Page 1 of 27
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump to Pull US out of Paris Climate Accord within Days

This news made my day. Trump will be pulling us out of the Draconian Paris Accord real soon. We will now be able to reverse course and not be stuck all driving tiny ugly electric and hybrid vehicles in 5 years. and we can start bringing back more higher paying jobs

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/tr...bell-1.3958452

The United States will switch course on climate change and pull out of a global pact to cut emissions, said Myron Ebell, who headed U.S. President Donald Trump's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) transition team until his inauguration.

Ebell, a climate change denier who says the environmental movement is "the greatest threat to freedom and prosperity in the modern world" has now returned to the Competitive Enterprise Institute, an anti-regulation think-tank. He helped to guide the EPA's transition after Trump was elected in November until he was sworn in on Jan. 20

Yes, it was one of The Donald's campaign promises.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    This news made my day. Trump will be pulling us out of the Draconian Paris Accord real soon. We will now be able to reverse course and not be stuck all driving tiny ugly electric and hybrid vehicles in 5 years. and we can start bringing back more higher paying jobs

You really... really mean that? If so, oh boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post

I was excited about this alos. great news. so far , still happy i voted for Trump!

Wouldn't this make Trump a renegger?

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I was excited about this alos. great news. so far , still happy i voted for Trump!
    I too wish to see the end of human civilisation ... go Trump!!!

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Do Americans have penis envy in requiring giant ass ugly cars? Fuck climate I need my motorised gas guzzler for da ladies

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yay, the sea levels are going to to rise faster!

Can we bill donald for the cost of improving our dukes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but if you americans are happy with ruining the earth even more? Then fuck me, you guys are really terrible. (Those who support this ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Wouldn't this make Trump a renegger?
    Not really, Trump's 20-30 year history makes him a reneger.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Do Americans have penis envy in requiring giant ass ugly cars? Fuck climate I need my motorised gas guzzler for da ladies
    exactly and even thinking they have better cars then EU.

Whew, I'm really glad we're rolling back this climate change stuff.

And to think, we could have inadvertently improved the planet and made it better. Close one!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I too wish to see the end of human civilisation ... go Trump!!!
    With the exception that China has double the CO2 emissions then the US. Really the US isn't the problem on this issue, nor are the vast majority of nations in the Paris Climate accord.

I don't know if this story is real though, might be, might not be.

And to think, we could have inadvertently improved the planet and made it better. Close one!
    HOW?

Paris Accord is meaningless to actually solving the problem because the TOP polluter, China, blatantly ignores to takes action. On this I'm not even Devil's Advocate, China just blatantly signs treaties with everyone then takes the piss on all of them.

Hopefully this spills over into more natural disasters than there already are due to climate change, so the world can fondly look upon Republicans not only as modern day fascists, but eco-terrorists.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    With the exception that China has double the CO2 emissions then the US.
    China is leading the world in improving the situation, its investment in clean energy is massive.

Deleted
    With the exception that China has double the CO2 emissions then the US. Really the US isn't the problem on this issue, nor are the vast majority of nations in the Paris Climate accord.

I don't know if this story is real though, might be, might not be.

HOW?

Paris Accord is meaningless to actually solving the problem because the TOP polluter, China, blatantly ignores to takes action. On this I'm not even Devil's Advocate, China just blatantly signs treaties with everyone then takes the piss on all of them.
    That doesn't mean everybody else should go Fuck It

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the OPs obvious baiting. It is a bad move to keep seperating ourselves from global progression. We will likely end up falling behind in progressive markets if this keeps up.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

HOW?

Leading by example, and putting our money where our mouth is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Gas is cheap and A LOT of Americans especially in the South are extremely short sited. Trust me I live down here and barely anyone I know saves money and blows all their cash on food, alcohol or weed. Noone thinks ahead because they think gas will always be cheap.

It's more complicated, even the giant ass ugly cars can be hybrid ones.