10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Did you try mythic nighthold? Did you killed atleast 3/10? The gap between 3rd and 4th boss is crazy. Our guild got 54 traits on all raiders, avg ilvl around 895. There is no way to kill any other boss. Without splits we are forced to wait week maybe two, just because raid is balanced for guys who did 5-6split hcs before mythic opened and spending 12hours per day just to kill boss.

I dont have problem with raid being difficult, I just dont like the fact there are 3 bosses pretty much on par with EN "difficulty" then big gap and then the rest of bosses.

Our guild is ussualy around 400-500 spot on the world. We got 2 more raid days this week, and we gonna spend them by farming old content (probably raid and m+15), just because we dont go splits and we need more time to gear our characters.
    Who lied to you and told you blizzard's intended mythic tuning is for top 1000 guilds first week 10/10 ?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That IS a whole lot of effort to make. You want Blizzard to create an entirely new model for each guild and they are even models they cannot really reuse besides that area.

- - - Updated - - -

I really think next Blizzcon needs Nomi as a raid boss (like the Hogger boss) involving setting people on fire.
    And his enrage mechanic is that he burns everyone to death

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Average player 8 days for 60 in vanilla? More like a month materinio
    Sorry average is the wrong word. 8 days for a person who was familiar with the genre. So people who played Everquest and similar games would on average take that amount of time to hit max level.
    Last edited by Jdance; 2017-01-30 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Sorry average was the wrong word. 8 days for a person who was familiar with the genre. So people who played Everquest and similar games would on average take that amount of time to hit max level.
    Days played or just days?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    This lines up with my anecdotal leveling experience as well. 30 days, 12 hours. Spent a LOT of time fucking about though.
    I still remember my /played time in Vanilla when I hit 50ies on my spriest and rogue. It was around 6-8 days played. Naturally with any kind of relaxed schedule that would take about a month IRL time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    Days played or just days?
    /played.

I'm basing this off things Kungen has said on stream before. I didn't start playing until early BC but I assume what he is saying is probably accurate.*

/played.

I'm basing this off things Kungen has said on stream before. I didn't start playing until early BC but I assume what he is saying is probably accurate.*
    Yeah, then I don't think that's too far off if the goal was to power-level an alt for raiding.

so...

only 19 players with acm. Hearthstone action confirmed?

15+ Year Old Account
    In Cataclysm, player skill also increased through the roof as necessitated by the fact that dungeon and raiding content was very difficult.
    I'm sorry that narrative is absurd.
    Are you telling us that after 5 years of raiding experience it suddenly clicked, players experienced a sudden increase in skill and were finally competent enough to play more than one character effectively? Playing alts was common (BC) or very common (LK) prior to that they just weren't mandatory or used in main raids that often which was more of a convention thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    so...
    snip

I really hope not. I don't think Sco is stupid enough to shit on his brands name like that.

ps, is this actually real? Why haven't they updated on social media?
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-01-30 at 03:00 PM.

/played.

I would advise against going off anything Kungen says. Rose tinten goggles so big they will crush your face.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Who lied to you and told you blizzard's intended mythic tuning is for top 1000 guilds first week 10/10 ?
    I dont expect us to be 10/10. I didnt expect we gonna get stuck 3/10, because not enough gear. Mythic should be challenging, we didnt find challenge, only some gear gate we cant go through.

You dont get my point. Im not crying we cant kill it. Im crying there is no reason for us to even try to progress atm. We can just go farm again, and try it next week.

I dont expect us to be 10/10. I didnt expect we gonna get stuck 3/10, because not enough gear. Mythic should be challenging, we didnt find challenge, only some gear gate we cant go through.

You dont get my point. Im not crying we cant kill it. Im crying there is no reason for us to even try to progress atm. We can just go farm again, and try it next week.
    You didn't do a farm run this past week for gear?

Did you try mythic nighthold? Did you killed atleast 3/10? The gap between 3rd and 4th boss is crazy. Our guild got 54 traits on all raiders, avg ilvl around 895. There is no way to kill any other boss. Without splits we are forced to wait week maybe two, just because raid is balanced for guys who did 5-6split hcs before mythic opened and spending 12hours per day just to kill boss.

I dont have problem with raid being difficult, I just dont like the fact there are 3 bosses pretty much on par with EN "difficulty" then big gap and then the rest of bosses.

Our guild is ussualy around 400-500 spot on the world. We got 2 more raid days this week, and we gonna spend them by farming old content (probably raid and m+15), just because we dont go splits and we need more time to gear our characters.
    Quin69's guild "One" just killed Krosus this afternoon on Mythic and they don't do split runs or any of those shenanigans, they did first week Heroic / Normal on mains, this week Heroic / Mythic (don't think they did a guild normal this week, atleast not on stream, think Quin himself ran a normal pug though). So its atleast possible to kill 4/10 this reset without any Splits, think they also only run evenings and "only" 4 nights a week.

Kitten Cannon (FR guild) is currently 5/10 and in their apply process they only ask for 1 reroll, so I don't think they did a lot of split runs...

Deleted
    How are you so sure it's a gear issue and not an execution/strategy issue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    so...

So looking through wowprogress - the demon hunter Retardh was in on Method's other progress kills but not Star Auger. This is therefore the mosy likely to be the missing 20th raider.

However, the armory for that character shows LFR activity *after* the Star Auger kill took place, which means that it can't be a case of Retardh not logging in/out.

So we must look elsewhere. Unfortunately, that character does not have a wowprogress account linked to their character so we can't see which alts they have and check those.

Deleted

Meanwhile guilds have killed 4/10 while doing 0 split runs

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Guilds could stream progress but it'd be a delayed stream. As they progress further it'd go to an almost prerecorded state until other guilds caught up. People tried that in the past but twitch put their foot down since some people didn't put in big letters it was prerecorded. If the kill was shown someone could record it and then other guilds would copy it to catch up. So it'd be like everyone else not in the top 50 or so.
    I'm more talking about Blizzard streaming it live. Like any other tournament in games like LoL or Dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Aluriel is def doable with 895 average and 54 points on all raiders. Keep trying and improving.