Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It was a white 27 year old Trump supporter, sounds like you.
    Considering he also "shitposted about SJWs" I'd say we need to put a few posters here on a watchlist.

Just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I don't know, we have people in the US who are against capital punishment, yet they are for killing babies via abortion.

Strange world we live in.
    You do?
    Name some...

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    They updated you can clearly see it on their facebook.

http://imgur.com/a/F0k55

Just look at the comments.
    Ooooh, this is beautiful. Thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    They updated you can clearly see it on their facebook.

http://imgur.com/a/F0k55

Just look at the comments.
    You saw the same thing on social media during the San Bernadino shooting, and the Pulse nightclub shooting, only they were saying it was a white man.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It was reported on multiple news sites it was a white man and a man with a Muslim sounding name, not just Fox news.
    Snowball principle. Some deplorable news source *cough* Breitbart* cough* immediately put him up for a witchhunt, the rest was forced to make a move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Considering he also "shitposted about SJWs" I'd say we need to put a few posters here on a watchlist.

Just to be safe.
    Terror attacks are made to put fear in the heart of the moderates, to force polarization.

That only comes from radicalized people, whom lives have led them down a path of insanity.

Likewise, far-left punch, dox, make people lose their jobs and shoot policeman.

Far-right people punch, dox, make people lose their jobs and shoot civilians.

Look at my avatar and tell me it's wrong.

But the fact that such a polarized individual even exist here, in a province that has always been peaceful...

That gives you the chill.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Just to be safe.
    Better to put them with a tranny to act out their cuck feminist fantasies.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Terror attacks are made to put fear in the heart of the moderates, to force polarization.

That only comes from radicalized people, whom lives have led them down a path of insanity.

Likewise, far-left punch, dox, make people lose their jobs and shoot policeman.

Far-right people punch, dox, make people lose their jobs and shoot civilians.

Look at my avatar and tell me it's wrong.

But the fact that such a polarized individual even exist here, in a province that has always been peaceful...

That gives you the chill.
    To put perspective for people. Quebec city murder count for the last 5 years is less than last night body count. There is no tension, divide or civil unrest in Quebec City.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    To put perspective for people. Quebec city murder count for the last 5 years is less than last night body count. There is no tension, divide or civil unrest in Quebec City.
    The anti-SJW was triggered by democratic protests and Muslim Privilege! Poor baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    How did you Quebecer's assimilate them so thoroughly and completely into your society?
    They strap them to a chair and force them to listen to Celine Dion for 24 hours straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    The anti-SJW was triggered by democratic protests and Muslim Privilege! Poor baby!
    Is this some kind of joke? Six people lost their lives because of a real phenomenon that is caused by the spite and toxicity of the far-left and all you find to say is "Poor baby!"?!?

Perhaps you should lose the sass and work very hard to prevent these idiots from taking the lives of innocent people instead of pushing them in a corner.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Is this some kind of joke? Six people lost their lives because of a real phenomenon that is caused by the spite and toxicity of the far-left and all you find to say is "Poor baby!"?!?

Perhaps you should lose the sass and work very hard to prevent these idiots from taking the lives of innocent people instead of pushing them in a corner.
    How the fuck is an alt-righty killing Muslims the fault of the left?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    They strap them to a chair and force them to listen to Celine Dion for 24 hours straight.
    My grandmother listen to Celine Dion. She absolutely love her. I don't really like her myself but she's an amazing woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How the fuck is an alt-righty killing Muslims the fault of the left?
    Far-left.

If you do not understand that your polarization, your anti-whitism and your complete lack of empathy outside your small, closed social circles is exactly what leads to idiots like that, then you're going to have a real problem outside of one or two nazi figures in the US.

I know I want to do what I can to prevent further cold-blooded murders because of politics, and I'll keep pointing polarized idiots and shame those that cannot see their blindness, including the right and the left.

Yes, you are part of the problem.
    Google Diversity Memo

Far-left.

If you do not understand that your polarization, your anti-whitism and your complete lack of empathy outside your small, closed social circles is exactly what leads to idiots like that.
    Right, got it, anything to blame the other side. How partisan of you.

I just don't understand how it happens in quebec. There is no over vocal SJW effect in quebec to feel you need to counter. At worse we have free nipple day, who needs to radicalize against that? Just enjoy nipples god damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Haha, what in the fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I just don't understand how it happens in quebec. There is no over vocal SJW effect in quebec to feel you need to counter. At worse we have free nipple day, who needs to radicalize against that? Just enjoy nipples god damn.
    No, we don't. Which is even more puzzling :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Right, got it, anything to blame the other side. How partisan of you.
    If I was partisan ^^
    Google Diversity Memo

There is no such conflict in quebec, let alone quebec city.

15+ Year Old Account

Six people lost their lives because the right-wing authoritarian vitriol from the US airwaves and internet has infected the young minds of white men in the west that they are losing their "women, culture, religion" blah blah because of "liberals". Bring back the fairness doctrine, expose the right wing entertainment industry as what it always has been, a sham ideology who's sole purpose of existing is to emulate the deep southern slave fiefdoms of yore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Haha, what in the fuck.
    That's ok, we can't expect everyone to see what they do, you know, when all you see is the extent of your own nose and circlejerk from like-minded people.

I don't care if you're far-right or far-left. You're polarized, you're part of the problem.
    Google Diversity Memo