Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Monk straight up disappears from the platform every time the add spawns and then comes back, i guess he somehow found a way to tp in previous room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3202EhSRkY It's a theme from an old comedy show, at least they seem self-aware, because it was called Village of Idiots
    Sounds like it could be music for a level in Banjo Kazooie

The Russians most likely knew they had no other way of getting in top five and they also knew they would get banned. I'm guessing they did it for exposure. Why else would you instantly upload a video of your kill with the exploit visible with that background music? Lol

Regardless of the cheating, does anyone know the addon he's using to show the buffs above everyones heads? And his just nameplate addon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    The Russians most likely knew they had no other way of getting in top five and they also knew they would get banned. I'm guessing they did it for exposure. Why else would you instantly upload a video of your kill with the exploit visible with that background music? Lol
    It was uploaded post them getting banned.

This is the same thing as the blackhand exploit where a monk also used transcendence, and people were not banned for that

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    This is the same thing as the blackhand exploit where a monk also used transcendence, and people were not banned for that
    Can't go off the platform in the augur fight. Invisible wall.

Unless mythic lets you fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post

Clearly he found a hole in the wall near the stairs, or he simply just had his transcendence inside the door and spawned the add on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post

He's using transcendence to teleport out of the door and running somewhere with the debuff.
    You can see it at about 6 min 16 sec where the druid is pointing at where he is running off.

Deleted
    or he simply just had his transcendence inside the door and spawned the add on the other side.
    What he said.

You can see that on the minimap at 6:10, plus with this : https://puu.sh/tFUcu/27427d2686.jpg

Monk dps taunted to get debuff, ported outside, dropped the add then came back.

That's pretty fucking hilarious.

Also holy ravioli, 5200 million health, i was not ready for that.

On Blackhand they didn't leave the encounter area, on Star Augur they did, presumably that's the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    Also holy ravioli, 5200 million health, i was not ready for that.
    How long does it take to count to it? :P

Really curious for the vods, will watch Фьюжн's august video now

I like how Fusion guild release the video even if they exploit also breaking the progression race rules too lol..

Using Dalaran Hearthstone to get outside the instance with the add would have been way funnier, this exploit is just sad

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    I like how Fusion guild release the video even if they exploit also breaking the progression race rules too lol..
    They don't give a shit, they're just in it for the memes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishysib View Post
    Regardless of the cheating, does anyone know the addon he's using to show the buffs above everyones heads? And his just nameplate addon as well.
    The addon is called Nameplate Auras

No its not, leaving the encounter area completely by exploiting through a wall and jumping and porting back of a cliff is not the same thing. That's like saying warlock portaling valkyr grips on lichking is the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Lol you talking to a guy who been around a fucking long time than your ass exist on wow, you are salty af Nyahmand
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y9rF5c_3Q8

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck them for using the Fort Boyard theme, giving me a ton of nostalgia feels.
    Hi

*Me trying to catch up on drama cus i cant sleep*

Page 125 of 180
    Page 130 of 182
    Page 145 of 184
    Page 150 of 185

Calm down please