about, the gear still doesn't give enough rating to reach the percentages you listed. Ergo, your values are a "load of shit" as he/she said.
    Idk if your problem is a reading issue or a brain issue xD
    Those rating are deffo achievable on 890, let alone 906.. and what I wrote are the stats weights for me and I already have those values on my toon.. so yea I guess that your argument is "load of shit" :d