Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've so far gotten 5 legendaries on my main with 38 days played. Got The Deceiver's Blood Pact the day 7.1 launched and Eye of the Twisting Nether relatively soon after which were at the time, at least as far as I'm aware, BiS legendaries for Elemental. Needless to say I was overjoyed.
    Since then I've gotten Roots of Shaladrassil and shortly after 7.1.5 hit I managed to snag a Pristine Proto-Scale Girdle which ironically replaced The Deceiver's Blood Pact as an Elemental BiS in 7.1.5 due to class and legendary changes.
    And just yesterday I got Uncertain Reminder, so now I've got the best 3 Elemental dps legendaries as well as 2 solid Enhancement legendaries should I choose to swap

Also started leveling my DK this week to ensure I got the hidden artifact appearance while Soultakers were up. As I was leveling in Stormheim, I got Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King from a single-use treasure chest.

Overall I'd say I've been very lucky with legendaries, especially since I barely do any legendary-enabling content besides the daily emissary.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Druid - 5, 38 days
    Paladin - 2, 9 days
    Mage - 1, 3 days
    Warlock - 1, 4 hours
    Shaman - 2, 18 hours
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

3 at 34 days played

5 legenderies 29 days played on main

Deleted
    5 @ 41 days played

10+ Year Old Account
    got 4 @ 19 days played, one of them is sephuz

10+ Year Old Account
    5 legenderies, 63 days played (playing the dh since it was avaiable on pre patch)

None of them are Spehuz and Prydaz.

3 legendaries 28 days played

10+ Year Old Account
    22 days played and two legendaries on my priest. First one from a regular mythic dungeon and the second one from a world boss.
    3 days played on my druid and one legendary.

4 @ ~16 days played

Druid: 1 legendary (Emerald Dreamcatcher) at 5 days 7 hours played
    Hunter: 1 legendary (Roots of Shaladrassil) at 3 days 9 hours
    Monk: 0 legendaries at 2 days 1 hour
    Warlock: 0 legendaries at 1 day 17 hours played
    Mage: 1 legendary (Lady Vashj's Grasp) at 1 day 3 hours played

I mostly do world quests and old raids at the moment. I got all 3 legendaries from emissary boxes, I think -- maybe one was from a weekly timewarping box.

I reckon my luck is about average. My first legendary (Emerald Dreamcatcher) I actually got quite quickly. I'm happy that all my legendaries are at least somewhat useful. I actually really like the Roots of Shaladrassil for the self-heal survival potential, since I do a lot of solo stuff.
    Last edited by Awbee; 2017-01-30 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    4x
    demon hunter
    49 days /played on 110

10+ Year Old Account
    On my main : 2 and 14 days at 110.
    On my alt : 2 and 8 hours at 110.

But, I never complained about that, just more lucky with my alt.

And, I will eventually get more with my main, no problem at all.

44 days 14 hours Played
    3 Legendary pieces.
    One toon.

Rerolled main: 16 days @4 legendarys(fd helm, pants healing, shitty bursting and ima warbelt)
    Old main 25 days @ 2 (prydaz and koralon)
    Alt 11 days @ 2 (thrayn and obsedian, ofc the luckies one)

Have to mention that I have done lots more m+ and raids on the new main hunter than the mage. Actually doing proper content gives you more legendaries

65 days 110 3 legendary pyro bracer, norgannon boots, final stand chest

3 legiondaries. 17 days played. aff lock reap and sow, belt and sephuz

Has the drop chance of your characters first legendary been increased? It took my Paladin 2 months from launch to get the first legendary.

Now my Demon Hunter hits 110 and the first thing I do is a normal dungeon and a boss drops a legendary. Then my Hunter reaches 110 and right after dinging I decide to hit up the world boss before it goes down this week and it drops a legendary. Has it changed or am I just really lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Has the drop chance of your characters first legendary been increased? It took my Paladin 2 months from launch to get the first legendary.

Now my Demon Hunter hits 110 and the first thing I do is a normal dungeon and a boss drops a legendary. Then my Hunter reaches 110 and right after dinging I decide to hit up the world boss before it goes down this week and it drops a legendary. Has it changed or am I just really lucky?
    Yeah it's been buffed. Got a legendary on my warrior from the first emissary box i opened the other day.

OP: Got 3 with /played at a little under 20 days. I have the prot pala helm, the legs, and the consecration ring.

Deleted
    5 legendarys , 2 good one ( one BiS , the other is 3rd BiS Assa rogue boots&bracer ) 19 days played. Im happy with it ^^