Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meanwhile, In SW Keep: Anduin- "Illidan took my title, Blizzard stole my relevance, and Now I am only here for comic/non-ingame Purposes. Welp *Puts on assassins creed clothes*, I'm out. I'm going to see my dad, and I'm going to be a Rogue/Paladin, Fuck blizzard. I'm out".

Cmon, we all know you're thinking that exact same thing...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Cmon, we all know you're thinking that exact same thing...
    No we dont.

We really dont.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Meanwhile in Halls of Valor in 7.2 Odyn is pulling another dick move

http://imgur.com/a/7KF9i

I didn't even see that coming
    all i see is odyn right again, what a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    No we dont.

We really dont.
    Well then...

Let's face it. Anduin needs to do ALOT more this expac, he had an entire short-story about him, as well as a great comic. Here, idk....

I think he should had only slay Skovald since his wife and children were opposed to the fel gift of their father, maybe he need to think with more time of precautions in his plans or maybe is a test/experiment from him to see if he can purge a fel vrykul valkyr and see if the vrykul are still worthy of his time.
    The prophecy was about Skovald's descendant, though. A girl with his blood, to be exact - it could his wife, his daughter, grand-daughter, niece, etc. Killing Skovald wouldn't prevent the prophecy from happening since his bloodline would still live on. The fact that his wife & children were opposed to fel doesn't really matter, as the prophecy stated "What once was friend will turn to foe".
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    all i see is odyn right again, what a guy
    It isn't difficult to be right if you cause the situation yourself ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It isn't difficult to be right if you cause the situation yourself ;P
    Reminds me of Orikan the Diviner, he is such a sore loser that he travels back in time every time his prophecy was wrong just so that he could make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    The prophecy was about Skovald's descendant, though. A girl with his blood, to be exact - it could his wife, his daughter, grand-daughter, niece, etc. Killing Skovald wouldn't prevent the prophecy from happening since his bloodline would still live on. The fact that his wife & children were opposed to fel doesn't really matter, as the prophecy stated "What once was friend will turn to foe".
    Fair point also Skovald wasn't a great example as a person, the dude murdered his father and mother, his brothers after the plot they made to kill their own father and he was fel tainted before the birth of his children, even various npc seen that darknest in the god king daughter, maybe he was right to eliminate an already corrupted bloodline but so far Odyn is slowly taking the spot of illidan about the guy that do some things that can be considerate dicks move but in the great scheme are really good for everyone, maybe a new ozymandias without the massive murderer nature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Omg more I NEED MORE BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA XDDDDDD

Fair point also Skovald wasn't a great example as a person, the dude murdered his father and mother, his brothers after the plot they made to kill their own father and he was fel tainted before the birth of his children, even various npc seen that darknest in the god king daughter, maybe he was right to eliminate an already corrupted bloodline but so far Odyn is slowly taking the spot of illidan about the guy that do some things that can be considerate dicks move but in the great scheme are really good for everyone, maybe a new ozymandias without the massive murderer nature.
    Odyn had that mindset long before Illidan, the very moment he chose to enslave unwilling Vrykul and created the Val'kyr.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    she should rename herself to maiev bitchsong.

it looks like a plushy.

dafuq
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-02 at 04:58 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Odyn is a guy that does good stuff and sticks to his principles... In a shady manner.

The whole deal with the Halls of Valor was that he didn't believe in the Aspects in the first place... And it turns out he was right. Four become corrupted (Neltharion, Malygos, Ysera and eventually Nozdormu) and only one remains (Alexstrasza).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Odyn is a guy that does good stuff and sticks to his principles... In a shady manner.

The whole deal with the Halls of Valor was that he didn't believe in the Aspects in the first place... And it turns out he was right. Four become corrupted (Neltharion, Malygos, Ysera and eventually Nozdormu) and only one remains (Alexstrasza).
    malygos never became corrupted, he was just crazy.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yeah he believed only Titanforged could protect the planet, turns out they failed just as badly, with mortals stemming the tide of threats. Without mortals yogg and c'thun would run wild.

Well Ysera was a external and unwillyng corruption with powerful magic, also she is not longer a aspect and this fact made nozdormu unable to corrupt himself and control time because he no longer had that kind of power and the same applies to alexstraza, but in the case of neltharion and malygos he was right about those 2 but also his fellow Loken was corrupted and maybe in the long run Helya too and Ra-Den failed to his duty, maybe Odyn is the only one with a strong will to move on and do something instead of cry in a corner about how the universe is unfair.

malygos never became corrupted, he was just crazy.
    Wouldn't even say he was crazy.

He thought mortals were destroying the world through over-use of Arcane magic.... and he really wasn't far off. Constant use of Arcane Magic is also what makes it easy for the Legion to find Azeroth.

Its kind of one of those situations where both sides are correct, but neither side is in the right or wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

This is non sense.

Demons trancend time and reality, there is only 1 socrethar.
    THere is only one DEMON Socrethar... maybe. There are likely hundreds of realities where Socrethar never becomes a demon, or hasnt become one YET, and he may still.

Keep in mind, the Socrethar on Outland was killed (and Outland is maybe/maybe not a place where Demons can die a final death), but the one in Alt-Draenor became a demon AFTER this had happened.

They are likely two different Socrethar's. One had already become a demon and died, and the other then became a demon.

This whole transcends realities thing with demons was not well thought out.

What happens when three different versions of the same guy become Demons in three different realities?

Bad writing. That's what happens.

His problem is he always claims how valorous and honorable he is while all he did were shady stuff at best.

Sylvanas and Illidan did shady stuffs as well, but at least they do not claim they are righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    His problem is he always claims how valorous and honorable he is while all he did were shady stuff at best.
    Being valorous / valuing valor the most doesn't mean not doing shady stuffs, though. Valorous is just being brave and having courage, usually in battle. Doing shady stuffs doesn't undermine that,
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Nono, I agree, Odyn is a dick, I'm not excusing him at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Ysera was a external and unwillyng corruption with powerful magic, also she is not longer a aspect and this fact made nozdormu unable to corrupt himself and control time because he no longer had that kind of power and the same applies to alexstraza, but in the case of neltharion and malygos he was right about those 2 but also his fellow Loken was corrupted and maybe in the long run Helya too and Ra-Den failed to his duty, maybe Odyn is the only one with a strong will to move on and do something instead of cry in a corner about how the universe is unfair.
    Just to note that so was Neltharion.