Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you are getting benched on a normal run, find another guild.
    Your are either not skilled enough for this guild, or your raid leader is a prick.

You got benched because you called them leggos.

I cleared nh normal after reset, 1 shot every boss, in a pug.

Can people just get good and stop bringing their shit to forums

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    "if u're benched in normal you're terribad"?

What if a guild has 40 similar skilled players and only 30 can raid? What would your criteria be to select the 30?
    first 30 that login, normal is casual mode. If you want to raid, you get there prepared early. Much better excuse than "I'm fucking terrible but I am blaming my gear".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    actually i went from 450 k to constantly over 500 k by ONE ITEM: AN FUCKING BIS LEGENDARY.

and benching on normal? sounds like mega troll.
    This can happen with BIS epic trinkets as well, or 2/4 set bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Ya, a single Legendary giving 100k dps. Cool story bro
    With the amount of cleave fights in Nighthold it's actually more than 100k on some fights.

Like, sure it's less than 100k on sims, but in the real world which is apparently what you care about on this thread, with all the secondary cleave targets in this raid it's easily 100k+.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

This thread got way more than I ever thought, wasn't trying to troll at all I was mainly venting frustration at the system. I only raided normal/heroic EN and had to take a break. Came back really excited to play NH.

So yes that was my first run logs. They are shit I am well aware, also very first run with not knowing the fights. My bad i'm sure everyone else just raged good numbers through it their first time.

So anyways I had to change my name this xpac after I played with some friends briefly over the summer on a different server.

These are my WOD logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...4671509/latest

Obviously not the most hardcore raider but I enjoy doing heroic and if the group can do it mythics.

I read up on the class in the warrior forum, etc. I understand its easy for folks to say your shit but that honestly hasn't really been a problem for me since vanilla.

I only had 1 legendary that first NH run, not even 2. Finally got my second last week and it does make an enormous difference so folks saying it doesn't aren't being realistic. I got ayalas stone heart and your burst during the BC window is insane compared to not having it. Plus the execute phase is better.

My fault for venting on the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    I'd have to agree with this. The Legendaries only make up a small % of your DPS. People have it in their heads tha you'll go from a 400K player to a 600K player just from 2 Legendaries. Bad is bad. If your guild feels the need to sit a 400K player from Normal or Heroic, they're a bad guild too.
    One boomkin in my raid pretty much went from lower bottom to top#5 with the moonfire legendary, the other more experienced boomkin is untouchable with it on certain encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    If you are getting benched for normal nighthold it's probably not because of your legendaries are bad but because you are a terrible player.
    Or the guild is terribly elitistic and ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    This thread got way more than I ever thought, wasn't trying to troll at all I was mainly venting frustration at the system. I only raided normal/heroic EN and had to take a break. Came back really excited to play NH.

So yes that was my first run logs. They are shit I am well aware, also very first run with not knowing the fights. My bad i'm sure everyone else just raged good numbers through it their first time.

So anyways I had to change my name this xpac after I played with some friends briefly over the summer on a different server.

These are my WOD logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...4671509/latest

Obviously not the most hardcore raider but I enjoy doing heroic and if the group can do it mythics.

I read up on the class in the warrior forum, etc. I understand its easy for folks to say your shit but that honestly hasn't really been a problem for me since vanilla.

I only had 1 legendary that first NH run, not even 2. Finally got my second last week and it does make an enormous difference so folks saying it doesn't aren't being realistic. I got ayalas stone heart and your burst during the BC window is insane compared to not having it. Plus the execute phase is better.

My fault for venting on the forums.
    But even your logs from WoD are beyond mediocre, the only time you even got relatively high was during HM.

Deleted

I'm sorry, but by briefly checking logs one can see that your opener is wrong and God knows whats happens after that.

I suggest checking out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-amp-FAQ and working out from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    But even your logs from WoD are beyond mediocre, the only time you even got relatively high was during HM.
    Epic/legendary ranks in heroic BRF/HFC is bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soapnrope View Post
    I'm sorry, but by briefly checking logs one can see that your opener is wrong and God knows whats happens after that.

I suggest checking out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-amp-FAQ and working out from there.
    Read it everyday. Not sure which opener you are referring to.

Deleted
    Epic/legendary ranks in heroic BRF/HFC is bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Read it everyday. Not sure which opener you are referring to.
    For example here

and here

You are not even enraged on opener.

15+ Year Old Account
    My casual raidgroup raids normal and HC only and we never cared about legendaries. Often don't even care about ilvls. If they really benched someone from normal, they must be retarded or the benched player has other issues than his lack of legendaries.

dps legendaries have been nerfed to the ground you can't really blame them anymore for poor dps. Either your other gear sucks completely or you just need to l2p your class.

Seems like you deserved getting benched, but are trying to blame the system rather than recognizing your own culpability.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and spend some time learning about the proper rotation this expansion. You'll have a lot more luck with finding a raid group that fits well if you do that rather than just try to point fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapnrope View Post
    For example here

and here

You are not even enraged on opener.
    Did I read it correctly that he used his potion AFTER the start of the fight? If so, how are you going to use a second pot during execute phase? Also shouldn't he be using battle cry to pop-up to 100% with that sweet crit bonus so he can enrage/rampage/raging-blow/Odyn's Furry?

Seems like his whole rotation is buggered.

I have 2 non DPS legendaries, we cleared normal NH. I was not bottom of the meters but was in the bottom 25%.

Now lets be clear I was a touch undergeared compared to the raid but normally I can still keep up through play even if undergeared. But I have to admit it was very frustrating being held back by not having 2 good dps leggos.

Now I am falling behind more since I'll have to find a new group to run NH with since my 400k'ish dps isn't good enough for heroic with the current group.

Anyone else feel the frustration of getting non dps leggos? I'm sure it probably feels great to have the 2 best ones and beat everyone else though too.
    pls dont make fake stories - nobody is geting benched for hc nighthold especially who do 400k sustained ST . call bs here.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Show us some logs. You are probably underperforming and the legendary thing was a nice way to break it to ya. This was heroic? LOL your guild is garbage.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Yes they will, if you don't like it, tough shit lol. I could see them maybe disabling them in raids but this idea is here to stay.
    Except Ion said in an interview last week that his one major regret of the expansion is how the legendary system worked out and they're not happy with it.