Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Did you /sigh at them or /sigh in the direction they were looking?
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i was looking at the OP
    not his other posts
    isn't that your fault not theirs? i mean theirs not even 2 pages yet.

ok, i found a massive jutting of land off the northeast coast of highmountain. there's a couple wrecked boats, a fucking GIGANTIC "toothless great white shark" sitting in a little alcove of rock, and elven ruins with a huge "salty kraken" using ozumat's model, it has 40mil health and is level 104. idk if i should try to kill it.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That toothless shark is the "landmark" for one of the caves linked to Kosumoth's attunement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    That toothless shark is the "landmark" for one of the caves linked to Kosumoth's attunement.
    does the kraken drop anything?

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    isn't that your fault not theirs? i mean theirs not even 2 pages yet.
    Just...don't.

You'll leave with your sanity, at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    does the kraken drop anything?
    not sure, but if it's a kraken similar to the one near Stormheim, it won't attack you if you attack it so you can try it out. Good that you remembered me, last time I found the Stormheim kraken I was on my tank and wasn't max level so wasn't interested in sitting 30 minutes killing that. Now I should try mysef.

i was looking at the OP
    not his other posts
    Jesus, you just went from 0 to douchebag and just keep letting it go on.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    not sure, but if it's a kraken similar to the one near Stormheim, it won't attack you if you attack it so you can try it out. Good that you remembered me, last time I found the Stormheim kraken I was on my tank and wasn't max level so wasn't interested in sitting 30 minutes killing that. Now I should try mysef.
    i killed it, took a couple minutes. doesn't drop anything, not even trash.

wonder what it's for?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Jesus, you just went from 0 to douchebag and just keep letting it go on.
    what, i dident see it, i was looking in the orignal post for any "updates" when you find a theory then have to look through every post to find any new things added is not great, having it all be in the first post so when somone enters they can see all the found stuff, is much better
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    What are u guys searching for? Im not in the loop, sorry

Speaking of secrets, what ever happened to the ghosts in Vault of the Wardens? I remember reading about it in early Legion but never again. Some mobs that could only be found in the dungeon after clearing it and only when using DH spectral sight.

what, i dident see it, i was looking in the orignal post for any "updates" when you find a theory then have to look through every post to find any new things added is not great, having it all be in the first post so when somone enters they can see all the found stuff, is much better
    You started into the whole thread slinging mud is kinda my point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of secrets, what ever happened to the ghosts in Vault of the Wardens? I remember reading about it in early Legion but never again. Some mobs that could only be found in the dungeon after clearing it and only when using DH spectral sight.

well making claims to have found something no one has found before then not supplying proof is usually bs, people trolling or simply missing that it was known along time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

There's no wisps out there. Just hounds, officers, swampserpents and wraiths.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

you can use the lights from further in the dungeon, also an achievement, part of the glory meta

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    There's no wisps out there. Just hounds, officers, swampserpents and wraiths.
    Oh, if its the area i'm thinking of, there's actually 2 sets of mobs that can spawn there, wisps and stuff, and then what you saw. I went down there for a hunter quest once and wrong mobs were up :S

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    What are u guys searching for? Im not in the loop, sorry
    They've discovered a Dr Who related easter egg and are wondering if it has any more depth to it.

Did anyone try typing /blink at the wisp?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    They've discovered a Dr Who related easter egg and are wondering if it has any more depth to it.

Did anyone try typing /blink at the wisp?
    it doesn't work like op said. they use their spell when they're right clicked and it's not targeted, it's aoe.

i feel like they're there for a reason. it's just not knowable what that is.

Anyone try going up to them as a night elf ghost? (IE: a wisp)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, been there before so nothing new to me. Far as I know it's an area for the Hunter Quest to get a drop off a specific mob so that you can turn it in with three other items for the item that let's you change Hati's appearance but apart from that there seems to be two-three sets of mobs that spawn in that area every hour or so and the wisps can be interacted with to cast an AoE that damages enemies in that area. Aside from that the area doesn't really seem to have any use.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I'm interested in these Krakens though. I wonder if they're just in Stormheim or also hidden in the waters around the other zones. Maybe it's also time to get other hunters interested in the bound Drogbar above our lodge again and see if with the release of the Nighthold if something can be done to help him.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity