Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I'd love to see an Unholy DK delete a Resto Druid tbh.

Better chance of blood from a stone.
    UNH is more of a rotter, so yeah not likely to happen. Frost could pre-nerf, but now they kinda hit like a feather.

And yeah, you can push rating with a druid. I never said they weren't strong but you can push rating pretty well with most other healers. UNH/Rdruid is kinda touted as being raidboss status if we're talking about 2s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    /vent over
    Aww, another melee crying about how they can't kill everyone in one hit?

/Tear.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Aww, another melee crying about how they can't kill everyone in one hit?

/Tear.
    Yeah, totally... Cause that's what I said

Deleted
    The most stupid thing is that despite their full mobility they can also spec into bear form and tank almost as good as a regular tank in pvp, maybe even better because of templates. This is so retarded and only druids who never shapeshift will say that they are weak or balanced. Try using your shapeshifting, its there for a reason

- - - Updated - - -

Its like fucking balance druids who complain about getting wrecked yet the only thing they do is PVE rotating while standing still with a melee on them and expecting to win easy mode. Try using your fucking bear form for once, you'll see the difference. So many noobs defending op classes, good old wow pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Also you don't need to have the full HOT chain while shapeshifting...take bear affinity, use ironfur and frenzied regeneration and its enough to make any dps switch to someone else unless they die of boredom

Take advantage of the fact that resto druids have bad burst healing. Target swap like crazy, try to catch him out of bear form with CC. When you are doing damage to him while he is in bear form don't use cooldowns or CC on him, just wait until he is getting low enough that he has to drop bear then lay it on him. If you have a purge, even better. Really the key is to just have big burst on the swaps or high sustained to force mana inefficient spells (whatever your comp brings)

I am seriously venting right now as I am beyond frustrated, how can a class that's got over 50% representation of healers continue to remain so mind-boggling overpowered?
    They DO NOT lose mana, their bear form is the most stupid thing I have ever witnessed.. Oh yeah CC-GODS among sheep, BRAMBLE.. WHERE DOES IT END?!

I really hope Blizz will do something about them, they're not right at the moment.
    Sure you can hope to catch them in a CC chain, however unlikely that is, as they can just f*cking blink away and pillar hump you to death..

/vent over
    Get lost. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, totally... Cause that's what I said
    Pretty much. Lets nerf druids in PVE and PVP because you cant burst them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite part is how Resto bear form is actually a better tank than their guardian spec bear in instanced PvP. Physical damage classes that don't have armor penetration abilities are fucked against them.

4.2M HP and 200% more armor on a healer that can keep HoTs rolling and regen mana while in bear form is the most retarded thing in the game.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Get lost. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much. Lets nerf druids in PVE and PVP because you cant burst them down.
    Not even close to what I said, but whatever, I am not complaining about not being able to kill them in a burst.. If you actually read what I wrote, then you'd see what I meant. They have THE best CC in-game, combined with crazy dmg reduction that can be fairly constant, as someone else mentioned, keep hots rolling and bearform and GL killing that as a melee.
    Another thing, their representation just proves it all, there is 6 healer specs in total, yet resto druids have around 50% representation in high rated arenas, that is not a coincidence.

Not even close to what I said, but whatever, I am not complaining about not being able to kill them in a burst.. If you actually read what I wrote, then you'd see what I meant. They have THE best CC in-game, combined with crazy dmg reduction that can be fairly constant, as someone else mentioned, keep hots rolling and bearform and GL killing that as a melee.
    Another thing, their representation just proves it all, there is 6 healer specs in total, yet resto druids have around 50% representation in high rated arenas, that is not a coincidence.
    Perhaps rather than nerfing the well rounded one, the others should be buffed, just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Take advantage of the fact that resto druids have bad burst healing. Target swap like crazy, try to catch him out of bear form with CC. When you are doing damage to him while he is in bear form don't use cooldowns or CC on him, just wait until he is getting low enough that he has to drop bear then lay it on him. If you have a purge, even better. Really the key is to just have big burst on the swaps or high sustained to force mana inefficient spells (whatever your comp brings)
    Healing touch build is extremely good right now, takes no mana and has cast times faster than any other healer spell in the game. It's a pretty solid alternative to the usual hots build tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Yet if a dk touches them they get deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    We have no trouble with resto druids. MW Monks however, those motherfuckers make ninjas look slow.
    Both of those made me laugh! I main resto druid and really hate going up against a team with MW, I think they are way more frustrating than going up against another resto druid.

Deleted
    There just isn't much counterplay to druids at the moment, healing and defense is just too strong.