Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Right, but...

You act as if anyone cares about traits in the first place. You can't even see other players' traits.
    wowprogress.com search for peoples name. bam.

in a guild you do check up on your guildies.

if 19 people does it, you pretty much would find the 20th to do it as well, if this is something agreed on. Or else, he is just dissapointing. If you don't wanna show equal amount of commitment as your raiding team does, then perhaps that place isn't for you. It is not a rule that people create on 1 day, you ask everyone, and if everyone agrees, then you agree. That is taking promises, and conversation serious. if its too much commitment, or if its too much serious for your level, then why are you there to begin with? it is not like you are forced to play at a certain place like this? you choose yourself to do so.

"nobody cares with 35 because everyone who agrees to commit reached 54 before nighthold released, so who cares with 35 traits?"

keep in mind this is again in a scenario where people agreed on. which funny enough I have to repeat 9999999999999999999 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    .... dude how much more do I need to explain before someone gets it. I play with people who understands their class soo much that they can't pump out additional dps cuz they are basically playing on a "human perfect level" as in there will always be room for small mistakes but the overall dps is what their gear/talents are made for.

so basically a guy with 5% dmg trait, and another guy with 10%. the one with 10% in this situation would simple outdps the other guy cuz they both play equally good.

So if I see him do 5% less dmg, then i will not think "oh thats cuz he lacks traits" i will simple think "oh well he wont be doing anymore dps" cuz im playing today not in a freaky month.

and also don't fking quote a sentence from me without reading all the crap, I play on a high level where everyone is expected to have 54 traits. In this scenario , high level means = high in commitment. Common sense seem to be lost thesedays.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the Yada Yada you did several times with your master degree stuff? GJ. wow you do cutting. wow #amazing Kappa.
    Why do you think that everything I mention is for the sole purpose of bragging? Are you retarded? You compared your bachelor (which unless has to do with medicine, engineering or something of similar difficulty, is trash) with a engineering master, of course I am going to detail how difficult it is, so that you can get it through your thick skull. And I mentioned yet again, that I have cutting edge achievements, because you assumed that my skills are comparable to that of an HC or LFR raider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Why do you think that everything I mention is for the sole purpose of bragging? Are you retarded? You compared your bachelor (which unless has to do with medicine, engineering or something of similar difficulty, is trash) with a engineering master, of course I am going to detail how difficult it is, so that you can get it through your thick skull. And I mentioned yet again, that I have cutting edge achievements, because you assumed that my skills are comparable to that of an HC or LFR raider.
    What I find hilarious is that not everyone in their raid team has that 54th trait, even after they agreed on it.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...y+Moon+Massive

So much for holding everyone to this standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    i said yada yada. derp

- - - Updated - - -

What I find hilarious is that not everyone in their raid team has that 54th trait, even after they agreed on it.

So much for holding everyone to this standard.
    why do you think that is my guild? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    i said yada yada. derp

- - - Updated - - -

why do you think that is my guild? xD
    Because you posted this: https://puu.sh/t6FQT/9f1a50dc35.jpg

Notice the names in the DPS chart?

A quick search for 'anná defias brotherhood' brings up the guild, and the people listed in the chart. I take it you recently switched realms.

Deleted
    Because you posted this: https://puu.sh/t6FQT/9f1a50dc35.jpg

Notice the names in the DPS chart?

A quick search for 'anná defias brotherhood' brings up the guild, and the people listed in the chart. I take it you recently switched realms.
    and now post my armory. old post are old.

if i find a baby picture of you from when you were shitting yourself, does it mean your still doing so? derp.

my point still stands .- play the game as you wish, I have decided to commit a lot, and therefore I expect people who wishes to play with me to commit a lot too.

I don't neccesary say its better or worse. play the game the fking way you want. All I ask is that by doing so, play accordingly too.

I can't find the will to level to 110 on any Alta, high mountain and ah are so fucking awful. I'll probably just wait for flying

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    leveled an alt recently and it does indeed feel abit odd to get what your main could barely do in 3 weeks in 3 hours. but then when you look at it objectively you only did less then 1% of progress even to 35.

I am however fully expecting to reach rank 35 from just the regular suramar quest if i let the char rest untill knowledge 25.

also PSA: in patch 7.2 they will no doubt make getting to 34 take just hours.
    if only it was intended and blizzard from very begining told people that they will put in catch up mechanics - oh yes they did - but idiots still went on crazy grinds and burned themselves out months ago

7+ Year Old Account
    Got my Dk to 110 2 days ago. Gave him the 20 ak boost.
    Made the Suramar intro quest and the 3 first emisaries.
    Now I got the 3 Frost golden traits, 2 golden on Uh and another in Blood. Gear itlv of 805.
    AK on alts is absurdly easy now.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    and now post my armory. old post are old.

if i find a baby picture of you from when you were shitting yourself, does it mean your still doing so? derp.
    You also have a Death Knight. Listed as leaving the guild under the same guild name.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/An%C3%A1/achievement

Notice how the Raid achievements are very consistent with other guild members?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#168:15255

Hard to believe you don't have recent characters, with the most recent raid of ToV mythic Helya putting you at January 12.

The analogy of baby pictures just doesn't work. It's still January. only 3 weeks have passed. And you're on Trilliax regardless of guild.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-01-31 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    Got my Dk to 110 2 days ago. Gave him the 20 ak boost.
    Made the Suramar intro quest and the 3 first emisaries.
    Now I got the 3 Frost golden traits, 2 golden on Uh and another in Blood. Gear itlv of 805.
    AK on alts is absurdly easy now.
    Getting the 840 belt is what surprised me....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohez View Post
    Getting the 840 belt is what surprised me....
    Same! i think I was able to buy bracers and belt. Plus the helm reward.
    I bought them and suddenly received the bracers with Rotgut follower.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Deleted
    You also have a Death Knight. Listed as leaving the guild under the same guild name.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/An%C3%A1/achievement

Notice how the Raid achievements are very consistent with other guild members?

Hard to believe you don't have recent characters, with the most recent raid of ToV mythic Helya putting you at January 12.

The analogy of baby pictures just doesn't work. It's still January. only 3 weeks have passed. And you're on Trilliax regardless of guild.
    listen you wierdo.- an alt is an alt. I cba with bragging rights hence why i don't list shit but my current guild is definity a guild with high commitment, and has atleast double progress than trilliax. which makes it at least 6 kills. could be more. if you wanna link shit, link my actual character which is a balance druid with the name Anna. and until then don't link shit.

So are you done trying to use some retarded "stalking" moves when there is more to progress raiding than simple having a perma spot or anything 3rd? optimal setups are about having certain classes for certain encounters. Welcome to progress raiding woohoo.

my points still stays. So what is it you try to prove?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewArrowz View Post
    Go back a month: "Waaaa Legion is so bad for alts"
    Today: "Waaaa Legion is so fast for alts"

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
    Yeah it is funny :P
    On another note, my alt ret paladin that got 3,5 hours played at 110 just got the legendary ring that gives holy power. I know its extremely lucky and all, but a 940 item sure boosted the ilvl. Also got a 880 ring a week ago by doing 5 time walking. Feelsgoodman.

10+ Year Old Account
    listen you wierdo.- an alt is an alt. I cba with bragging rights hence why i don't list shit but my current guild is definity a guild with high commitment, and has atleast double progress than trilliax. which makes it at least 6 kills. could be more. if you wanna link shit, link my actual character which is a balance druid with the name Anna. and until then don't link shit.

So are you done trying to use some retarded "stalking" moves when there is more to progress raiding than simple having a perma spot or anything 3rd? optimal setups are about having certain classes for certain encounters. Welcome to progress raiding woohoo.

my points still stays. So what is it you try to prove?
    It's not your alt who has the achievement. It's your account, meaning that's the highest you have, across all characters.

And it's not "stalking". It's simply information that's at the tip of my fingers, thanks to WoWProgress, and the WoW Armory. Welcome to progression.

I already made my point. Which was to reveal just how many bragging rights you have when you're not consistent with what you say -- notably, the part where you said you held everyone up to par with 54 traits. And to push my point even further, you aren't even the Guild Master of your raid team.

Deleted
    It's not your alt who has the achievement. It's your account, meaning that's the highest you have, across all characters.

And it's not "stalking". It's simply information that's at the tip of my fingers, thanks to WoWProgress, and the WoW Armory.

I already made my point. Which was to reveal just how many bragging rights you have when you're not consistent with what you say -- notably, the part where you said you held everyone up to par with 54 traits. And to push my point even further, you aren't even the Guild Master of your team.
    oki i'm done arguing with a retard.

1. I already stated billion times. don't want to play with me, don't fking do it,

2. Play the game the way you fking want.

3. Read all my past comments, this has been stated by me 9999 times. so there is no fking bragging anywhere.

4. did I mention you were a retard.

5. No where have I stated that I was a GM or a regular raider, no where have I stated that I had a specific role, all I stated was that I play with people who wish to highly commit. which is a mutual point. basically If I commit, so do they, if they commit so do I. Get it? It's a chosen playstyle, which is played by choice. So don't like it. Guess what? Don't.

and for fk sake 6. my character is currently trialing at a guild which has 7/10 kills. Optimal setups are chosen, optimal players at the given time is chosen. so Guess what, so far it has not been optimal because balance druids are crap atm. Everyting has its time. and every single person has chosen to be 54 traits. my druid had it 1 month ago. back in end of december.

so if you are done talking bullshit. please spare me. I'm done arguing. If you wanna link me actual stuff, link me. not my pasts crappy posts which is older than freaky stoneage.

my point again still stays play the retarded game the way you wish i don't give a damn, but there are people which plays on different levels which requires different level of commitments. so again dafuq is the whole fking point of any of your recent comments. If you wanna prove something link stuff that are relevant in 31-01-2017. im not bragging, cuz if i was , i would link all my achievements, look my death knight it has chosen look that is bragging, just to show you a fking difference.

so if you are done talking crap even fk that. im done arguing. have a nice day. And I seriously mean it., and tbh just play the game you want. and stop posting crap.

now since i explained everything again to the bone someone will go like "look an elitist, look an asshole" no. i'm just explaining everything so you can stop asking questions because common sense is lacking. and just so I can end this post . "Play the game, the way you want nobody is stopping you, but don't fking expect to play with people who commit a lot, if you are not even going to touch the game".

p.s. this is my last post on this thread so do as you wish.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-31 at 08:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    .... dude how much more do I need to explain before someone gets it. I play with people who understands their class soo much that they can't pump out additional dps cuz they are basically playing on a "human perfect level" as in there will always be room for small mistakes but the overall dps is what their gear/talents are made for.
    Well then you must have a bunch of world firsts if you and your guildies are that amazing because even Method and Serenity aren't THAT good. Lets see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    "well nobody caresi f you have 35 traits anylonger, i have had 54 for like a month now"

Why would I play with you? Point being still, barely anyone cares about your traits, let alone how your "success with life" and how you multitask.

If you can have an opinion, then I can have my own.

Good luck on your career. I'm sure they'll hire someone who throws a fit in a matter of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    People complained Legion being the most unfriendly expansion for alts at the start, that's why they put in the AK20 for alts.
    This isn't enough though. The biggest reason why it's the most unfriendly expansion yet is because if you play an alt, you are essentially denying yourself the chance to get that one legendary that is a pre-requisite to not falling behind other dps of your class who are doing 30% more damage because of RNG.

"Not complaining", resorts to complaining.

If it feels "silly", then just don't invest in those tomes. Problem solved. Sheesh, people really DO need their hands held these days...