Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Because Europoors.

They only have to stop from time to time for their Allah praying.
    Are you like one of these people : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7qhVJIPfck

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Move to US. Form a guild full of 20+ average working American person that can take 1-2weeks paid vacation at the drop of a hat.

You can't.
    There is no reason why students can't form a guild and play 24/7 for a few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    As in pick 25 people and hope they can all make raid times? Yeah that's standard in nearly any country.

Pick enough people till you have enough to make the time? Well it explains itself.
    You're deflecting hard. Don't twist my words.

You cannot do as I suggested. End of thread.

It is not a skill issue. It's a culture and ethics issue.

Not to mention EU and Oceanic guilds do a lot of shady shit that US guilds would never hope to get away with without sitting in a court room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wingerie View Post
    There is no reason why students can't form a guild and play 24/7 for a few weeks.
    Keep pretending you know how the US works.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

You're deflecting hard. Don't twist my words.

You cannot do as I suggested. End of thread.

It is not a skill issue. It's a culture and ethics issue.

Not to mention EU guilds do a lot of shady shit that US guilds would never hope to get away with without sitting in a court room.
    I didn't twist anything - there's only 2 ways to take waht you said and I assumed the former but explained how you were absolutely incorrect (although you clearly believe otherwise based on your comments in this post)

Please explain these EU shady things taht US guilds aren't doing - since I'm pretty sure US has done everything EU has and has their own trophy for being the only region to have bought realm first pilots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I think I saw a statistical article somewhere that said something like 400Million people across Europe(Including Scandinavia) are "Gamers", while in North America, less than 90 million where under the same definition.

So I'm thinking that is may just be because of a higher pool of players?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

What some people here are actually attempting to imply is that only Europeans can afford not to work and there are absolutely no American PvE players nolifing the hell out of this game and attempting to progress through NH Mythic. In addition to this, those US players that are progressing through NH Mythic and are nolifing the hell out of it are clearly not less skilled and it is not their fault that they progressed less than the ones doing the same thing in Europe.

Totally makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I think I saw a statistical article somewhere that said something like 400Million people across Europe(Including Scandinavia) are "Gamers", while in North America, less than 90 million where under the same definition.
    That would mean that nearly every single person in Europe is a gamer; WW 2 veterans and children from the kindergarden included.

Deleted
    EU is just better at gaming. Pretty much stands across all competition in the gaming industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    It's basically the last one, and the last one only. They have a shorter work week, and less mandatory overtime, lending itself to more play time. I'd love 4 weeks off a year paid vacation, and a 35 hour work week. shit, you guys have any openings for car audio techs?
    LMAO Car... Audio... Tech... good god. Installing amps and speakers does not a technician make. You could teach someone who had never picked up a tool how to install car audio in about a week tops. Including all the electrical theory that goes with it.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    What some people here are actually attempting to imply is that only Europeans can afford not to work and there are absolutely no American PvE players nolifing the hell out of this game and attempting to progress through NH Mythic. In addition to this, those US players that are progressing through NH Mythic and are nolifing the hell out of it are clearly not less skilled and it is not their fault.

Totally makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

That would mean that nearly every single person in Europe is a gamer; WW 2 veterans and children from the kindergarden included.
    Think that is only around half? Europe's total population is near 800 Million, isn't?

Edit: Google says 743.1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    LMAO Car... Audio... Tech... good god. Installing amps and speakers does not a technician make. You could teach someone who had never picked up a tool how to install car audio in about a week tops. Including all the electrical theory that goes with it.
    He wrote it like it would take 4 weeks only to get Mythic-progress ready lol

Keep pretending you know how the US works.
    I'm not pretending, I have no idea how US higher education works. I just assume there won't be dire consequences to the student if they are absent for a week or two.

7+ Year Old Account
    The same reason why console gaming more prevalent in US than EU.
    Americans tend to play video games casually (It's just a game, bro!), while for many europeans gaming is a hobby and they're willing to pour immense hours into it.

Also if we're talking esports\raiding than you should probably understand that scandinavian countries, France and CIS form the core of EU competitive gaming. And while they are all great, they are different. French teams\players tend to have chevalier, reckless approach. Nordic players excel in teamplay and working as a unit. CIS have certain special magic about them
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Think that is only around half? Europe's total population is near 800 Million, isn't?

Edit: Google says 743.1 million.
    Those that consider themselves gamers also come from countries in which they can't even afford to buy Legion that easy and sub to the game. Those that consider themselves gamers are also into console gaming.

And even if the above said didn't count, what you said would mean that 400 out of 740 million are gamers. That's impossible.

I'm not pretending, I have no idea how US higher education works. I just assume there won't be dire consequences to the student if they are absent for a week or two.
    If you are absent for a week in college you are dropped from your classes, all loans,grants money paid ect is forfeit and you are basically thrown out of school.

Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    If you are absent for a week in college you are dropped from your classes, all loans,grants money paid ect is forfeit and you are basically thrown out of school.
    Certainly not true for those I've known in college. But unsurprisingly just like other countries - it will depend on what (particularly what 'grade' college you go to. Some don't even seem to notice you regardless, some will as you say remove you at the drop of a hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

ok, fair enough. Had no idea it's that fascist in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    EU is more skilled at WoW PvE

Check vacation time by country. It explains why.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, they learned to play the game better? Plus with the Eu, theres always or often a langauge barrier for the international guilds, meaning that people ususally make extra effort to communcate outside of their native langauge, which (atleast from personal experience and experience of those around me) have led to more effective teamwork.

Varies on the school.
    The previous one I went to listed that I could only "skip" 3 days of classes exception to Administrative, Legal, or Medical documents / notes. And not all teachers had to follow the Schools rules, and could be more harsh on the matter and not allow any, even when sick or called to court of Jury duty or other nonsense.

It was more of a "Baseline" or "guideline" rule instead of a literal rule.
    It was really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are most Korean players gods at starcraft? Why are Canadians and Russians amazing at hockey? Why are Brazilians gods at football?

Dedication + population + player pool + infrastructure = success. It's not hard....