Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rezilve View Post
    Not sure about your numbers, but the 2.9k agi (as well as medium amounts of crit and mastery) make it strong even without the use effect.

I have 940 trink/boots/ring and, to my surprise, find that trink + boots sims the same as boots + ring on ST - purely because of the monster stats.

Then there's the fact that on fights like spellblade/anomaly/gul'dan it gives us a really noticeable aoe burst on priority adds, which is exactly what we need. On ST it seems to be affected by Vendetta and works nicely with Old War potion for heroism-on-pull situations.
    The dream is over for Vendetta+Kiljaeden.

It's no longer increasing the damage of the trinket.
    Last edited by Daltin; 2017-01-28 at 06:03 AM.

Just got this today, already have boots and belt.

Sims like 30k lower, surely that can't be right?
    I mean I can see its use on alot of bossfights, but I'd have to drop an 895 foci for it.

Quote Originally Posted by o17ver View Post
    Just got this today, already have boots and belt.

Sims like 30k lower, surely that can't be right?
    I mean I can see its use on alot of bossfights, but I'd have to drop an 895 foci for it.
    I'm doing very well (90-95%+) w/ the Trinket+Bracers. I was in your position as well where I had the belt. Mileage may vary, but the 940 version of this trinket provides 3k agility, and has a nice Use: ability. I'm happy with it.

Edit: I ended up getting Ravenholdt right after I typed this. I'm utilizing KilJaeden+Bracers for boss fights where the majority of the uses will hit 2+ targets, and Ring+Bracers for ST Oriented fights. The belt was shelved.
    Last edited by Daltin; 2017-01-30 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    I'm doing very well (90-95%+) w/ the Trinket+Bracers. I was in your position as well where I had the belt. Mileage may vary, but the 940 version of this trinket provides 3k agility, and has a nice Use: ability. I'm happy with it.

Edit: I ended up getting Ravenholdt right after I typed this. I'm utilizing KilJaeden+Bracers for boss fights where the majority of the uses will hit 2+ targets, and Ring+Bracers for ST Oriented fights. The belt was shelved.
    Hopefully I can get hold of a decent belt replacement then and give it a go!

It's pretty great in fights where you can hit boss + add or pack of adds with it.
    The damage does not go down by the way, tested it up to 20 mobs at a time and was still hitting 850k on each.

Currently using greenskin's + burning wish as outlaw.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |